223860 Bullies, 3896 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 138
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,017

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:23pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post

    Since it's pretty clear I am not going to learn anything from you, you are going on ignore.

    Bye.
    I provide the answer to his question help point out the problems he is having is not following the rules of the forum and I get ignored, I can only assume this is going to be a pretty lonely forum for him in the end.
  2. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:28pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yep and as you'll find out, it doesn't work on me.
    And I don't care. If you become too disruptive I will simply scroll past you.

    Furthermore, I asked you to back up your statement that I am committing logical fallacies in my own comments, or am lacking in critical thinking.

    You have failed to do this.
  3. bigato is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    117

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I provide the answer to his question help point out the problems he is having is not following the rules of the forum and I get ignored, I can only assume this is going to be a pretty lonely forum for him in the end.
    I was gonna say just that. I can't think of a better and more polite answer to him, and I was quite surprised by his answer. You can't argue with someone that just wants to listen to what he likes.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:43pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    And I don't care.
    Yes yo do. You would have simply put goodlun on ignore instead of announcing what you will do and using "sarcasm" to prove your point.

    If you become too disruptive I will simply scroll past you.
    That's fine, but as we have seen that is very hard for you to do..

    Furthermore, I asked you to back up your statement that I am committing logical fallacies in my own comments, or am lacking in critical thinking.

    You have failed to do this.
    Not only was it answered, much earlier, I pointed another one out with an explanation.
  5. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:50pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigato View Post
    I was gonna say just that. I can't think of a better and more polite answer to him, and I was quite surprised by his answer. You can't argue with someone that just wants to listen to what he likes.
    There was more to my interactions with him then just what went on in this thread.
  6. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:52pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    That's fine, but as we have seen that is very hard for you to do..
    I haven't been actively trying to ignore you yet. It's a little early in the game for you to try and claim to have firsthand understanding of what is "hard for me to do".
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:58pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    I haven't been actively trying to ignore you yet. It's a little early in the game for you to try and claim to have firsthand understanding of what is "hard for me to do".
    The proof is in the thread. You announced you were going to use the ignore list, as a passive threat, and still responded to goodlun. Yes, that's firsthand knowledge. You could scroll past goodlun as well, but you can't you MUST use the ignore feature...

    Again, that means scrolling past someone is hard for you to do.
  8. Internet-fu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    54

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 7:02pm


     Style: Still deciding.

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The proof is in the thread. You announced you were going to use the ignore list, as a passive threat, and still responded to goodlun. Yes, that's firsthand knowledge. You could scroll past goodlun as well, but you can't you MUST use the ignore feature...

    Again, that means scrolling past someone is hard for you to do.
    That means you ASSume that it is hard for me to do.

    You would probably do better to focus on the facts and less amateur mind reading.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 7:06pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet-fu View Post
    focus on the facts and less amateur mind reading.
    You responded to him after the threat. Scrolling past people is hard for you to do. Do I need to mention you already said I was beginning to waste your time, but here you sit, wasting your time, not scrolling past anyone.

    These are facts in your post history and on this thread. Youtube videos do not make you a logical thinker.
  10. Resonance10 is online now
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    698

    Posted On:
    11/10/2012 7:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That means you ASSume that it is hard for me to do.


    Have to assume this is a typo..as Internet-fu is a polite poster..or maybe a master troll ( in his own mind ).
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.