228073 Bullies, 4592 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 2:02pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    What say you on the cosmic alignment theory

The Earth will be alligned with the center of the galaxy and doomrays will decend from space.....
    It's bullshit, except for maybe the Mayan's grasp of astronomy was so advanced they were able to see long-term astronomical patterns with the sun's solstices.

The other issue is people's complete misunderstanding of what happens in space.

Galactic alignments don't occur...the galaxy is not clockwork, it's quite a mess and things are constantly smashing into each other and changing trajectories...it is not like Ogra's machine.

Yeah.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/18/2012 2:15pm at .

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 2:11pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So i can take off the tin foil brain protector?

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 2:23pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Great Conjunction is coming. It was foretold by Gelfling sages.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 2:34pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Millions believed Harold Camping, who used weird, arbitrary Biblical numerology to predict the world would end May 21st then October 21st last year.

Remember this?

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-09/u...-date?_s=PM:US
    Yeah... not sure thery count as people. Some sort of human-skinned sock puppet, perhaps? I'm not really sure. I definitely did do all my firearms purchases in such a way that all my toys will be here before December 21st, 'cause while I don't believe that cosmic space rays or that Aztec, Mayan or even Thetan calender rollovers are going bring about the end of the world I figure enough stupid people who THINK that space rays and calenders could end the world, might.

On a side note, how fucked up is a culture when foreigners can show up, steal all the gold, rape all the women and colonize all over the place and the vast majority of people see it as an improvement? Frigging Aztecs.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 4:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What say you on the cosmic alignment theory

The Earth will be alligned with the center of the galaxy and doomrays will decend from space.....

Aliment in 3d unbounded space is pretty freaking arbitrary. Also things in general being aligned over vast distances has no special effect. Now close up as in touching as in a mechanical device you certainly want things aligned properly IE your tires of your car or a camshaft. However do you care how your Tires are aligned with regards to the pyramids?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see why people even go to such great lengths to "disprove" a theory that hinges on the Mayans being able to see the future. They would've handled the Spanish much differently if this were so.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 12:52pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My little girl came to me last night upset about this bullshit, asking me if it was real. I'm going to slap the **** out of the next person who says something to me about this. Then they'll know it's not the end of the world, it's just the beginning of an ass whipping.

Fucking History Channel.

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 1:08pm

Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And is no one just a tinsyist bit concerned that a war is just about to kick off in the vicinity of Armageddon, between a nuclear power and a state that more than likely has access to nuclear materials?

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 2:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And is no one just a tinsyist bit concerned that a war is just about to kick off in the vicinity of Armageddon, between a nuclear power and a state that more than likely has access to nuclear materials?
    Why would I give a **** if two countries in the middle east Nuke each other?

So BP and Exxon will have to wear Hazmat suits while getting our oil who cares?

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 4:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should stop calling this a "middle east crissis" and just start calling it "middle east culture".

While the potential for fallout (pun intended) is there, I don't feel it's metaphysically tied to the Mayans in any way.

To put it in perspective. If someone hands you a 2013 calendar and you notice that it ends on Dec 31st, 2013 is your first thought "Good Lord! There's no January 1st 2014!"? Probably not, am I right?

This is the reason those poor Mayan locals are wearing such long faces in post #3. Not only are they being put out and taken advantage of, but it's for completely assinine reasons. Adding insult to their injury as it were...
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast