228375 Bullies, 4141 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 208
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 12:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    This is much more than just another "your guy vs my guy" election. As the President has said numerous times, his intention is to "fundamentally transform America." Can there be any doubt he is in fact doing just that?

    I know we are not big on compassion here at Bullshido, but here are some serious comments off my FB feed from other Texans:

    "I would much rather live in a prosperous, free Constitutional Republic under a different flag, than in communist hell with the stars and stripes flying above."

    "My country is no longer the country it should be. It is on a path to total destruction, and my convictions do not allow me to say nothing and by saying nothing, agree...."

    " I'm VERY proud to be an American. But this is no longer my America... My America is free from the slaughter of innocents, is free from socialism and Communism, and is led by a President who has the balls to stand up and call an act of terrorism an act of terrorism. My list could get SO much longer, but since I'm at work paying for some of the above innocent slaughter with my taxes, I must go...."

    "Remember Reagan saying, "I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me." That's how I'm feeling about the USA. If we don't have a Constitutional Republic, it's not the USA I want to stand up for."

    Yes, yes, I know many of you are thinking "Right-wing Zealots", but I would submit to you these sentiments are much more widespread in America than current reporting suggests. The question is, does the President in fact continue "Forward" at full steam further dividing the country, or will he pause to consolidate his sizable transformational gains.
    DustyMars displayed these same internet based memes. I got a daily dose of this stuff in my inbox for the last six years. If these people look out their window and see the Stars an Stripes flying over a communist country today because Obama got re-elected, then boo fucking hoo for them. I've lived through elections where my guys lost and survived. They just need to harden the **** up and remember that there will be another election.

    It's not becoming communists that worry me, it's the people who think letting a tax cut of 3% expire for the wealthiest Americans makes us a communist country that worry me. It's the people who want to take "their" country back by disenfranchising other voters. It's the people who would rather believe that stupid email bullshit about birth certificates, secret muslim christian communist fascist, friend of terrorists, apologist for our country, etc., instead of thinking for themselves. Now these people want to take "their" state and go play somewhere else. I live in Texas and I'm proud to be an American. I think I'll just vote to stay here.
  2. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 1:37pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    "Liberals" is really a Rush Limbaugh oxycontin hallucination.

    Just another name for the boogeyman out to corrupt all your conservative children.

    Please, if you are ever going to try to argue using logic and reason, you can't start drawing from Hannity's or Rush's playbook.

    No.
    It's funny that I'm the paranoid, brainwashed conservative but you know 1000 times more about conservative personalities than I do, since I don't listen to the motherfuckers.
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 1:40pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I would put into evidence all the liberals who have decided to withdraw their state from the union for an election loss.
    You know fucking well they would if it suited their interests. Your refusal to admit people of all leanings go apeshit over politics is evidence that you're brainwashed on the magnitude of a George Dillman disciple.

    I'm not asking anyone to change their beliefs. I'm just looking for a little honesty here.
  4. SteveM is offline

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    181

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:19pm

    Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Central Texas Combatives Training Group Style: AMOK!

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    DustyMars displayed these same internet based memes. I got a daily dose of this stuff in my inbox for the last six years. If these people look out their window and see the Stars an Stripes flying over a communist country today because Obama got re-elected, then boo fucking hoo for them. I've lived through elections where my guys lost and survived. They just need to harden the **** up and remember that there will be another election.

    It's not becoming communists that worry me, it's the people who think letting a tax cut of 3% expire for the wealthiest Americans makes us a communist country that worry me. It's the people who want to take "their" country back by disenfranchising other voters. It's the people who would rather believe that stupid email bullshit about birth certificates, secret muslim christian communist fascist, friend of terrorists, apologist for our country, etc., instead of thinking for themselves. Now these people want to take "their" state and go play somewhere else. I live in Texas and I'm proud to be an American. I think I'll just vote to stay here.
    From reading your post I can imagine you were indeed upset when your guys lost in the past, especially in Texas where only Republicans have held statewide seats since 1994.

    What makes this election different than 2004 or 2008 is the widespread sentiment that by hook, crook, and/or sheer power of demographics the US electoral system will not allow a "rural culture" candidate to win again. Many who were content to "wait until 2012" are beginning to fully comprehend the current political reality and are at a decision point: will they allow themselves to be increasingly marginalized as their country is fundamentally transformed, or will they take extra-electoral action?

    I think this petition represents testing the waters, the President and all Americans had better take notice and take action to shore up the common ground.
  5. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:21pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You know fucking well they would if it suited their interests. Your refusal to admit people of all leanings go apeshit over politics is evidence that you're brainwashed on the magnitude of a George Dillman disciple.

    I'm not asking anyone to change their beliefs. I'm just looking for a little honesty here.
    I would also present your post as evidence of the typical reaction when you disagree with a conservative.
  6. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,265

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honesty?
    **** that ****, how about gas for the fire?

    Dear Red States:

    We're ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we've
    decided we're leaving.

    We in New York intend to form our own country and we're taking the other
    Blue States with us.

    In case you aren't aware that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon,
    Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and the rest of the
    Northeast.

    We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to the
    people of the new country of The Enlightened States of America (E.S.A).

    To sum up briefly:
    You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.

    We get stem cell research and the best beaches.

    We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren. You get Bobby Jindal and Todd
    Akin.

    We get the Statue of Liberty. You get OpryLand.

    We get* Intel* and Microsoft. You get WorldCom.

    We get Harvard (*Princeton, Penn, Haverford, Colgate, U of R)*,. You get
    Ole' Miss.

    We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs.

    You get Alabama.

    We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay
    their fair share.

    Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian
    Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single
    moms.

    With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the
    country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of
    the nation's fresh fruit, *95% of America's quality wines* (you can serve
    French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high
    tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias
    and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard,
    Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT.

    With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans
    and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100%
    of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists,
    virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University,
    Clemson and the University of Georgia.

    We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.

    38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a
    whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty
    or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% that Saddam was
    involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with
    higher morals than we lefties.

    We're taking the good weed too. You can have that crap they grow in Mexico.

    Sincerely,

    Citizen of the Enlightened States of America
  7. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:25pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like Texas is America's Scotland.

    They're basing their plans around independence on oil and gas and no one else would give a **** if they left.
  8. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:29pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I would also present your post as evidence of the typical reaction when you disagree with a conservative.
    You're content to play games because you know you're wrong. Understood.
  9. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Sounds like Texas is America's Scotland.

    They're basing their plans around independence on oil and gas and no one else would give a **** if they left.
    Texas is cool, they just have a diverse constituency.
  10. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:43pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 View Post
    People in Texas have been talking about this nonsense for awhile.
    True, and most likely it will never go anywhere. But persistent chatter can also be the precursor to something more significant, especially if some other catalyst is introduced into the mix in the future.
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.