222018 Bullies, 4192 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 11:22am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Do You Kids Like Video Games?

Hey, guys. It's your fourth or fifth favorite sports writer here to come back after not posting for a really long time as a shameless attempt to plug his side project that has nothing to do with his business membership.

Being an asshole is okay as long as you're actively self-aware. I learned it from watching you.

Anyways, a friend and myself recently started a Lets Play series on youtube where we play through games, talk about design and joke around a little. And, since viewer participation is a huge part of these things I thought I'd spread the word a little, and since I did have a business membership for SOME things I believe this isn't too far out of bounds.

Our first episode is Halo 4, linked at the bottom of this post. But we'll also have a concurrent game of Xenoblade Chronicles, which is awful, going at the same time so check out the channel if'n you're interested. Also, feel free to rip us a new one, here. Sirc fucking hates this series and he actually likes my other work so I won't be offended and you won't be the first. As a matter of fact we're constantly adjusting our style based on feedback.

Monday Morning Mooks Halo 4 Episode 1- Friendly Fire
    Last edited by Lampa; 11/12/2012 11:25am at . Reason: Edit: Embed wasn't showing up so I changed it to a link.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ODed on FO3 and FO:NV