Oceanside, NY
    magic FUCKING powers!
    New York MMA Examiner
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Do You Kids Like Video Games?

Hey, guys. It's your fourth or fifth favorite sports writer here to come back after not posting for a really long time as a shameless attempt to plug his side project that has nothing to do with his business membership.

Being an asshole is okay as long as you're actively self-aware. I learned it from watching you.

Anyways, a friend and myself recently started a Lets Play series on youtube where we play through games, talk about design and joke around a little. And, since viewer participation is a huge part of these things I thought I'd spread the word a little, and since I did have a business membership for SOME things I believe this isn't too far out of bounds.

Our first episode is Halo 4, linked at the bottom of this post. But we'll also have a concurrent game of Xenoblade Chronicles, which is awful, going at the same time so check out the channel if'n you're interested. Also, feel free to rip us a new one, here. Sirc fucking hates this series and he actually likes my other work so I won't be offended and you won't be the first. As a matter of fact we're constantly adjusting our style based on feedback.

Monday Morning Mooks Halo 4 Episode 1- Friendly Fire
    Last edited by Lampa; 11/12/2012 11:25am at . Reason: Edit: Embed wasn't showing up so I changed it to a link.

Shelton, WA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ODed on FO3 and FO:NV