Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    On another note, would say my ASVAB scores maybe be a good indicator of what I would be good at?
    I am going to go with no, the ASVAB test for such a basic level of understanding in all of the different subjects that its really no indicator.
    More like if you had an area that you did particularly bad in you may want to avoid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:23pm

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is this?
    It is the book that I believe that will help you answer your question. Please read it. Look it up on Amazon, "Shop Class as Soulcraft".

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:34pm

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: "I Love College"

Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am going to go with no, the ASVAB test for such a basic level of understanding in all of the different subjects that its really no indicator.
    More like if you had an area that you did particularly bad in you may want to avoid.
    That is unfortunate as I feel I scored very well on it for not having been in any academic classes in 7 or 8 years. I don't think I did poorly in any subject. I scored an 85 overall.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Question, do you put that Masters on your resume when job hunting?
    No because I don't have a resume. I run my own business and have no need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    No effing way!

Please post links. Not trolling (for once). This I gotta see!
    Dude, you are not and never have been trolling. Trolling is not a universal catch all for when you're saying dumb **** that has no value that makes people upset. There's a art to trolling where you do things to get people to behave in a certain way while all the while, angry. You make people upset because you're a rapist and because you're a dumbshit. Not because you're a troll, dumbass.

I thought I understood, I asked for clarification because nobody I have ever met referred to anyone as the "ook ook i gotz degree" crowd or "rock stars". As far as the sanitation route goes, I agree with everyone. Decent wages, benefits, job security. However, if I get a degree would that not be a better option? I could understand sanitation as a temporary means to an end, but it's not like I'm mentally handicapped and that is my only/best option. Any tests I have ever applied myself on throughout school and life I breezed through.

Why so angry??

If you weren't such a reactionary putz you might have realised that I do not believe a business degree would get me in the door as an electrical engineer. I'll separate my two sentence paragraph into two paragraphs from now on so you can keep up.

Thank you for the thoughts. I was already planning to try to find a work study position for whatever field I do get into, how fucking sweet of a deal is that program!
    I'll be totally serious here for a moment:

If I were to interview you for a job not knowing anything about you beforehand, I would not hire you.

The way you talk and the way you write, I wouldn't hire you even if you had all the right qualifications. You're clearly not mentally elastic enough to be able to think on your feet. You'd constantly be bugging me asking about this or that. You'd be a liability. You're very unsure of yourself and your late start in life means that you probably fucked about for several years. Meaning you didn't do anything of worth in that time and think that this computer job you're looking for is just another stepping stone in your bag of bad ideas.

I wouldn't hire you.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look the simple truth is all of those test and thing just don't mean ****. Trying to figure out what the **** to do has been a question on peoples minds ever since they really have had the option.
    The good news is you can change your mind many times.
    Look work is work, it sucks, even when you do something you "love" it sucks.

Your goal is to figure out what is not going to make you put a gun in your mouth. We spend nearly 1/2 our waking hours at work. You just have to make sure it will pay you enough that you have enough money to have 3 times rent in an area you want to live beyond this its all about having the right priorities. When it comes to money management its not how much you make its how much you keep (making more can help with keeping more).

Stop looking for a good field and look for the right field for you. You should know what it is you LIKE to do by now.
    So what is it you like to do?

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Dude, you are not and never have been trolling. Trolling is not a universal catch all for when you're saying dumb **** that has no value that makes people upset. There's a art to trolling where you do things to get people to behave in a certain way while all the while, angry. You make people upset because you're a rapist and because you're a dumbshit. Not because you're a troll, dumbass.
    Yet here you are responding all butt hurt and pissy. Just like I knew you would.

You make your mom upset when you withold her pain meds untill she gives up and lets you **** her.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet here you are responding all butt hurt and pissy. Just like I knew you would.

You make your mom upset when you withold her pain meds untill she gives up and lets you **** her.
    Dude, all of your posts are exactly the same thing over and over. There's no substance or anything of note in any of them. Why would i want to read one that is a wall of text on my 1080p monitor? I mean it covers it from end to end.

And besides you're a fucking coward anyway, I won't seriously deal with you until you show some balls.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:15pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, all of your posts are exactly the same thing over and over. There's no substance or anything of note in any of them. Why would i want to read one that is a wall of text on my 1080p monitor? I mean it covers it from end to end. .
    Two sentences ans 36 words is a "WALL OF TEXT" that you cannot climb? Wow. Ok...

And besides you're a fucking coward anyway, I won't seriously deal with you until you show some balls.
    Deal with what Sirc? Show balls where? Here? on the internet?

Sory bro, I don't take Face Book trash talk as seriously as you obviously do.

Why do you want to see my balls so bad anyways? They are fairly ordinary. I'm sure you've tasted a million pairs just like them.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two sentences ans 36 words is a "WALL OF TEXT" that you cannot climb? Wow. Ok...

Deal with what Sirc? Show balls where? Here? on the internet?

Sory bro, I don't take Face Book trash talk as seriously as you obviously do.

Why do you want to see my balls so bad? They are fairly ordinary. I'm sure you've tasted a million pairs just like them.
    What I'm saying is you don't really expose yourself. You sit very comfortably behind your computer with your belly fat to buffer yourself between you and the rest of the world.

The one thing I picked on you raged out over. You're a fat piece of **** who is no better than a saucer of goat cum. I picked on that and you fucking lost it. That and you keep objectifying your shitty girlfriend which is just really weird, man. Seriously, that's just really embarrassing. Nobody wants to say it, but I will for everyone. It's really embarrassing and none of us give a ****, honestly.

Yet, I exposed everything I do. I show my failures and my successes because I'm not afraid of them. Because I'm not looking for validation. I'm looking for enlightenment and what I can glean from peers on my doings.

You however, are a coward. You don't show anything. Either it's because you don't do anything or because you're too afraid of what the world would think if you did. Either way you're a coward.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:40pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I'm saying is you don't really expose yourself. You sit very comfortably behind your computer with your belly fat to buffer yourself between you and the rest of the world.
    Here you are, complaining that you can't see my junk again.

This is just getting weird, dude.

The one thing I picked on you raged out over. You're a fat piece of **** who is no better than a saucer of goat cum. I picked on that and you fucking lost it. That and you keep objectifying your shitty girlfriend which is just really weird, man. Seriously, that's just really embarrassing. Nobody wants to say it, but I will for everyone. It's really embarrassing and none of us give a ****, honestly.
    This comming from the guy that posted a screen shot of him trolling someone on facebook?

I don't have to insult you. I don't have to put words in anybody elses mouth.

There is nothing I can write that will make you look more pathetic and petty than you already do.

Yet, I exposed everything I do. I show my failures and my successes because I'm not afraid of them. Because I'm not looking for validation. I'm looking for enlightenment and what I can glean from peers on my doings.
    You won't achieve it if you are still hung up on validation and one-upsmanship.

In fact, you speak from a very un-enlightened place. It doesn't have to be that way. But right now, right here, that's how it is. Only you can stop you from being a schmuck Sric.

You however, are a coward. You don't show anything. Either it's because you don't do anything or because you're too afraid of what the world would think if you did. Either way you're a coward.
    Projection much? You straight disspeared for two months the last time I called you out for sexualy molesting your mother. (It must be true!)

You opinion means **** all to me Chris. I've stood up to bigger and tougher than you. The difference was those people were genuine physical threats. I know who I am. I know what I've done. And the fuckers I did it too have never once come back for seconds.

But you don't even rank among those scum. You're just some dill hole who's fun to antagonize. That's all you are to me.

So if I don't "expose myself" or "challenge you" it's not because of cowardice. It's because I don't give a **** about you. I don't have anything to prove by "fighting" you.

I won't travel to meet you. I won't stoke your ego by "chalenging" you. I won't validate your poor self image. I would never give you the satisfaction.

And you can cry "coward" and "rapo" all you want. I am perfectly happy to watch you break you own impotent rage against your computer screen.

That is all you will ever get and I know that it kills you inside.

Good night Sric. Give your mother my best.
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast