Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 7:13am

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Do you have technical issues? Let me try to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    Your TV will split inputs like that? Interesting. Mine certainly won't. If you go HDMI whatever, it wants it all from HDMI whatever, same with the other sets of ports. Good to know.
    Yes sir, and thank you for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    @Itwasntme

Dude all you need is one of these:

Plug the 3.5 mm into the green jack on the PC, and the RCA's into your Amplifier (or TV, whatever you want to get the sound out of).

In the case of the TV, stick them in Video 1 channel, while you're getting your video signal from HDMI channel 1.

It's simply called a 3.5 mm to RCA adaptor.
    Bingo! I'll hit up Radio Shack today :)
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 5:22am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Yes sir, and thank you for the help.

Bingo! I'll hit up Radio Shack today :)
    Dude, it'l just be infinitely more reliable to just get a video card from newegg.

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 5:56am

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In any case, I think this thread or one like it should be a regular feature in Boff Topic.

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 6:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Dude, it'l just be infinitely more reliable to just get a video card from newegg.
    I'm still going to, I just have a few priorities before it.
    Start a training log!

i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 8:22am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a significant difference in price between a video card and a splitter cord.

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 12:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a significant difference in price between a video card and a splitter cord.
    Yes, but seriously at $35 from walmart without doing any shopping around. I am sure if I looked hard I can cut that price in 1/2. So it may be a large % more than a cable but at the end of the day its less than an hours worth of work.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/15172289?a...l5=pla&veh=sem

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 2:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK. But that extra $10 it's going to be incredibly more useful and have much more reliability. What if he gets a new TV in the future and it doesn't support RCA? HDMI is the standard. Good engineering says just use the standard plugs.

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 3:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got one for you:

My interstellar space craft is currently only capable of sub-light speeds. As it approaches the speed of light proportionately greater energy is required to accelerate it's mass creating a frustrating diminishment of returns.

What propulsion system would you reccomend to overcome this light speed barrier? Or, failing that, how would you propose I nullify the mass of my vehicle?

BTW, pros run their audio and video signals seperately. HDMI is for pedestrians.

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 4:50pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I got one for you:

My interstellar space craft is currently only capable of sub-light speeds. As it approaches the speed of light proportionately greater energy is required to accelerate it's mass creating a frustrating diminishment of returns.

What propulsion system would you reccomend to overcome this light speed barrier? Or, failing that, how would you propose I nullify the mass of my vehicle?
    I recommend going with the T-3800 as it is a lighter model propulsion system which should also help with your mass issue. It is also a very "green" design as it runs off the blood of your fallen enemies.

BTW, pros run their audio and video signals seperately. HDMI is for pedestrians.
    I have the best of both worlds seeing how I run my video from HDMI and sound runs off the RCA.

Also, pedestrians have stronger calf muscles.
    Start a training log!

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 4:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I got one for you:

I recommend going with the T-3800 as it is a lighter model propulsion system which should also help with your mass issue. It is also a very "green" design as it runs off the blood of your fallen enemies.

BTW, pros run their audio and video signals separately. HDMI is for pedestrians.
    I have the best of both worlds seeing how I run my video from HDMI and sound runs off the RCA.

Also, pedestrians have stronger calf muscles.
    Start a training log!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast