Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 12:38am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    100% of Twilight fans suffer from some form of brain damage.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 12:44am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK I watched the rest of the video from that day. I won't make any further comments about what's in them except for this:

Rafe, are you actually addressing ME in this vid at the beginning? WTF? If you want my comments, OK fine. STOP LARPING BEING A BULLY. Can't you see how what you're doing is... not.... what you're supposed to be doing?! Can't you hear how the camera man is talking to you LIKE YOU'RE A CHILD. You're a grown man. Own your suckitude and fucking fix it. It's not rocket science. Accept criticism; identify problem; work with the best people you can find; get better; repeat.

You're a young man with no family and considerable financial resources. Make the time to train. Make it and do it or go away, because its only going to get harder in the future. I had more than a decade of scraping together a day here, and a day there trying to get any training in at all, because I raised KK from 18 months old by myself. In the end, Bullshido was not the kind and gentle place you wish it was, and I did not escape criticism for claiming what I did in those years amounted to much of anything at all. I got pretty roundly criticized on the site for that. BY YOU. But it's all good... I took all those years off my bio and moved on. Thanks, BTW, that critique was helpful.

Get it yet?

Edit: BTW your comments in the beginning about Ashley are fucking asinine if sarcastic. Before she left she was a great asset to this place, and 100 times the martial artist you are today.

Edit Edit: Pointy's striking looks refreshingly normal. Especially for a grappler.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/16/2012 12:56am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 12:51am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    OK I watched the rest of the video from that day. I won't make any further comments about what's in them except for this:

Rafe, are you actually addressing ME in this vid at the beginning? WTF? If you want my comments, OK fine. STOP LARPING BEING A BULLY. Can't you see how what you're doing is... not.... what you're supposed to be doing?! Can't you hear how the camera man is talking to you LIKE YOU'RE A CHILD. You're a grown man. Own your suckitude and fucking fix it. It's not rocket science. Accept criticism; identify problem; work with the best people you can find; get better; repeat.

You're a young man with no family and considerable financial resources. Make the time to train. Make it and do it or go away, because its only going to get harder in the future. I had more than a decade of scraping together a day here, and a day there trying to get any training in at all, because I raised KK from 18 months old by myself. In the end, Bullshido was not the kind and gentle place you wish it was, and I did not escape criticism for claiming what I did in those years amounted to much of anything at all. I got pretty roundly criticized on the site for that. BY YOU. But it's all good... I took all those years off my bio and moved on. Thanks, BTW, that critique was helpful.

Get it yet?
    Go watch the twilight movie. It will make this **** look like UFC 100.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:06am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    OK Euro bullies, I saw the abortion that you called a throwdown. I will fight each and every single one of you one after another. **** you guys. You're ****.
    Three things:

1) Some of us are self-proclaimed hobbyists with no illusions of grandeur.

2) So that's how we're supposed to talk about all the TD videos? Good thing I didn't bother with the camera at all this year.

3) Go **** a duck.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    So I need to find a fat, middle-aged man who barely trains and in his glory days was a c+ martial artist anyway? Oh wherever will I find such a being?
    Oh! Oh! Mr Kott-Air!

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:08am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wish that battery hadn't gone out so we could see Hiro Protagonist (an internet person with a cyberpunk character for a handle?! how do we handle this?!?) try to do a telegraphed spinning backfist before lying back and thinking of England another five times.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Like I said, I've gotten MUCH better. You're all invited. Bring money.
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    Any time you're in London, my fren. I'm fairly confident I can take you in any rule-set that includes grappling, so if you want to kick box I'm game.
    I'll travel to see these.

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    Three things:

1) Some of us are self-proclaimed hobbyists with no illusions of grandeur.
    To be fair, you and Pointy are the only ones who showed actual grappling skill that day. Obviously you can grapple, and if you don't have stripes on your white belt, you're under ranked IMO

2) So that's how we're supposed to talk about all the TD videos? Good thing I didn't bother with the camera at all this year.
    I don't think it's right to fly the Bullshido Mega flag and then refuse to post a video of it for the rest of us to comment on however we see fit.

I don't see why you would care what Sirc says in the first place. 1) He's competing at the purple belt level, so he's not bragging if he thinks he'll tap you (he tapped me twice... so what?) 2) It's fucking Sirc. He's critical of everybody. Look at what he said about me and KK earlier in the thread. So what? Sirc hates on all sorts of people.

Sisu perkele! Remember?
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/16/2012 1:18am at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:14am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rafe, don't say Bullshido's never done anything for you. Remember that Dog Brothers thread where you were asking how to get started and how you should prepare? You got a lot of good replies from posters (including me) who have firsthand experience with the group and their brand of fighting. Posts that were well thought out and on topic. Do you know what would happen if you posted that thread on a place like MAP? You'd get rants about how they don't have the real FMA because it doesn't look like the Bourne Indentity, or how you should practice your karate blocks in case you lose your stick.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 1:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair, you and Pointy are the only ones who showed actual grappling skill that day. Obviously you can grapple, and if you don't have stripes on your white belt, you're under ranked IMO.
    Don't forget PDA. He knows what he's doing.

At the gym I trained BJJ they didn't give out stripes or belts unless you attended seminars by Brazilians. The only time I did that I blew out my shoulder (labrum tear etc) and didn't finish it.

On the other hand I never gave a **** about stripes, so there's that.