Page 77 of 299 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677 7879808187127177 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 11:39pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So we are hiding this thread from the general public, yeah?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 11:59pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    I asked a few days ago for the TD badge to be removed
    Good. I hope they do. I have no idea who grants them or what standard there is to get one, but I would hope it is more than that. Especially from a site that at one time held a higher standard.

This brings me to the other topic: Throwdowns are supposed to be friendly meetups, in the most general sense. Now, it seems that people who are members of this community because they like combat sports, seem to genuinely understand that. People who are into martial arts because they like to be members of this community, not so much.
    You did not mention your category; the LARPing poser category. The keyboard warrior who has been here on the site for five years, has had "kickboxing" in his style field, and has held people in the past to the standard he now does not want applied to him. All this time in this "community" has not, at least by the standard of that vid, gotten you anywhere. You are not Rusty. Be honest with yourself man. An educated eye can see a lack of training, understanding and skill in those vids, not a person who needs to dust off some cobwebs. And when your feet are held to the fire, you whine about it and make every excuse in the book...I was sick, I was rusty, I was stepping up, It is just a hobby, that is not what this community is about, blah, blah, blah.

If you were some noob who posted that, I would not bat an eye. But, you are not some noob. And Phrost's new policy about treating the noobs with kid gloves does not apply to you. So take your lumps. All of us who have vids on line have had to. I am no stranger to harsh critique with all the stuff I have out there. Live with it, learn from it, don't whine about it.

Now, the recipe to not become a member of the second group myself is fairly easy: To stop posting.
    Yes, post less and train more

People here keep claiming that criticism of TD videos is not used to bash or to bully the guys on tape.
    I never said that, and I will bash you if your tape sucks and you are not a noob.

Good idea for the charity. Start another thread about it though so it is not lost in this mess.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 12:11am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    because i have dyslexia and using the shift key messes with my ability to spell. yes it's weird, i know.
    Then don't question grammar.

you never expressly challenged me to a fight. but by saying anybody "hides behind a keyboard" implies that someone wouldn't step up to you. having a vision impairment so severe that you can't safely strike with another person can be used to bully? i don't follow. and i'm not trying to be a smart ass with this, but the syntax of that did not compute. you know, dyslexia.
    Let me know how that logic works for you.

we all have issues. for instance, i have problems keeping my yarmulka on when it's windy outside. but as far as me being little, you do remember that i'm 6'4 and 220 right? not that the little man comment bothered me, i just find it weird that you would use that turn of phrase.
    When I say little man I mean that in your sense of being. As for who you are, nope, don't remember you at all. I have a funny feeling who you are which this comes as a complete surprise to me.

he's just a general scumbag that most people that know him don't like. he's a physical giant that dwarfs me, and thinks that's actually intimidating to anybody he sees. kind of like the way you treat people around here.
    ....that's kind of funny, let's keep going with this.
    the fact that you once called me a piece of ****,
    So far you're proving my point.
    then got your wife to parrot you when you found out i used to be a CPS case worker, without ever knowing anything about any of the cases i worked made me lose any shred of respect i ever had for you.
    again you're proving my point.
    that was solidified by the fact that you refused to admit that you could possibly be wrong.
    about?
    i would tell you about some of the things i saved children from, but you have a little girl, and i know that if i described these cases, you would think of people doing those things to her. it's just what parents do, and i don't want anybody to even imagine what i have actually seen. a sane person would never come up with the sick **** i dealt with.
    I've been through worst kid.

oh well, this was fun. mike, you're an asshole and a bully.
    Thank you for proving my point. If you're done with this you should never have started. I'll agree with the asshole part, as for the bully....I would expect that coming from somebody who empowers child predators.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 12:17am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy den superman dat hoe!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 12:35am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After some brief investigation I finally figured out who our good friend here is.

1. Sam I don't remember calling you a piece of ****, but I don't put it beyond me.
    2. **** CPS. If you knew the **** I had to go through with them you would understand.
    3. You want to make **** personal you go make personal. I tend to let this **** go, apparently you've got to get more counseling.

Lastly everybody, no, now that I realize who this was I take back my comment of "Hide behind keyboards". You still have issues dude, go fix them.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 1:53am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    did anyone hear about the native american who drank to much iced tea and drowned in his teepee?
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 2:22am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    well, i used to make contributions around here, but when my wife received a death threat, and my career was almost killed due to an investigation, i kind of just dropped out of the serious side. then i decided to focus on my own training instead of generating content for this place, as it was becoming painfully obvious that to many content generators here weren't actually training at all (or so infrequently that they might as well have never been going).

oh well, this was fun. mike, you're an asshole and a bully. nothing i say will change that because to many people ride your balls for it. chris, have fun with your fight with derek if it ever happens. i'm done with this conversation.
    I don't know who you are, so what the hell happened there? That sounds extra exciting.

Secondly, seriously, these people we investigate wouldn't actually murder anybody. That's the whole reason why they took up their shitty art in the first place. It's safe and comfortable.

Dude I'm 5'9" and 145lbs and I talk more **** to these people than ANYBODY on this site of like 30000 people. NONE of them have ever threatened me. Why? Because they know I won't take them seriously. Also because really, what the **** are they going to do? Come shoot me? Ok, that's a really well thought out plan. Having a massive paper trail and then me dying definitely won't end up with them in cuffs or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    About as much as Sirc beating up a 15 year old, less skilled kid who weighs a buck 20 when wet.
    Whoa man. To be fair, I'm only 145lbs when wet.

Good. I hope they do. I have no idea who grants them or what standard there is to get one, but I would hope it is more than that. Especially from a site that at one time held a higher standard.

You did not mention your category; the LARPing poser category. The keyboard warrior who has been here on the site for five years, has had "kickboxing" in his style field, and has held people in the past to the standard he now does not want applied to him. All this time in this "community" has not, at least by the standard of that vid, gotten you anywhere. You are not Rusty. Be honest with yourself man. An educated eye can see a lack of training, understanding and skill in those vids, not a person who needs to dust off some cobwebs. And when your feet are held to the fire, you whine about it and make every excuse in the book...I was sick, I was rusty, I was stepping up, It is just a hobby, that is not what this community is about, blah, blah, blah.

If you were some noob who posted that, I would not bat an eye. But, you are not some noob. And Phrost's new policy about treating the noobs with kid gloves does not apply to you. So take your lumps. All of us who have vids on line have had to. I am no stranger to harsh critique with all the stuff I have out there. Live with it, learn from it, don't whine about it.

Yes, post less and train more

I never said that, and I will bash you if your tape sucks and you are not a noob.

Good idea for the charity. Start another thread about it though so it is not lost in this mess.
    Dude, This is awesome.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 2:23am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did not mention your category; the LARPing poser category. The keyboard warrior who has been here on the site for five years, has had "kickboxing" in his style field, and has held people in the past to the standard he now does not want applied to him.
    I await confirmation of this. Now.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 2:29am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking SamboSteve dropping the Eurobullies on their head like a god damned Zangief Ultra Super Atomic Buster.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 2:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I don't know who you are, so what the hell happened there? That sounds extra exciting.

Secondly, seriously, these people we investigate wouldn't actually murder anybody. That's the whole reason why they took up their shitty art in the first place. It's safe and comfortable.

Dude I'm 5'9" and 145lbs and I talk more **** to these people than ANYBODY on this site of like 30000 people. NONE of them have ever threatened me. Why? Because they know I won't take them seriously. Also because really, what the **** are they going to do? Come shoot me? Ok, that's a really well thought out plan. Having a massive paper trail and then me dying definitely won't end up with them in cuffs or anything.
    white kimbo here.

i could deal with death threats, but when my wife confused our cell phones and grabbed mine to check her texts and saw some douche threatening her, it became a problem. also, he set up a website accusing me of being a convicted child molester, which is hilarious because i had just had a background check run on me for another unrelated reason. unfortunately, when googling my real name, that was the 3rd site to pop up.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.