Page 89 of 299 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889 9091929399139189 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 10:27pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For motherfuck sake. I just got done busting nut in a pile of **** then read this entire fucking thing. This was truly amazing how I absolutely hated Sirc in the beginning, then I started to hate him less that toothy blowjobs. Calling out the Euro guys caused major rage and internal strife...then they wanted to train harder because they slightly realized how douchy one of them was acting. I got to see some throwdown videos, which really makes me want to go to one and get pounded like a prom date for a while. Phrost chimed in with the one goddamn question I've been asking for the past few hours. On top of everything, I learned a little about computer geekery. That being said, I've come to the conclusion that regardless of how fucking socio-insane Sirc is (granted I draw this totally legit psychological term from what I know about him on this god awful thread), he made one exciting thread that has wasted my fucking two days. **** you for that. "We are the music makers..."

By the way...the **** fucker thing was the single most enjoyable moment of this thread. Then everyone got mad and now they are making up (for reference, I do realize that you did not get mad at anytime, Omega. Get off of me)...**** you for that Sirc.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 11:25pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    For motherfuck sake. I just got done busting nut in a pile of **** then read this entire fucking thing. This was truly amazing how I absolutely hated Sirc in the beginning, then I started to hate him less that toothy blowjobs. Calling out the Euro guys caused major rage and internal strife...then they wanted to train harder because they slightly realized how douchy one of them was acting. I got to see some throwdown videos, which really makes me want to go to one and get pounded like a prom date for a while. Phrost chimed in with the one goddamn question I've been asking for the past few hours. On top of everything, I learned a little about computer geekery. That being said, I've come to the conclusion that regardless of how fucking socio-insane Sirc is (granted I draw this totally legit psychological term from what I know about him on this god awful thread), he made one exciting thread that has wasted my fucking two days. **** you for that. "We are the music makers..."

By the way...the **** fucker thing was the single most enjoyable moment of this thread. Then everyone got mad and now they are making up (for reference, I do realize that you did not get mad at anytime, Omega. Get off of me)...**** you for that Sirc.
    Everybody in the Twilight movie is a eunuch.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 11:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Everybody in the Twilight movie is a eunuch.
    what about the shvartza vampire with the awesome dreadlocks that calls bella "delicious". is he a eunuch too?
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 11:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and because i let myself get sucked into the drama, i'm now an official **** fucker too.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 12:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    i'm now an official **** fucker too.
    Wait,

Just now?

While you posted about eunuch vampires?

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 12:46am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Oh good! Now I won't have to mix in another 8 lessons of bjj to up my... defensive grappling.
    You should do grappling for the same reason I need stand-up training -- getting over the spastic newbie phase.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 5:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    You should do grappling for the same reason I need stand-up training -- getting over the spastic newbie phase.
    But that's my only forte on the ground!

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 5:21am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    If you are in town, hit me up. I don't know about getting you laid though; you're not really my type. I like Easter Bunnies
    Thanks, but I dont expect to ever actually go there, if i'd visit the USA, which I was planning to in I believe back in 07/08, I would like to see California, the great woods north of Seattle ( Where they shot twin peaks, right?) and also that mojave desert or however the **** you call it.

Big cities like NYC or Boston I find offensive.
    Cant stand big cities, I had to live in Mumbai for a while and also been several times in new Delhi, I know the way of life is vastly different, but im just appaled by the sheer size and endless masses of people.

There are some plans of me going to Mexico to see the pyramids there, but I gotta sell it to my gf so I can go, cos id be staying with a female former coworker of mine.
    In the meantime im flying up and down to Prague like a good little bitch and spend time down in some town near the Polish border with my 'inlaws' who dont speak a word of english.

My life has drastically changed yet its funny.

Edit:
    Cold and stormy as Hell in winter, but unless you're south of Rome, it's "down" not "up". We're on a line with southern Italy.
    ****, I never knew that.
    cold and stormy as hell sounds a lot like Holland, sun goes down at 3.30 afternoon, even in daytime grey/black skies etc.
    Def would visit it during the summer then.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 7:47am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Thanks, but I dont expect to ever actually go there, if i'd visit the USA, which I was planning to in I believe back in 07/08, I would like to see California, the great woods north of Seattle ( Where they shot twin peaks, right?) and also that mojave desert or however the **** you call it.
    I lived in Seattle when KK was born; those woods are UNREAL. It's rainforest on the edge of Canada(!)

but I gotta sell it to my gf so I can go... my life has drastically changed yet its funny.
    Oh how the mighty have fallen.

cold and stormy as hell sounds a lot like Holland, sun goes down at 3.30 afternoon, even in daytime grey/black skies etc.
    Def would visit it during the summer then.
    That's the weirdest thing about winter here: it's colder and snowier than say Denmark, but the daylught is the same as Italy. The glare off the snow is blinding in the mornings...

Glad to see you've got a regular girl; I have an old VHS Dog Brothers tape where they show pretty good defense against the whip. You can borrow it ;)
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 8:04am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Wait,

Just now?

While you posted about eunuch vampires?
    i realized while posting about twilight. but i was a **** fucker a couple of days ago.

i can't wait for tonight when i get to see breaking dawn part 2!