Administrator

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 8:37pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    Im sorry i just got home from an 8.5 hour drive and i cant hear you over the sound of how awesome i am.
    That would actually be gas moron. Saying you suck with stuff like this doesn't even begin to describe how pathetic you are.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 8:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    That would actually be gas moron. Saying you suck with stuff like this doesn't even begin to describe how pathetic you are.
    what's a "gas moron"?

and btw,

--------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 9:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While I had not meant to make any more comments on this matter,
    and while I appreciate when people try to make a case on my behalf,
    that's not necessary:

I asked a few days ago for the TD badge to be removed; I didn't think much of it in the first place. Frankly, in fact, I HOPE that people use these tapes to assess my fighting ability, should I ever step on the mat with another Bully again.

This brings me to the other topic: Throwdowns are supposed to be friendly meetups, in the most general sense. Now, it seems that people who are members of this community because they like combat sports, seem to genuinely understand that. People who are into martial arts because they like to be members of this community, not so much. And, frankly, I don't want to have anything to do with the people of that second category.

Now, the recipe to not become a member of the second group myself is fairly easy: To stop posting. Because, at the end of the day, a fight over a twitter feud by two people I don't know, or whether some nobody makes a fool of himself, how is that my business, in the end?

That said, I come here to plug something that I think can serve to do some real good, not just to comfort our own vanity:

So, I said some posts ago that I'd return to Bullshido when I had reached Fitocracy Level 45, which is actually a pretty high number. The background of this being that I want to participate in a non-MA-related sports event.
    Now, to make sure I train consistently, some friends suggested I pledge some money to give to charity as sort of a penalty if don't make it. The talk was about 500 bucks.

Now, let's be clear, I would donate that money anyway, because, you know, white knight, and all, BUT I would be willing to DOUBLE that sum IF I REACH MY GOAL, and IF the good people from Bullshido, of who some work on million dollar projects, as I was pleased to read, collected at least 500 bucks by themselves by August 31, 2013.

What about that? - People here keep claiming that criticism of TD videos is not used to bash or to bully the guys on tape. So, give me some motivation! And what better to motivate me than knowing that the more I lift, the more toys will be bought for a children's hospital? Let's do this!
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 11/19/2012 9:25pm at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 9:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't I get an honorable mention? Jeez, the guy is only a year older than me (seriously what the ****? how the **** is that possible him and I have so many things in common?)
    You guys have the same B day right?

Yes. Honorable mentions. I suspect you and Steve have more wear and tear than I do by virtue of your day jobs, but you're probably not getting stiff as a mummy like I am.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 9:31pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's a "gas moron"?

and btw,

That would probably be more effective if I had images activated so I can see them. Additionally you can correct my grammar when you're perfect yourself.

So why do you hate your dad so badly and why do you travel so far for Dan Zan Ryu Cult jitsu?

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 9:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would probably be more effective if I had images activated so I can see them. Additionally you can correct my grammar when you're perfect yourself.

So why do you hate your dad so badly and why do you travel so far for Dan Zan Ryu Cult jitsu?
    why don't you answer the question, when did i ever hide behind a keyboard?

see, this is why i think you're ****, mike. you love to throw around that you can beat people in a fight, and expect them to back down from you because of that fact. by saying i hide behind a keyboard, you're implying that i'm to scared to step up to you in a fight. but, what would me stepping up to you prove anyway? that you can out strike somebody with vision so impaired that their driver's license is at risk? or that you can out grapple a bjj blue/judo brown belt?

yes, you could beat me in a fight. you could beat me in a fight with any and every imaginable rule set. but you're still nothing more than a common school yard bully with rich parents.

go get your mom to give you another black belt. or you could just make up another new style and give yourself a few dan ranks in that.
    --------

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 10:50pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're supposed to capitalize the beginning of your sentences. Seriously, why does that bother you?

see, this is why i think you're ****, mike. you love to throw around that you can beat people in a fight, and expect them to back down from you because of that fact.
    When did I challenge you to a fight?
    by saying i hide behind a keyboard, you're implying that i'm to scared to step up to you in a fight.
    No I'm not.
    but, what would me stepping up to you prove anyway?
    Absolutely nothing.
    that you can out strike somebody with vision so impaired that their driver's license is at risk?
    Are you using your handicap to bully people?
    or that you can out grapple a bjj blue/judo brown belt?
    *Snicker.

yes, you could beat me in a fight. you could beat me in a fight with any and every imaginable rule set. but you're still nothing more than a common school yard bully with rich parents.
    LOL, what the **** are you talking about?

go get your mom to give you another black belt. or you could just make up another new style and give yourself a few dan ranks in that.
    You seriously have issue dude. Stop projecting your insecurities on me little man.

