218358 Bullies, 5670 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 961 to 970 of 3049
Page 97 of 305 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. PointyShinyBurn is offline
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar

    Gnarly King of Half-Guard

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,226

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:26am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Edit: Also, WTF I haven't played guitar in years. I play BASS ************.
    A bass is a a type of guitar...
      #961
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:30am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post

    I don't really understand what drama I'm meant to have with Matt based on the fact that I'm from Europe?teresting guy, better guitar player than me, why do I hate him?
    I really don't understand why "some" suddenly includes you.
      #962
  3. PointyShinyBurn is offline
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar

    Gnarly King of Half-Guard

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,226

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:35am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I really don't understand why "some" suddenly includes you.
    Fair point, but maybe just use people's handles or names to talk about them specifically?

    I am not Rafe or Lebell or whoever, they are not me, or each other for that matter.
      #963
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:42am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    Fair point, but maybe just use people's handles or names to talk about them specifically?
    No. I'm not seeking out an entire thread, full of names, to appease you because you felt slighted when YOU KNOW you didn't whine.

    I am not Rafe or Lebell or whoever, they are not me, or each other for that matter.
    See above.
      #964
  5. PDA is offline
    PDA's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    866

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:45am

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    WHY THE **** do some of you EURO bitches always whine about MATT?
    Because its fun?
    King without a crown
      #965
  6. Moenstah is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    720

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:47am


     Style: 空手/HNIR

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rafe some well meant advice

    Reden ist Silber, schweigen ist Gold
    +

    Übung macht Meister
      #966
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:47am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Because its fun?
    I'd believe it, if I wasn't watching "SOME" Euro Bullies lose their ****, once again, over a TD video.
      #967
  8. PDA is offline
    PDA's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    866

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:48am

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No. I'm not seeking out an entire thread, full of names, to appease you because you felt slighted when YOU KNOW you didn't whine.

    See above.
    I get what pointy is saying , its the "euro bitches" that seamed to label all the Euro bullies bitches with the "some" separating those that did or did not whine about Matt.

    When I read it I just assumed you didnt mean it to be taken that way but I stand corrected if you do think that Pointy or Myself are bitches.
    King without a crown
      #968
  9. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:50am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, guys, I'll be on the road again soon, so I prefer to answer this now, rather than later. The text editor does not work for me, but I am not sure when I will be online again, so I'll answer with stone age C/P. I am usually not like that, but I feel like owe a friendly and honest explanation. This community has done a lot of good stuff for me over the years. This is why I am open to this.
    Sorry for the wall of text.

    First, Matt:
    What do I have to do with it?
    Well, Zendo-Gate, and using TD footage to go after other members. That was a sublime dick move in my opinion. No need to discuss it now. Let's agree that we fundamentally disagree.
    Why are you addressing me in the videos?
    No idea what you're talking about. Probably, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
    I PM'd you my phone number; hit me up as soon as you when you're going to be in town and we'll get together. Dude, there is no grudge except your own. Falaffel sounds fucking awesome.
    It will be good to do that. We will in contact before that, but, yeah, let's do that.
    Now, if there's no grudge, I am very glad. My honest impression is that you come here to push some sort of agenda. I have often wondered what it is, if simply some ASA (no offense) nuthugging, or delusion. If this is not the case, I will be glad to know.
    I didn't understand this when Zendokan said it, and I don't understand it now. You can not get "ousted" from Bullshido for having a sucky video; all you can get is better, or stay the same.
    Well, if the general consensus is that I lied, that's the way it would go, right?

    Second, JNP:
    At the time, I gave you the option of merging your separate training logs, or putting one or more of them in YMAS. Your version in the quote above is disingenuous at best. You imply that the staff has a grudge against you. That is not the case.
    You read too much into this; I was saying that people here can meticulously reconstruct my training in the last few years, at least what I recorded of it. I cannot find the respective threads any more, though, and I think we talked about you deleting them. Not that much of a big deal to me if it were so, actually. Why would I have a bias against the staffers here? In fact, I think you guys have treated me more patiently than anyone else.

    As to your other points, no disrespect intended, but I think I answer them in part in my responses to the others.

    Third, Pointy:
    tl;dr If I'm a better striker than you, you are not a good striker.
    Do not take this the wrong way, but that was not representative for my striking skills. - More bullshit, you will say. Now, let's check the situation back then, with no ill will, and take note that I haven't watched the video since last year, so I am talking from memory only.
    I recall you wanted to box only; I was visibly tired, but agreed. When we begun, I chose a wide, KB-style guard. To let you in, because I didn't know what you were able to do. You hit me a few times, and I had trouble to adapt to a boxer's stance. Then you hit me on the nose, and Zendo told us to stop. Yeah, you outstruck me, but then, would the result have been the same if I had not complied to your game, and, say, just insisted on using kicks, too?

    I am not saying this because I would care about the event per se, but because people accuse me of lying; I didn't. I trained KB from 2002 till about 2007, pretty regularly; not a good style, and I noticed the shortcomings. Which lead me, ridiculous from today's perspective, but seemingly a good idea then, to cross-train with WC.

    As to my other claims from my first post; yeah, I extensively trained Aikido in the 90s, and I was very active in Ninjutsu until 2006, when I left the group after a fight with a teammate.

    Now, this all doesn't excuse that my skills have dramatically regressed since probably 2008 or 2009. Something that is easily asserted now, but was not something I was aware at the time.
    But let's say that I came to the TD to get motivated again, more than anything else. In fact, without the Eurobullies, I would not do ANY sports at all any more, I think.

    Fourth, IIF:
    You wanted a TD fist and that negates damn near everything in this post.
    Actually, before the TD, I asked who was in for such a thing. I didn't know whether the loser would get one, too. I told Zendo at the TD that I didn't care about it. That I got one and did not care have it revoked after I got it, my mistake. But then again, the person handing it out to me could have objected then and there, too, without it being the kind of drama that it has become now.

    As Sambo Steve used to say, "you got caught, deal with it."
    What was my reaction in this thread? Did I say "nono, I am chubby Kratos, your argument is invalid"? Or did I say, "thanks for reminding me, I'll go and work on it"?

    Look, I am thankful for the kick in the butt. But questioning my integrity is something different. Portraying me as a liar, that I don't need to take. - Heh, so that is how it feels.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 11/22/2012 12:01pm at .
      #969
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    11/22/2012 12:03pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is funny because no one understand why Sirc is blatantly general.

    I got it long ago and you guys just reminded me why again, thanks.
      #970

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.