226127 Bullies, 3879 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 208
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:48pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're content to play games because you know you're wrong. Understood.
    Am I wrong because I dare to disagree? Yup, that's a conservative thing.
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:57pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Am I wrong because I dare to disagree? Yup, that's a conservative thing.
    Nope. You're wrong because you're denying something that's obvious to anyone willing to think critically. Your position is that conservatives are emotional and crazy while liberals are logical and objective. That position alone makes you a borderline retard. It's proof you're no different than a church full of religious zealots.
  3. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:07pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Nope. You're wrong because you're denying something that's obvious to anyone willing to think critically. Your position is that conservatives are emotional and crazy while liberals are logical and objective. That position alone makes you a borderline retard. It's proof you're no different than a church full of religious zealots.
    C'mon Mary, post some proof, or should I just accept your stamping of the feet and "NO, YOU" as your proof.
  4. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,203

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not entirely related, but maybe if people dont like whats happening they should, you know, turn up and fucking vote? our last election was hugely derided because only 68% of the population voted, the lowest % since the 1880s. the other day a little over 50% of people even bothered to vote in america and its been pretty appalling the last few elections as well. whats the deal?
  5. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    not entirely related, but maybe if people dont like whats happening they should, you know, turn up and fucking vote? our last election was hugely derided because only 68% of the population voted, the lowest % since the 1880s. the other day a little over 50% of people even bothered to vote in america and its been pretty appalling the last few elections as well. whats the deal?
    I would agree with this if there was a RON/None of the above option on the ballot. Unfortunately as it is if you don't like the main candidates and feel you would waste your vote by casting it for a fringe candidate you'll likely stay at home.

    Give people a RON/None of the above option where if RON/None of the above wins then they have to re-run the election with none of the previous candidates allowed to stand again and I'll bet more people will turn out to vote.
  6. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:34pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    C'mon Mary, post some proof, or should I just accept your stamping of the feet and "NO, YOU" as your proof.
    So, just to clarify your viewpoint - conservatives get way out of control over politics and liberals don't. Do I have that correct? I don't want to mischaracterize your position.
  7. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,239

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I would agree with this if there was a RON/None of the above option on the ballot. Unfortunately as it is if you don't like the main candidates and feel you would waste your vote by casting it for a fringe candidate you'll likely stay at home.

    Give people a RON/None of the above option where if RON/None of the above wins then they have to re-run the election with none of the previous candidates allowed to stand again and I'll bet more people will turn out to vote.
    This, and the Electoral College.
    My state's votes were going to Obama, period.
  8. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:42pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    So, just to clarify your viewpoint - conservatives get way out of control over politics and liberals don't. Do I have that correct? I don't want to mischaracterize your position.
    Actually, you have been the one to define my viewpoint. I have just been obtuse because that's the way I get when conservatives try to define my beliefs. You don't give a **** what anyone thinks and neither do I. My original post that put you in a huff was that some dipshit conservatives want to drop out of the union because they lost an election. What you extrapolate beyond that is all on you. Hell yes there are liberal batshit crazy types. So fucking what? What does that have to do with some fucknuts that want to withdraw from the union?
  9. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,209

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:46pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It's funny that I'm the paranoid, brainwashed conservative but you know 1000 times more about conservative personalities than I do, since I don't listen to the motherfuckers.
    This is nothing but straw.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:48pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Actually, you have been the one to define my viewpoint. I have just been obtuse because that's the way I get when conservatives try to define my beliefs. You don't give a **** what anyone thinks and neither do I. My original post that put you in a huff was that some dipshit conservatives want to drop out of the union because they lost an election. What you extrapolate beyond that is all on you. Hell yes there are liberal batshit crazy types. So fucking what? What does that have to do with some fucknuts that want to withdraw from the union?
    My point was very simple. Liberals should hop right the **** down off their high horse because they do **** just as nutty as signing some secession petition. EVERY bit as nutty. You chose to grab the **** end of that stick by picking that point to argue when it's as obvious as the nose on your face.

    Being intentionally obtuse doesn't make you clever. It makes you dumb. Pick a better argument the next time you want to be witty.
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.