I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 3:47am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    See, this is why Sirc is better than Devil. If this is the case, he isn't talking to you. You rarely post and you are hobbyist. In an earlier post, he says he is talking about people who rate themselves better than him, with no MMA, Gong Sau or full contact fighting.

You now explained, with a nice long post, what you really meant about not being on video.

Yes, you just got trolled.
    It's best when I do it passively. Then it all comes out just so organically.

Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    Three things:

1) Some of us are self-proclaimed hobbyists with no illusions of grandeur.

2) So that's how we're supposed to talk about all the TD videos? Good thing I didn't bother with the camera at all this year.

3) Go **** a duck.
    uh... no. You guys are. You can't pretend to come on here to uphold integrity of Martial Arts without actually knowing what you're talking about. You're doing a disservice to everyone if you do that.

Also, my point still stands, I can and will at some point, come to EU and molest all of you Eurobullies and show you why Superman landed in America and not Europe.

I see your point, and while we didn't film anything this year you won't see me taking the old videos down either due to internet.

The reason I didn't film anything? I concentrated on having fun. There were only four of us there and nobody even did any hard stan-up sparring. Basically it was just friends having a yearly get together before hitting the town.

Maybe due to the size it shouldn't be called a Mega as it gives a wrong impression to people, but the way Zendo organizes things there's room for about 60 people there. Hell, there's even a short intro to Savate. And the location itself.. Leuven shouldn't even be in Belgium, because it's way too awesome for it. It's not his fault people are no-show.

If you feel it was a failure on my part not providing any video material this year then so be it.

Anyway, I don't give a **** about Sirc berating my skills. I know what I can and especially can't do. It's just hard not getting a bit annoyed by his internet persona.
    Yes you do. You care so much, because you're part of the Sirc hate wagon. That's why any of you care about what I say.

It's horrible when you know it's a trap and you still step on it willingly.

I was just thinking that at least on MA side of things Sirc is pretty close to a perfect troll. He's far from stupid like general TROLOLOLOLO crowd. Still, he's not smart and on point like you or Bodhi either, which means he leaves room for counter arguments. He has also shown that he can fight unlike almost all keyboard warriors but he's not a beast like Omega (or even like QDot) so you can actually argue with him about his credits and credibility.

He's also (for lack of a better word) an asshat, but usually not vulgar enough to make things totally turn against him when **** hits the fan.

In short: You are right. He is the devil.

EDIT: oops, you meant Devil. Yes, he's way better at it than Devil is.

I wonder what's the percentage of posts on this site that are a directly caused by his posting (tangets like these included)..
    I actually did an experiment once using my absence and non-absence in a very controlled time cycle referenced by Alexa and actual post count. The result?

19%

Booyah.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 4:39am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    uh... no. You guys are. You can't pretend to come on here to uphold integrity of Martial Arts without actually knowing what you're talking about. You're doing a disservice to everyone if you do that.

Also, my point still stands, I can and will at some point, come to EU and molest all of you Eurobullies and show you why Superman landed in America and not Europe.
    Can't speak for the others. I don't do that. I come here for entertainment and occasionally try to contribute for the investigations.

Where do you draw the line anyway? How good you have to be until it's no longer regarded a disservice? I can probably grapplefuck most people with no grappling experience without too much effort, but get tooled by anyone with decent blue belt level skills. Playing the percentages game I'm pretty far ahead of the pack even if I am a lame duck compared to any decent grappler. In general knowledge most people at least in western countries still believe the kung fu myths of fighting when they think about martial arts at all. Even those here who can't walk the walk for whatever reason know about aliveness and have at least tried to train with the methodology.

I hope you do come. The more the merrier. It's sad how few participants we get in :(. I'm a wuss and don't like to be punched in the face, but I'll gladly grapple with you. Next year I should have at least a few months of regular training again under my belt as next spring I'm moving close to my old BJJ gym.

Yes you do. You care so much, because you're part of the Sirc hate wagon. That's why any of you care about what I say.
    I care about you as much as I care about any prolific poster on this site I've yet to meet in person -- I read your posts and sometimes comment on them. You're just particularly good at making people respond.

I actually did an experiment once using my absence and non-absence in a very controlled time cycle referenced by Alexa and actual post count. The result?

19%

Booyah.
    I thought it would be something around 30%.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 5:38am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I finally caught up.
    I feel regret asking for the footage now.

I would like to make several remarks:

-Sirc coming to Europe would be awesome, he better drop by in Lolland so I can take him to Amsterdam.
    As long as I wont get too drunk I wont mistake him for a female, so it I can sorta guarantee his safety.

- On a more serious note about the Euro TD:
    I've only attended once ( unfortunately) and I loved it, met nice people, got to see Leuven, rolled with a BJJ brown belt and with Jack Rusher, also did some standup stuff.
    That was when I was already coping with major backissues, I knew in advance I couldnt do too much intense stuff, but went there anyway for the social aspect: kinda nice to meet the people behind the screennames.
    Hell, member Mackan came all the way from Sweden!
    It was then, when the ''bitching'' started, me and Zen doing extremely light stuff, I wouldnt even want to call it sparring, got filmed and Matt had some stuff to say about it.
    Either me or Zen explained the context of the video but the criticism kept coming, at that point I decided it was just lockerroom mentality and shrugged it off.

But I think ever since that happening, some of the Eurobullies became increasingly aware of the idea that the TDfootage became some sorta stage, example: Rafe adressing certain Ashley (wtf is that anyway?) and Matt, I strongly recommend the following things, take it for what its worth:

- get it clear for yourself as to WHY you want to attend a TD, for training with different people? social aspect/curiosity? or for internet fame?

- once you show up at a TD: maybe just focus on what it is you're doing, not so much on members of an onlinecommunity, the majority thousands of miles away.
    who the **** cares, just have fun.

- I read the little outburst of Rafe against TS, I have no idea what happened between you two guys and it isnt any of my business, but I can tell that there's some hurt ego's involved, cut that **** out. please.

On a more happier note, uncle Lebell is on his way climbing back and will soon commence boxing after months of cripple excercises, right now kicking is not possible yet (it worsens the condition) but in time I hope to meet up with all of you at a TD, God willing.
    And you better be fucking nice.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 6:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. hpr knows what he's doing on the floor. He's no world beater or anything, but he's competent in my purple-belt-if-that-means-anything opinion.

2. PDA handled me and hpr much as one might handle a recalcitrant infant and would, I'd bet considerable money, do the same to Sirc.

3. I'm a horrible striker and I haven't actually got much better at it since then because I've been training mostly BJJ and wrestling. Sorry about that.

4. I think Rafe is allowed to post here even though he's not very good and I can't recall him particularly mouthing off like he's an expert on striking. Unless someone can show me differently?

5. Sirc does generate quality internet drama, it can't be denied. My acceptance of his challenge remains both open and, apparently, unnoticed?
    Last edited by PointyShinyBurn; 11/16/2012 6:43am at .

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 6:41am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This **** is infectious

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:01am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post

5. Sirc does generate quality internet drama, it can't be denied. My acceptance of his challenge remains both open and, apparently, unnoticed?
    Okay now I feel bad for you.
    Dont you dislike me?
    You can challenge me and I'll accept it, I'll even do the whole drama shitstorm for you!
    Hope you feel better,

yours,

Uncle Lebell.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:20am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Okay now I feel bad for you.
    Dont you dislike me?
    You can challenge me and I'll accept it, I'll even do the whole drama shitstorm for you!
    That's sweet of you, but aren't you basically crippled right now?

Also, I don't have any particular urge to fight strangers from the internet, Sirc just successfully got my back up. No doubt this counts as winning, somehow? I don't really understand the scoring system.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:33am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    That's sweet of you, but aren't you basically crippled right now?
    True, but I still do my excercises etc, to keep my coremuscles up, and I should be able to give you some run for your money.
    Just enough to make you look awesome, I can also cry on command so we have a lot to work with here.

Also, I don't have any particular urge to fight strangers from the internet, Sirc just successfully got my back up. No doubt this counts as winning, somehow? I don't really understand the scoring system.
    I have no idea, I dont care about Sirc one way or the other.
    He reminds me of a particular friend i have who is fabulously gay, he also always starts **** when we are out, just addicted to the drama.
    I guess conflict makes certain type of people feel relevant.
    It sure as hell isnt my hobby.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 7:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh God, I just remember one story about this dude, we are out with a group of friends (protip: always have a couple of gayfriends, cos they usually hang out with total babes!)and I head off to the urinoirs to make peepee.
    Im there following nature, and suddenly I sorta see this head right over my shoulder: its my friend, really drunk and he says real gayish (that sorta girly speak) 'oh yeah thats a good cock, I'd totally suck it!

That was a bit much even for me and I went into full homophobe mode and shoved him the **** away...he was pretty scrawney so he lost balance and fel really hard against a awall and got a cut on his eyebrow somehow, bleeding and ****.

When I bumped into him the next time after that he told me he got so drunk he must have fel and had a nasty cut, I decided that version was the best reality for us to deal with.
    hehe!

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 8:09am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    When did you ever see a soldier from the IDF use krav?

IDF and security personel are annoying when you want to enter the coumtry as a non jew.
    I look like a jew and i fly in from Europe, not a single odd stare or whatever, til the second I go stand in line at passportcheck for non israeli's.

I always get an hour private time ith some shin bet dude before im being admitted into the country.
    On my way out its even worse.

I also make sure to always have my passport with me when i travel inside of Israel, as it happened several times local security dudes adressed me in ivrit, which i do not speak.
    Then they get all cranky and ****, as if its my fault I look like one of them.

Erez will know this place: one time i went to this pub in jerusalem called Dublin, and the russian jew bouncers were asking me for my passport, they are studying it and i started to laugh at them, as if they were even remotely competent to indentify a real from a fake one.

My first time in israel i got a free busride to yaffagate from the central busstation, in front of me were three idf dudes and i happened to wear a kaki blouse, and got mistaken for army related personel, who travel for free.

needles to say i always pack that shirt when im flying..:P
    I don't know why you are crying so much, you try your best to look like a spook, and when you are treated like one you start complaining (like a jew). Your passport probably looks like a cliche of some sort of trouble maker, i even am not sure entirely you are kosher. How many europeans visit those places without having relatives and stay at those horrible arabic neighborhoods. BTW about looking at your passport and deciding if it is fake or not, apparently the document faking business in russia was and is extremely blossoming, and tons of fake document circulate there, so they aren't clueless about it. My GF's dad used to be a graphic designer and document embellisher...