233295 Bullies, 3587 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 267
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,738

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 11:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Also, I lol'ed at "ninja ;)" as I thought you were using PC White to tell me some employers are using the word "nigga" in their ads.
    I'm sorry, you really need to get out more. Someplace the military doesn't send you. If you read my comment and thought that I was saying that some employers are using either racial slurs of racialized slang in their ads—and that this somehow makes sense to you!!—you need to leave whatever crazy little town you live in and do some ****. Like read a newspaper. Or have a conversation with someone who owns an ironed shirt. You see, friend, your problem is that you are a Grade-A dumbfuck (no grade inflation there!). It was a little tricky to tell at first, since you take time to spell and punctuate, but hot damn son, you are a moron.


    Maybe I just don't understand how grade inflation works, but I know I had to learn what was on the tests to pass.
    The answers you gave would have been "B" answers twenty years ago. Today they are "A" answers. But this goes back to my initial point—how did you get to be an adult and not have heard of any of the basic concepts we've been talking about all day?
    Last edited by Rivington; 11/06/2012 12:33am at .
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 12:30am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    how did you get to be an adult and not have heard of any of the basic concepts we've been talking about all day?
  3. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:24am

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Here you are, complaining that you can't see my junk again.

    This is just getting weird, dude.


    This comming from the guy that posted a screen shot of him trolling someone on facebook?

    I don't have to insult you. I don't have to put words in anybody elses mouth.

    There is nothing I can write that will make you look more pathetic and petty than you already do.


    You won't achieve it if you are still hung up on validation and one-upsmanship.

    In fact, you speak from a very un-enlightened place. It doesn't have to be that way. But right now, right here, that's how it is. Only you can stop you from being a schmuck Sric.


    Projection much? You straight disspeared for two months the last time I called you out for sexualy molesting your mother. (It must be true!)

    You opinion means **** all to me Chris. I've stood up to bigger and tougher than you. The difference was those people were genuine physical threats. I know who I am. I know what I've done. And the fuckers I did it too have never once come back for seconds.

    But you don't even rank among those scum. You're just some dill hole who's fun to antagonize. That's all you are to me.

    So if I don't "expose myself" or "challenge you" it's not because of cowardice. It's because I don't give a **** about you. I don't have anything to prove by "fighting" you.

    I won't travel to meet you. I won't stoke your ego by "chalenging" you. I won't validate your poor self image. I would never give you the satisfaction.

    And you can cry "coward" and "rapo" all you want. I am perfectly happy to watch you break you own impotent rage against your computer screen.

    That is all you will ever get and I know that it kills you inside.

    Good night Sric. Give your mother my best.
    I finally got the time to go through this fucking abortion of a reply to make a few comments:

    1. I "disappeared" because I had to travel and work and train and stuff. I wasn't diddling a child. And seriously, you think you're that important that your shitty tantrums would lure me back for some kind of fight fest?

    2. You're a coward. You're afraid of women your own age, so you **** children. You also don't have anything to show for anything that you're doing. As long as I'm here, I'm only going to reply to you because you keep falling for the same god damn bait over and over.

    3. You realize everyone except you understands the massive **** that you are right? Like, everyone is embarrassed for you and won't come to your aid. Look at it. Everyone is circle jerking each other, high-fiving each other and generally acknowledging each other. You? You're just being ignored. Nobody is referencing you, nobody gives a **** about you. It's not because you're doing fine on your own. It's because you're fucking embarrassing and nobody wants to associate with you. When I'm done here, I'm going to be off and I won't remember you until you respond to my posts again, like I want you do, and then we'll do this again and again, you'll be worthless and continue to play the game with the rules I've made. You will be thinking of me. You will be wanting to come find me. You will be compelled to come into MY posts and comment on MY threads. I win. I always win.

    4. Show us something. Show us a video of your technique or strength or something. Put yourself out there for peer review. You won't though, because you're crippled by the fear of being judged, because you're a fucking coward.
  4. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,714

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 6:45am

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I finally got the time to go through this fucking abortion of a reply to make a few comments:.
    Dance like a little monkey Sirc.

    If you dance well I'll buy you a little vest and fez hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    1. I "disappeared" because I had to travel and work and train and stuff. I wasn't diddling a child.
    Stange you should keep repeating that. Like you're nervous about something. Where did you travel for "work" again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    2. You're a coward. You're afraid of women your own age....
    Only the fuggly ones...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    You also don't have anything to show for anything that you're doing.
    I've lived life to extremes most young men can only dream of. I've got plenty of things to be proud of. Plenty to show for what I've done and where I've been. I'm actually quite fortunate in a lot of ways. I have a lot to be grateful for. Many experiences that can't be bought at any price.

    You don't get to see any of it. You may continue to wallow in your rage and ignorance.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    As long as I'm here, I'm only going to reply to you because....
    You wan't my nuts soooooo bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    3. You you you you your You? You're you, you you're your you're you you you you you'll You You You...
    That's a whole lot of butt hurt rage againt somone you claim is unimportant to you.

    You're starting to crack Sirc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    4. Show us something. Show us a video of your technique or strength or something. Put yourself out there for peer review. You won't though, because you're crippled by the fear of being judged, because you're a fucking coward.
    O.K.

    That's me in the blue track pants;
  5. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,714

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 6:58am

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Can I get a transcript?
    I highly reccomend getting as many of your GE credits through an accredited community college as you can to save money.

    You'll need to make sure you can transfer the credits but you can litteraly save thousands this way. It will also give you some time to feel out what subjects you enjoy or are strong in and put you in a better possition to choose a career path before you commit that big money to your Alma mater.
  6. erezb is online now
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,326

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 7:09am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No college degree is going to magically qualify you to lead other people in a professional environment.

    Yes, like the garbage man.
    That isn't true, if you go to one of the top 10 business schools and graduate top 10 in your class, you are going to start high, and with a great salary.
    Some degrees prepare you nicely. You know, even starting as a middle manager in big department store isn't that bad. His dreams are simple enough.
    ****, lately i heard that there is a guy here specializing in building kitty doors into your original door for an affordable price...He is making some serious money. It's all about finding a niche.I though that if i go to uni ill have less and less competition the higher i "climb", the competition remains and it just gets harder and harder. If you have no real passion but for some manual jobs you did, go study business maybe integrate with economics or even accounting (not bad) and start your own company of dry walls or some ****. Or start working for a huge building company and move up, be one of those guys with a hard hat a tie and a big SUV.
  7. itwasntme is offline
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 7:34am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: "I Love College"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    I'm sorry, you really need to get out more. Someplace the military doesn't send you. If you read my comment and thought that I was saying that some employers are using either racial slurs of racialized slang in their ads—and that this somehow makes sense to you!!—you need to leave whatever crazy little town you live in and do some ****. Like read a newspaper. Or have a conversation with someone who owns an ironed shirt. You see, friend, your problem is that you are a Grade-A dumbfuck (no grade inflation there!). It was a little tricky to tell at first, since you take time to spell and punctuate, but hot damn son, you are a moron.
    Come now, it's not that I felt the **** wouldn't be ignorant, I just wouldn't be surprised. One of the reasons I stuck around here is because I'm sure some of you own ironed shirts and have been around long enough for it to mean something.




    The answers you gave would have been "B" answers twenty years ago. Today they are "A" answers. But this goes back to my initial point—how did you get to be an adult and not have heard of any of the basic concepts we've been talking about all day?
    Heard of? Some I had, just not in a while so they weren't in the back of my head.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  8. itwasntme is offline
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 7:38am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: "I Love College"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I highly reccomend getting as many of your GE credits through an accredited community college as you can to save money.

    You'll need to make sure you can transfer the credits but you can litteraly save thousands this way. It will also give you some time to feel out what subjects you enjoy or are strong in and put you in a better possition to choose a career path before you commit that big money to your Alma mater.
    I may not go to a university. That's a time commitment I'm not sure I can afford, money aside.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  9. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,436

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 8:07am

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On topic, I would like to share:



    :friends:
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 8:24am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    That isn't true, if you go to one of the top 10 business schools and graduate top 10 in your class, you are going to start high, and with a great salary.
    Read his initial post. It is true because he said magically. That's sarcasm and he is saying that a college degree doesn't guarantee you a job in America. Yes, even if you go to one of the top 10 Business colleges.

    Business has moved into the Liberal Arts realm where they are suggesting having experience and a Post Graduate degree.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505145_1...siness-degree/

    Interestingly enough, this link says Business is dropping below Philosophy, art and
    \

    Some degrees prepare you nicely.
    Yes, he pointed this out in an earlier post.

    You know, even starting as a middle manager in big department store isn't that bad. His dreams are simple enough.
    This was addressed as well.

    ****, lately i heard that there is a guy here
    Yes, we are back to America vs. where you live.
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.