Page 8 of 21 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last
  1. #71
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    My point was very simple. Liberals should hop right the **** down off their high horse because they do **** just as nutty as signing some secession petition. EVERY bit as nutty. You chose to grab the **** end of that stick by picking that point to argue when it's as obvious as the nose on your face.
    ...
    That's a Tu Quoque.

  2. #72
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This is nothing but straw.
    Oh, you didn't get the memo? Strawman and any derivation of the word was officially banned on these forums effective 6/30/2012 along with the terms semantics and fallacy, Hitler and the number 3.

  3. #73

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    My point was very simple. Liberals should hop right the **** down off their high horse because they do **** just as nutty as signing some secession petition. EVERY bit as nutty. You chose to grab the **** end of that stick by picking that point to argue when it's as obvious as the nose on your face.

    Being intentionally obtuse doesn't make you clever. It makes you dumb. Pick a better argument the next time you want to be witty.
    A conservative telling a liberal to get down off a high horse. You've got a lot of irony in your diet. Please help us poor liberals get it all figured out.

  4. #74
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty sure lefties were bitching about how Bush didn't actually win the election right up until Obama won in 2008.

  5. #75
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    That's a Tu Quoque.
    That's a my what?

  6. #76
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    A conservative telling a liberal to get down off a high horse. You've got a lot of irony in your diet. Please help us poor liberals get it all figured out.
    Help you? You twats are hopeless. I'm just stocking up on ammo for when I can start shooting you motherfuckers in the face.

  7. #77

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Pretty sure lefties were bitching about how Bush didn't actually win the election right up until Obama won in 2008.
    They never thought of forging several Kenyan birth certificates. They figured a dumb thing like that would never work.

  8. #78

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Help you? You twats are hopeless. I'm just stocking up on ammo for when I can start shooting you motherfuckers in the face.
    I get it, your guy lost.

  9. #79
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    They never thought of forging several Kenyan birth certificates. They figured a dumb thing like that would never work.
    No, they were too busy blaming George Bush for a hurricane.

  10. #80

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No, they were too busy blaming George Bush for a hurricane.
    Ahhh, that was a proud conservative leadership moment, wasn't it.

Page 8 of 21 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO