Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Is there a back story?
    "lol fight me faggit i bet i beat u up"

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 12:39pm

Style: Humbleness

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I showed the video to my cousin so he will know he is not alone in his pain

Damn my cousin's video is now above the MILLION views and after posting his facebook profil in the description so the fuckers can adress their criticism directly

Well a fucking shitstorm of comments and messages there are THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS IN YOUTUBE AND MESSAGES SENT TO MY COUSIN but sadly they all can be summarized in a few categories

The MMA nutrider: LOLZ KROTTY AND ALL **** SUCKS MMA IS TEH BEST !!1!! (probably wearing a tapout shirt and hearing Rap)

The Mystical Krotty Nutrider: Hey you could have won if you DID NOT TRAINED FOR POINT SPARRING I DO ANCIENT OKINAWAN KROTTY AND THERE ARE TECHNIQUES IN THE KATA THAT ARE LIKE BJJ, JUDO, MMA, SAMBO, KUNG FU, BOXING AND ALL TOGETHER BUT BETTER IF YOU USED THE SECRET KATA TECHNIQUES YOU WOULD HAVE HIM DESTROYED (probably while wearing a gi and holding a pair of nunchunks in their free hand also probably kata champions)

The humanist: OMGZ THAT MMA DUDE IS A BUTCHER!! (probably hippies ??? )

The crosstrainer : Hey go train something else (Good old Rurik among them so They are awesome people )

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 12:47pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Teh Realz Thaiz comment appears

"his just goes to show what happens when the ego gets involved. That instructor should never be allowed to teach again. I live in Thailand. If you walk into a gym with that attitude, they don't KO you, they just put you on the heavy bag and ignore you. You may get an inexperienced pro fighter who would love to KO you but anyone with any experience and knowledge just ignores you. Showing off agains someone who doesn't know what he is doing makes this guy as bad as Charlie Zelenoff. yeah I said it"
    KravMagaKitchener hace 3 das 13

Thai Krav? anyway the brawler went for the kill he managed to punch a few times, I think the Thai instructor wanted to work the teep and the jab, then finish the fight with some nice lowkicks but no no the brawler wanted to brawl so that angried the Thai instructor

Just my opinion
    However, the reply is priceless:

It's kinda sad when you get beaten on video, then come to said video and post comments like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that was great. This guy got exactly what he wanted. I mean, this is MUAY THAI. Who out there watches two Thai fighters blasting each other with knees and elbows and thinks "those guys are pussies, my windmill pillow fists will make short work of them."? I can understand thinking you could out muscle a BJJ player, you'd be just as wrong but it can be deceiving to look at when you don't understand the technique. MT is just super brutal. Obviously. Always. Dumbfuck.
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:19pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At around 0:31, just after he'd got to his feet from the headkick. It looked like he could've used a standing eight count, to regain his composure. But, it seemed like the instructor just dived in.

IS there a standing eight in Muai Thai? Was that a tad douchie...?

Am I missing something here...?
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in a lot of the fights ive seen they will hammer the piss out of the other guy until they are literally lying on the floor. refs over there are pretty slow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:25pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JBliss View Post
    that was great. This guy got exactly what he wanted. I mean, this is MUAY THAI. Who out there watches two Thai fighters blasting each other with knees and elbows and thinks "those guys are pussies, my windmill pillow fists will make short work of them."? I can understand thinking you could out muscle a BJJ player, you'd be just as wrong but it can be deceiving to look at when you don't understand the technique. MT is just super brutal. Obviously. Always. Dumbfuck.
    That. Also, one shouldn't forget that the muay thai guy has a certain reputation to maintain. I think if he was just tapping the other guy lightly to show that he doesn't have a proper guard and occassionally defending against the windmill flurries of the challenger, there's be enough idiots out there who'd think that the "brawler" obviously dominated the muay thai guy.

There's also the danger of a lucky punch landing hard enough to make the thaiboxer look really bad.

I think this is also why I'd imagine for a skilled and experienced grappler to go easy on somebody who has no grappling experience, because the chance of a noob submitting a, say, BJJ black belt are very slim. In striking arts, however, enough agression and a lucky punch might be enough to make an experienced boxer, thaiboxer or whatever look bad.

Also, yeah. My back is injured and I have a lot of free time right now sitting on my ass doing nothing, so why not post a lot :/

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    There's also the danger of a lucky punch landing hard enough to make the thaiboxer look really bad.
    this is the thing with spastic newbs. ive smacked a few down simply because there is always a chance of them landing one of their windmill punches, and im fucked if thats happening, so they get a beating.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JBliss View Post
    Who out there watches two Thai fighters blasting each other with knees and elbows and thinks "those guys are pussies, my windmill pillow fists will make short work of them."?
    I'm usually wondering how they keep taking full on kicks to the leg, liver and head without crumpling like a rag doll. Round after round. Those dudes are tough as hell!

Man, that fight was over quick...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast