NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Nope. It's not.

It's the 2nd round of a 4 hour training session. It had a very specific purpose and Omega was on cruise control exploiting a very clear hole that I have since, covered up.
    Don't get me wrong: if that's what was going on at this Euromega thing, no one would say a word.

It bugs the **** out of me that people can't see the difference in your standup between the DTT thing and what you're showing here. And you looked better than this in Boston. It's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS and yet the ones who see it are exactly the wrong ones, if you get my point.

Someone doesn't have to like you to realistically assess your skills
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want one of the Eurobullies to come in here and just say that they're as good. That's all.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 4:32pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, your Queen is European.

And that's not even a gay joke.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 6:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Sirc wins again. Oh and we are closing in on 500 posts.. Tell me again how Sirc's best stuff was in 2010 Tranquil.
    Yeah Yeah Yeah, fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    gong sau
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    I'm fairly confident Matt will beat you. Yep, my money is on the BNJ.

(Big Nosed Jew)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Coming from someone who has fought him full contact, I take that as a complement.
    Just my rational assessment of you both and how you'd fare against each other.
    Not a problem. Obviously, I took our TD-Fist sparring about as serious as Matt took his gong sau. Not a real excuse, but it is worth mentioning that TS, while about as tall as me, outweighed me by about 25 kgs that day. Those hits hit different. No shame in not wanting to get injured.
    10kgs... You're starting to sound like Sirc when he talks about DTT, he gets heavier every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus
    Why are you wearing pink granny panties?
    He was serious enough to get those specially made for this. But not serious enough to actually train for it.
    ...And friendly enough to fight you so we would get the fancy TD fist, even when I would have had reason to bow out from the Throwdown entirely, because of the stomach flu I had. - Just to put this in the correct perspective.
    Frankly, maybe you should've.
    Notice how all I said is either fact or rational opinion. But apparently that's enough to make you go:

See? There we go. Member posts video. Member gets harrassed. What exactly would be my, or anybody's motivation to attend any TD, ever again? Like, I am not upset, but just put this in perspective: I am not some idiot on foodstamps with no life; that journey to the TD, plus the expenses probably cost me more than some of you make per month. What would be my, or anybody's, motivation, to spend that kind of money again on something related with Bullshido, exactly, if the likely result is this kind of treatment?

Now, as I said, I stepped up against a heavier opponent, I stepped up sick; to be a good sport, essentially. The same I stepped up this year, for other reasons. But, yeah, whatever. While I am on it, tell me why I am paying, what, 20 bucks per months to support the site, when everything I really invest here ends up biting me in the ass?

Now, you will think, by Hextor, another one of Rafe's rants. No, actually, I am cool. It's not that I couldn't guess that this was coming. I am just saying, as a principle. Motivate anybody to stay, **** like that does not.

Why, exactly? Last time I checked, this was a friendly get-together, with nothing to win, and nothing to lose. Right?

But, yeah, let me put this a different way round:

Now, here comes a real rant. You know, not that, I am watching "Saber Rider" in the other window. Not that, I am half way through a text, and between pouring more coffee, and urinating, I post a brainfart.

One moment of actually well-thought, carefully measured, and very pure anger.

GO **** YOURSELF, TS.
    I treated you as a friend, and you give me attitude?!

How about this, then: As long as you attend any BS events, I won't go, and if I ever come to organize a Throwdown on my own account, you are the **** banned from attending. I was fed up with your behavior at the TD, and I am now. Be weird on somebody else's time, psycho.

And in case you didn't get the message:

GO **** YOURSELF.
    Do whatever you want, child. You're dead to me.

Be the king of Bullshido all you want. Best, find a sparring partner who makes you look even better. Probably, you'll get even another tag.

No gong sau, no flame war, no tearful PMs.

Just kill yourself, ************.
    Next time you **** the bed, at least turn the lights off.

There's a wider context to it that will stay with the people involved, as far as I am concerned.
    No there isn't, you bullshitter. Stop making **** up just to justify your crying.
    Suffice to say, I would prefer not to deal with TS any more. No drama, just the things as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    I read the little outburst of Rafe against TS, I have no idea what happened between you two guys and it isnt any of my business, but I can tell that there's some hurt ego's involved, cut that **** out. please.
    After the first TD, we were FRIENDS. I must support my FRIEND, no matter what asinine statements he makes. I didn't, so I have BETRAYED him and now our FRIENDSHIP is over. lol

...And friendly enough to fight you so we would get the fancy TD fist, even when I would have had reason to bow out from the Throwdown entirely, because of the stomach flu I had. - Just to put this in the correct perspective.
    It was your idea in the first place. You weren't doing me any favors by 'granting' me the opportunity. Let me tell you something, coming there, I was hoping to fight an oponent who'd outclass me, against whom I'd have almost no chance of winning. Who'd force me to show heart if you will. The little TD Fist means little to me, cause it was achieved so easily.
    Frankly, maybe you should've.
    If I was SICK, I would've. Cause you know, that'd be the smart thing to do.

You know what? Challenge accepted.

I have gotten sloppy as ****, on all levels of my training...
    blablabla, I've been hearing this for the past 2 years. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    you should quit posting as well bro you were almost as fucking awful. we should section off europe from the rest of bullshido afaic cos you guys consistently show yourselves to suck enormous ass.
    You're absolutely right. **** that guy. I watched this a few weeks afterwards and decided to WORK on it.

@Matt: I've been having Jew guilt since causing that fiasco from last year, so I hope THIS fiasco levels it out for you.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 6:31pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Nope. It's not.

It's the 2nd round of a 4 hour training session. It had a very specific purpose and Omega was on cruise control exploiting a very clear hole that I have since, covered up.
    The easiest way to tell that this isn't an actual match is that after the 34 second mark Sirc's head is still attached. As that was happening I seriously thought you were about to get KTFOed.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    The easiest way to tell that this isn't an actual match is that after the 34 second mark Sirc's head is still attached. As that was happening I seriously thought you were about to get KTFOed.
    Doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Trust me, I have a stone chin.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Matt: I've been having Jew guilt since causing that fiasco from last year, so I hope THIS fiasco levels it out for you.
    Lolwut? Which fiasco was that?

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    you should quit posting as well bro you were almost as fucking awful. we should section off europe from the rest of bullshido afaic cos you guys consistently show yourselves to suck enormous ass.
    TS looks like a dude with 4-6 months of Muaythai and minimal sparring. But he's game. Hiro's impression is completely different IMO... constantly looking for his opponents to cut him slack, constantly turning the back, trying to disengage and talk. He's the opposite of "game"

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    As long as you attend any BS events, I won't go, and if I ever come to organize a Throwdown on my own account, you are the **** banned from attending. I was fed up with your behavior at the TD, and I am now.
    Dude, who the **** do you think you are?

A TD is something that keeps the community connected and on point. It's not some sleepover party you organize for the purpose of excluding that girl who totally never returned your hoop earings.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/16/2012 7:55pm at .

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Lolwut? Which fiasco was that?
    Remember when I bumped that particular thread and restarted that shitstorm. Sorry about that, I went off without checking like an idiot, plus I was tricked by... hmm.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remember when I bumped that particular thread and restarted that shitstorm. Sorry about that, I went off without checking like an idiot, plus I was tricked by... hmm.
    Oh ****, that was you? LOL. I remember I asked you to go off and think about some things when that was done. Seems you did.