Page 8 of 299 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Nellie's tits didn't show up at 3:11 this would have been a worthless thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    This interminable lead-up thread, the fight, and its outcome was predicted more than thirty years ago, thanks to television.

"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Any chance it will keep you from posting?
    I like that in this shitty scenario you've developed, we're in 2001 where internet exists but wifi hasn't quite proliferated yet, so I'm going to be outside but not able to get on the internet.

Either that or it could be because you don't know what wifi is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Good.

Since I'm neither a child nor a rapist I can post here then.

Why so cranky Chris? Your mother still got enough fight in her to resist your advances?

...indeed...
    Good Lord. Do you ever make posts that aren't things you've seen on the internet already? You should head over to 9gag.com, that is a place that will accept you with open arms and allow you to further your library of shitty internet responses. You can probably benefit from the ones where they show screenshots of things that witty people say on other forums. Try to work that in.

Whatever to keep you away from fucking kids.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post

Good Lord. Do you ever make posts that aren't things you've seen on the internet already? You should head over to 9gag.com, that is a place that will accept you with open arms and allow you to further your library of shitty internet responses. You can probably benefit from the ones where they show screenshots of things that witty people say on other forums. Try to work that in..

Whatever to keep you away from fucking kids.
    Well Dr. Clueless, my GF was legal for a full year before I met her so you can rest easy knowing that the worlds children are all yours...

...watch out for Chris Hansen BTW. You'll know him when you see him. He's a total cock block and he'll try to ply you with cookies...

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:44pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post

Well Dr. Clueless, my GF was legal for a full year before I met her so you can rest easy knowing that the worlds children are all yours...

...watch out for Chris Hansen BTW. You'll know him when you see him. He's a total cock block and he'll try to ply you with cookies...
    Jesus Christ.

You hear that folks? Mr. Machete waited a whole year to **** a child.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:09pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Christ.

You hear that folks? Mr. Machete waited a whole year to **** a child.
    In who's reatrded fantasy land is a 20 year old woman a child?

I've posed this question to you several times and your only responce is

"der hur, baby ****"

Step up your game Sirc! **** like this is why suck asses like Dr. TT rape you on the regular.

BTW:

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:30pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She's not even old enough to legally purchase alcohol. She's just gotten out of high school and barely has an understanding of what being an adult is. At 30, lots of adults barely understand that. You're 33 or something, right? Jesus Christ dude, you're old enough to have children who are about to be leaving elementary school right now. If you had a child with her, do you seriously think she'd be ready for that? Does she have enough world experience to be able to fully equip a child with the necessary tools to survive the harshness of the world? She doesn't have a career or a real job. She couldn't even tend to its basic needs aside from feeding it milk.

You spend all of this time pretending to be some kind of badass, but in reality, you're just another guy who just wants to be told that he's a badass because he said some inconsequentially mean things to me. The difference between you and me though: I will be remembered.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 7:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She's not even old enough to legally purchase alcohol. She's just gotten out of high school and barely has an understanding of what being an adult is. At 30, lots of adults barely understand that. You're 33 or something, right? Jesus Christ dude, you're old enough to have children who are about to be leaving elementary school right now. If you had a child with her, do you seriously think she'd be ready for that? Does she have enough world experience to be able to fully equip a child with the necessary tools to survive the harshness of the world? She doesn't have a career or a real job. She couldn't even tend to its basic needs aside from feeding it milk.
    Not one of those things are your concern. Worry about your own life struggles.

If you find these questions overwhelming then you are NOT as strong as we are.
    You spend all of this time pretending to be some kind of badass, but in reality, you're just another guy who just wants to be told that he's a badass because he said some inconsequentially mean things to me. The difference between you and me though: I will be remembered.
    I am not a badass. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm a badass. I don't need to be a badass.

I just am who I am.

I think you would be a happier person if you understood what that means.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 7:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH hai guyz.

Ok, so he insulted my fiancee. We weren't at prom, we were at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball.

I'm getting stationed in pendleton in January, to be an MCT Instructor. Here's the deal. From 7-jan to mid march I'm going to be too busy going through Combat Instructor course to combat cuddle with Chris.

After that, op tempo will dictate. This isn't me pussing out, just being real with you gangstas. I have a career that's worth more then fighting sirc. Though I will certainly cuddle him into submission.

Tape wise, I'm 5'10 and 170. With a 14" penis.

Also, I don't care what you say about my dad. Doesn't affect me whatsoever. BEfore we all get to jazzed, this thread is either going to die before I make it to San Diego, one of us will forget about it, i'll be too busy with being a Marine, or Sirc will get that sex change operation and it won't happen.

Also, Hey guys, I'm back-ish? can someone tell neal to fix the fucking tapatalk plugin? Also, you guys have no confidence in senior moose? You act like I haven't trained seriously since I joined the Marines....oh wait...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 7:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But seriously, no love for moose? And it's 3moose1. Not 3moose. 3moose makes no fucking sense.

And you guys didn't miss me at all? Y'all suck :(

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 8:02pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The difference between you and me though: I will be remembered.
    "If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy."
    - at the Desecration of Kanzuz IX

So you are going to be remembered as a Infamous Bullshido Troll?
    Sirc Serious Question Do you worship a Chaos God or Just Chaos Undivided?
Page 8 of 299 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast