221996 Bullies, 4265 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 191 to 200 of 208
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. frenchie88 is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    288

    Posted On:
    11/21/2012 5:11pm


     Style: Yagyu Shinkage Ryu

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    They're called Baltimorons.

    I'm not actually from Baltimore and my love for the city is quickly declining.

    Too many hipsters and mindless liberals.
    I think Kiyota's store is Baltimore's only redeeming quality.
  2. Raving&Drooling is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    78

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 1:28pm


     Style: lifting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw a fellow commuter during my drive to school this morning that I thought would perfectly illustrate the sort of people with a secessionist mentality here in the Lone Star State. I tried to snag a photo but sadly I wasn't near him during any red lights.

    Here's a close approximation of the truck in question:



    The back was littered with bumper stickers. Here are the ones I could read:

    - I BRAKE FOR BEAVERS (Buc-Ee's ad)
    - YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL; I'M GOING TO TEXAS
    - SECEDE
    - something something HEATHENS

    I'm disappointed I wasn't able to get photo evidence. However, I'll add that no one in my social circle (mostly moderate-liberal academic weenies like myself) have brought the secession topic up in discussion at all.
  3. SteveM is offline

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    181

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 1:47pm

    Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Central Texas Combatives Training Group Style: AMOK!

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for validating the classic stereotype...of liberal academic weenies.
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,515

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 1:48pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    I saw a fellow commuter during my drive to school this morning that I thought would perfectly illustrate the sort of people with a secessionist mentality here in the Lone Star State. I tried to snag a photo but sadly I wasn't near him during any red lights.

    Here's a close approximation of the truck in question:



    The back was littered with bumper stickers. Here are the ones I could read:

    - I BRAKE FOR BEAVERS (Buc-Ee's ad)
    - YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL; I'M GOING TO TEXAS
    - SECEDE
    - something something HEATHENS

    I'm disappointed I wasn't able to get photo evidence. However, I'll add that no one in my social circle (mostly moderate-liberal academic weenies like myself) have brought the secession topic up in discussion at all.

    Oh, so that's how it works? Stand by for pics of the Cutlass Supremes with spinners all of Obama's supporters drive.
  5. Raving&Drooling is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    78

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 2:11pm


     Style: lifting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gladly. I will happily admit to being a snob. Stereotypes exist because they contain truth.
  6. SteveM is offline

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    181

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 2:34pm

    Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Central Texas Combatives Training Group Style: AMOK!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    Gladly. I will happily admit to being a snob. Stereotypes exist because they contain truth.
    Snob? Ok. Actually the liberal academic weenie stereotype I was referring to was their penchant to attack people when they cannot win the battle of ideas.
  7. Raving&Drooling is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    78

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 2:42pm


     Style: lifting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh. I did not mean to attack. My post was intended to counter those saying "Texas is full of redneck back-assward retards, let 'em secede if they want." We don't all want to, do we?

    Devil: I didn't support Obama. Just saying.
  8. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,472

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 3:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    the liberal academic weenie stereotype I was referring to was their penchant to attack people when they cannot win the battle of ideas.
    Are you sure you don't have that 100% backwards?
  9. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,515

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 3:07pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    Oh. I did not mean to attack. My post was intended to counter those saying "Texas is full of redneck back-assward retards, let 'em secede if they want." We don't all want to, do we?
    You only succeeded in proving two things. First, there's at least one retard in Texas. Second, even retards can use the internet.
  10. Raving&Drooling is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    78

    Posted On:
    11/28/2012 4:28pm


     Style: lifting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, did I hit a nerve? I'm only pointing out that I haven't seen any sort of discussion or representation of this issue except from a certain group of people. A group I happen to look down upon (perhaps unfairly but whatever) but why pretend not to be biased?
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.