222288 Bullies, 4273 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 90 of 138
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,762

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:18pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    Now you have my attention. What forums was I "laughed off of" as a liar?

    Do you make a habit of using the information given to you as an administrator of this forum to research people's personal lives?

    Did you come across any information about the class action lawsuit against a blogger for defamation who ended up losing his website for posting libel about me?

    I am highly interested in this topic. So feel free to level whatever threats you want. Post whatever crap you want. Just understand that if you don't verify the sources yourself you risk taking on legal claim of them and can find yourself in court too. And even if you win the legal fees will not be worth your time.

    Interesting that this forum supposedly says people cannot be trolled in the newbie area but now you are doing just that.

    I will be happy to pursue making people aware about how my personal information given in confidence to the administrators of this site was used in that fashion.

    So by all means. Bring it.
    You have yet to be trolled. It was NOTHING in your profile. Actually, you need to do a better job of not ranting on various web forums.
  2. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:20pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You have yet to be trolled. It was NOTHING in your profile. Actually, you need to do a better job of not ranting on various web forums.
    Web forums for what? Again, what are you even talking about? Unless you are suggesting the name "Internet-fu" somehow gave you other information? I have never used that handle anywhere else. I literally made it up for this site.

    Posting or suggesting that I was "laughed off of many internet forums as a liar" is a direct attack. You guys are all about sources and being called to task for the facts so lets hear it. (when your not about playing around with people's reputations and shitting on constructive conversations)

    Where is your evidence?

    I am going to call bullshit on your suggestion that it has nothing to do with any information you got as an administrator as I have not used my real name or any real identifying information except privately on this website. So there is no way you could of dug up anything personal about me.
    Last edited by Internet-fu; 11/10/2012 9:23pm at .
  3. Bezmond is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tianjin, China
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:24pm


     Style: Taijiquan, Karate

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For someone who complains about the "noise" on this site, this is one of the most tiresomely pointless threads I have ever read.

    To sum up.

    Poster doesn't really like Bullshido. Poster stays on Bullshido banging on about it.

    There is a simple solution to your problem.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,762

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:26pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    Web forums for what? Again, what are you even talking about?
    I was clear.

    Unless you are suggesting the name "Internet-fu" somehow gave you other information? I have never used that handle anywhere else. I literally made it up for this site.
    Nope, see above...


    Posting or suggesting that I was "laughed off of many internet forums as a liar" is a direct attack.
    Calling me an amateur mind reader is a direct attack.

    You guys are all about sources and being called to task for the facts so lets hear it. (when your not about playing around with people's reputations and shitting on constructive conversations)

    Where is your evidence?
    Like the evidence you have yet to provide on your documentary research?
  5. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:27pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    For someone who complains about the "noise" on this site, this is one of the most tiresomely pointless threads I have ever read.

    To sum up.

    Poster doesn't really like Bullshido. Poster stays on Bullshido banging on about it.

    There is a simple solution to your problem.
    Hey man, I was already on my way out the door when he decided to say "YEAH! Your lucky I did not post a bunch of defamatory links about you!!!"

    Only reason I am still here now. Since this place is supposed to be about demanding evidence and facts and all that I am doing that now. He has made the bold claim that I have been "laughed off of many forums as a liar". That's a libel case waiting to happen.

    So that said, I am looking forward to it. Particularly considering the only way he could of gotten any identifying information about me is as an administrator on this website.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,762

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:29pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    Hey man, I was already on my way out the door when he decided to say "YEAH! Your lucky I did not post a bunch of defamatory links about you!!!"

    Only reason I am still here now. Since this place is supposed to be about demanding evidence and facts and all that I am doing that now. He has made the bold claim that I have been "laughed off of many forums as a liar". That's a libel case waiting to happen.

    So that said, I am looking forward to it. Particularly considering the only way he could of gotten any identifying information about me is as an administrator on this website.
    The best part, I could have the wrong profileS. Still the job is done. You were here to argue and be right.

    LOLOLOL. Thanks for proving that you were butt-hurt on another forum.

    Now, when you provide your information then I'll provide mine.
  7. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:33pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I was clear.
    No you were not. You said "laughed off many forums as a liar". You did not indicate what forums. So it's pretty easy for you to of simply made it up.

    Calling me an amateur mind reader is a direct attack.
    The difference is no judge is going to award you a lawsuit for that in court. Accusing me of being a liar is a case. You made a personal claim about me and I am asking you to provide evidence of that claim. As per what you say are this site's rules for such things. I am interested to see what happens when you as an administrator breaks the rules of the forum.

    Like the evidence you have yet to provide on your documentary research?
    Not relevant. I am not the one making attacks at someone's personal credibility. So, please. What forums was I "laughed" off of "as a liar"? And what means did you use to identify me to make that suggestion?

    This is now the third time I have asked this and you have dodged. You said "I was clear" which is obviously bullshit as you did not clarify what forums. At all.

    So I am invoking what is supposed to be the rules around here and demanding you prove this.

    Otherwise, you have basically proven that this place has no credibility and certainly nothing resembling ethics when it comes to the administrators.
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,762

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:40pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    No you were not. You said "laughed off many forums as a liar". You did not indicate what forums. So it's pretty easy for you to of simply made it up.
    I was clear.


    The difference is no judge is going to award you a lawsuit for that in court. Accusing me of being a liar is a case. You made a personal claim about me and I am asking you to provide evidence of that claim. As per what you say are this site's rules for such things. I am interested to see what happens when you as an administrator breaks the rules of the forum.
    Yes, and I asked you earlier to provide evidence of your claims.


    Not relevant. I am not the one making attacks at someone's personal credibility. So, please. What forums was I "laughed" off of "as a liar"? And what means did you use to identify me to make that suggestion?
    Yes, it is relevant. I have asked you multiple times to source your information. You have not. I am now doing the same to you.

    This is now the third time I have asked this and you have dodged. You said "I was clear" which is obviously bullshit as you did not clarify what forums. At all.
    Yes, and I asked you. No, I will not answer your questions until you answer mine.

    So I am invoking what is supposed to be the rules around here and demanding you prove this.
    I asked you to prove your previous assertions.

    Otherwise, you have basically proven that this place has no credibility and certainly nothing resembling ethics when it comes to the administrators.
    Another one of your logical fallacies.
  9. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:40pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The best part, I could have the wrong profileS. Still the job is done. You were here to argue and be right.
    I was not here to argue. But I was and am right. :)

    LOLOLOL. Thanks for proving that you were butt-hurt on another forum.
    Because I sued someone for libel and won? Not exactly the same thing. But hey, since you have proven you are willing to lie or make up information just to troll, you are actually proving MY point. :) And your an administrator! lol this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this place is trash.

    Now, when you provide your information then I'll provide mine.
    My information for what? Internet trolling research? You are proving my research all over this thread. Now we have even gotten to the cyber-stalking phase.

    You were given several chances to prove your allegations that I was "laughed off of many forums as a liar". You failed to do this and attempted to dodge and flushed any and all credibility you had down the toilet.

    Well done.

    I will look for you to post those links to prove your allegations.

    Otherwise, this thread stands as an example that the rules at Bullshido only apply to certain people. And that like on many other forums there is a "good ol' boys" club who can do whatever in the name of trolling for a good cause.

    Point. Set. Match.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,762

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 9:46pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post


    My information for what? Internet trolling research? You are proving my research all over this thread. Now we have even gotten to the cyber-stalking phase.
    Nope here is what you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    When I have made enough posts to be allowed to post links I will post you some information from my research about the psychological effect anonymity has on the internet. I can post you a lot of different studies and in some cases some far less scientific approaches to this.

    Now you are saying this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post

    Not relevant. I am not the one making attacks at someone's personal credibility. So, please. What forums was I "laughed" off of "as a liar"? And what means did you use to identify me to make that suggestion?
    Yes, so you are looking in a mirror. What you said about me also applies to you. You were asked and dodged, I was asked and said no.

    Point. Set. Match.
    Good thing we were playing a doubles match we both won.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.