So what are your daddy issues? What about me that thinks I'm anything like your dad? You made me laugh most of your posts here but you're taking this **** seriously. Why? What have I done to you? Rich parents? That's a riot. You sound like another ***** I know from around here. Get over yourself and stop abusing your wife and child.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 10:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

see, this is why i think you're ****, mike. you love to throw around that you can beat people in a fight, and expect them to back down from you because of that fact. by saying i hide behind a keyboard, you're implying that i'm to scared to step up to you in a fight. but, what would me stepping up to you prove anyway? that you can out strike somebody with vision so impaired that their driver's license is at risk? or that you can out grapple a bjj blue/judo brown belt?

It's not so much that you hide behind a keyboard as much as you just kind of hide behind the idle aloofness. You don't really make any real contributions other than a snide remark here and there.

Mike constantly pumps out Original Content that contributes to the library of people's skills. You're missing the point of his challenge. Partially he wants to cave your skull in. The majority of it is; stop living behind the wall of aloofness.

Even in all the vitriol that foams from my fingertips, I still make massive contributions to the site regardless of what people think about me. What do you do?

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 11:23pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're supposed to capitalize the beginning of your sentences. Seriously, why does that bother you?
    because i have dyslexia and using the shift key messes with my ability to spell. yes it's weird, i know.

When did I challenge you to a fight?
    you never expressly challenged me to a fight. but by saying anybody "hides behind a keyboard" implies that someone wouldn't step up to you.
    Are you using your handicap to bully people?
    having a vision impairment so severe that you can't safely strike with another person can be used to bully? i don't follow. and i'm not trying to be a smart ass with this, but the syntax of that did not compute. you know, dyslexia.

You seriously have issue dude. Stop projecting your insecurities on me little man.
    we all have issues. for instance, i have problems keeping my yarmulka on when it's windy outside. but as far as me being little, you do remember that i'm 6'4 and 220 right? not that the little man comment bothered me, i just find it weird that you would use that turn of phrase.

So what are your daddy issues? What about me that thinks I'm anything like your dad?
    he's just a general scumbag that most people that know him don't like. he's a physical giant that dwarfs me, and thinks that's actually intimidating to anybody he sees. kind of like the way you treat people around here.
    You made me laugh most of your posts here but you're taking this **** seriously. Why? What have I done to you?
    the fact that you once called me a piece of ****, then got your wife to parrot you when you found out i used to be a CPS case worker, without ever knowing anything about any of the cases i worked made me lose any shred of respect i ever had for you. that was solidified by the fact that you refused to admit that you could possibly be wrong. i would tell you about some of the things i saved children from, but you have a little girl, and i know that if i described these cases, you would think of people doing those things to her. it's just what parents do, and i don't want anybody to even imagine what i have actually seen. a sane person would never come up with the sick **** i dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    It's not so much that you hide behind a keyboard as much as you just kind of hide behind the idle aloofness. You don't really make any real contributions other than a snide remark here and there.

Mike constantly pumps out Original Content that contributes to the library of people's skills. You're missing the point of his challenge. Partially he wants to cave your skull in. The majority of it is; stop living behind the wall of aloofness.

Even in all the vitriol that foams from my fingertips, I still make massive contributions to the site regardless of what people think about me. What do you do?
    well, i used to make contributions around here, but when my wife received a death threat, and my career was almost killed due to an investigation, i kind of just dropped out of the serious side. then i decided to focus on my own training instead of generating content for this place, as it was becoming painfully obvious that to many content generators here weren't actually training at all (or so infrequently that they might as well have never been going).

oh well, this was fun. mike, you're an asshole and a bully. nothing i say will change that because to many people ride your balls for it. chris, have fun with your fight with derek if it ever happens. i'm done with this conversation.
    --------

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 11:30pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but, what would me stepping up to you prove anyway?
    About as much as Sirc beating up a 15 year old, less skilled kid who weighs a buck 20 when wet.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation