218296 Bullies, 6136 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 90 of 3049
Page 9 of 305 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959109 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. wetware is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,077

    Points
    1,738
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 8:05pm


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    --Talk from a Marine that follows most grammar rules and has something resembling sentence structure. Does not compute. --
    Damn. And here I was hoping this was going to be a post of ****-talking and chest thumping. Instead this seems almost reasonable. You are violating my experience-based stereotypes of jarheads and I don't like it. Makes you look good, though.

    I am highly disappointed, Moose. Give me some barely intelligible rambling laced with profanity and get back to planning when you two are meeting by the bike racks.
      #81
  2. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,688

    Points
    5,668
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 8:09pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    I have a career that's worth more then fighting sirc...
    Broseph, don't stress his candy ass. Today I took a morning consititutional that was worth more than fighting Sirc.

    The only satisfaction to be gained is if you can break him so bad that he has to keep his mouth shut. But he has no class or honor, so we know that won't happen. You could post a vid of Sirc getting gang raped by evil clowns and he'd be ranting about how their dicks were too small and no one gave him a reach around.

    That said, I hope you check his ego like a mack truck full of fists. God speed Moose! Semper Fi.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 11/05/2012 8:39pm at .
      #82
  3. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,534

    Points
    9,182
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registeredTagger Second ClassOverdrive5000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 8:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I like that in this shitty scenario you've developed, we're in 2001 where internet exists but wifi hasn't quite proliferated yet, so I'm going to be outside but not able to get on the internet.

    Either that or it could be because you don't know what wifi is.
    There are still millions of people in NJ who have been without internet for a week because the power infrastructure that keeps their fiber, cable, copper, or wireless-based service running is either non-operational or has been completely blown away, and they're too busy scavenging gasoline to worry about it.

    Most areas heavily hit by the storm still can't get access to basic information like what shelters are open in their area, or where to get a hot meal or winter clothing, let alone what's been destroyed inside or outside their neighborhoods.

    So just because you take it for granted now does not mean it'll always be available to you. Enjoy surfing porn and Twitter updates, real men like myself will be here working to restore and assure basic communication service in the Garden State.

    Winter is coming.
      #83
  4. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,047

    Points
    16,523
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:12am

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    There are still millions of people in NJ who have been without internet for a week because the power infrastructure that keeps their fiber, cable, copper, or wireless-based service running is either non-operational or has been completely blown away, and they're too busy scavenging gasoline to worry about it.

    Most areas heavily hit by the storm still can't get access to basic information like what shelters are open in their area, or where to get a hot meal or winter clothing, let alone what's been destroyed inside or outside their neighborhoods.

    So just because you take it for granted now does not mean it'll always be available to you. Enjoy surfing porn and Twitter updates, real men like myself will be here working to restore and assure basic communication service in the Garden State.

    Winter is coming.
    Boo fucking Hoo.

    Are you fucking kidding me? I restore communications every god damned day. Don't pretend that you're some kind of hero because you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, dumbass.
      #84
  5. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,047

    Points
    16,523
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:37am

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Not one of those things are your concern. Worry about your own life struggles.

    If you find these questions overwhelming then you are NOT as strong as we are.

    I am not a badass. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm a badass. I don't need to be a badass.

    I just am who I am.

    I think you would be a happier person if you understood what that means.
    Holy **** dude.

    You asked ME to explain. I did. You're an idiot. She can't do any of those things, she's a child. Sure, she's an adult in the way the IRS sees her as an adult. But her life is full of marshmallows and candyland. You're fucking a child, dude.
      #85
  6. Ignorami is offline
    Ignorami's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,550

    Points
    3,416
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:55am


     Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    There are still millions of people in NJ who have been without internet for a week because the power infrastructure that keeps their fiber, cable, copper, or wireless-based service running is either non-operational or has been completely blown away, and they're too busy scavenging gasoline to worry about it.
    There are people using TalkTalk as their internet and phone provider in the UK, who would pay to upgrade to that level of service.

    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Winter is coming.
    Hey, We're criticising Mr Machette because he gets to have sex with a 20 year old???
    ...Winter must already be here!


    When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

    "what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti
      #86
  7. doofaloofa is offline
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,247

    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassThree FriendsYour first Group

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:13am

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats this thread about again?
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing
      #87
  8. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Achievements:
    3 months registered

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:38am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Broseph, don't stress his candy ass. Today I took a morning consititutional that was worth more than fighting Sirc.

    The only satisfaction to be gained is if you can break him so bad that he has to keep his mouth shut. But he has no class or honor, so we know that won't happen. You could post a vid of Sirc getting gang raped by evil clowns and he'd be ranting about how their dicks were too small and no one gave him a reach around.

    That said, I hope you check his ego like a mack truck full of fists. God speed Moose! Semper Fi.
    So he is a hypocrite to boot?! The only time it complains about a dick size it's to his internet pharmacist. Yes, i talked about his condition again.. I know baby penis a.k.a micro-penis is no laughing matter, and it is a known pathology especially in certain ...areas in the world, but .. he started it!
      #88
  9. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Achievements:
    3 months registered

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:53am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    winter is coming LOL... good books! He reminds me of a wanna be princes Jeffry.
    I bet he drives something cool like a motorcycle..or a red fast car...with really expensive sunglasses on his head regardless of the sun:) and a big smartphone tucked as much in the middle of his pants as possible...OOOOH, i know now who he reminds me!!!! Mr Chow!!!!! I fucking knew he was familiar....
    http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=en...,r:10,s:0,i:96
      #89
  10. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Achievements:
    3 months registered

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 5:02am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Holy **** dude.

    You asked ME to explain. I did. You're an idiot. She can't do any of those things, she's a child. Sure, she's an adult in the way the IRS sees her as an adult. But her life is full of marshmallows and candyland. You're fucking a child, dude.
    Are you gay? cause that is the only explanation, it's cool if you are...i always suspected you are, btw i loved you as the Spanish teacher.If you are a normal man Fucking a 20 year old is NOT BAD!!!! wow...you are twisted and fucked up. Dude has the fucking time of his life...no pressure to have kids or marry...smooth and firm breasts...tight p*%^^, yea he is fucking a child...same thing. BTW don't you think you are a bit of a hypocrite to give sex and relationship advice? I mean ffs you have to use your tongue and a cucumber to get your spouse even remotely close to having "sex".
      #90
Page 9 of 305 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959109 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.