Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 8:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Because you're a strong enough person to withstand mere verbal criticism, whether it's deserved or not?

You tell him Rafe! You take your ball, and you go home with it. TS doesn't deserve to play with you anyway.

That was a seriously childish display Rafe.
    i love you daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Because, dude, you're there to get your **** together. The whole point of the site is peer review. Get with it.
    goddamnit sirc! how come, everytime i express my dislike for you, you go and say just the right thing at just the right time to just the right person?

are you an evil super genius or something?
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 8:49pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

If there comes a day when footage that bad is not endlessly mocked on this site, I don't want to be here.

That **** is worse than LARPing, I wish both of you would stop posting until you can show a video of you possessing skills better than someone who has taken a single private lesson in UFC.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 9:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    51 pages and the guy that was called out has no issue with being called out, he does have a legitimate timing issue but sounds like he is going to step up to the plate. Sirc doesn't seem to have an issue with this.

So no the 51 pages are people bitching about a gong sau happening between two people who want to do it?

For **** sakes people are we just a bunch of key board warriors are do we get tougher and spar hard? Not that I am one to talk I am a strictly a grappling hobbyist at best. If I had any video to show you would see just how shitty of a hobbyist I am but you know what I get on the mat as much as I can under my current set of circumstances and as I iron out the little issues I will be very happy to get back to rolling a lot more.

Kudos to you guys who do show up to Throw Downs and keep this site honest. Kudos to you that train hard as often as you can. Kudos to those of you who keep working to get better even if you do suck. Kudos to you who pressure test your arts against a lot of people. Kudos to those of you who live up to what this site is about.

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 9:08pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think dan bowen should be unbanned because he made this video

he's a good singer, he's stepped up into the cage, and he and i have forgiven each other.

we forgave each other so hard all night long.....
    --------

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 9:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woof! Thread EXPLODED while I had the answer window open.

I'll be brief with answering; night shift. No fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    -you do seem upset.
    I was annoyed, rather than upset that the talk on TD videos has become increasingly unfair. What I think (because I don't find where this started) was the incentive of this discussion was that they are used as leverage against other members. That's just a dick move, and people should refrain from doing it.

Like, personally, guys, I have been a member here for so long, I know the drill. I had to show this video to my parents, to my girl, and to my old trainer. Their reactions haunts me until today, on a very non-funny level.

To be honest, I might lay into you in sparring if I realized you had the flu while sparring me.
    Sure, it wasn't smart. But then, I was in Belgium, I thought I might never again attend such a meeting, so I took the chance.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 9:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    i love you daddy

goddamnit sirc! how come, everytime i express my dislike for you, you go and say just the right thing at just the right time to just the right person?

are you an evil super genius or something?
    Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: More than you could ever know.

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 9:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, and omega, you wanna accuse me of being a twihard ******, how about this ****:

moose is a corporal in the USMC, just like rebecca demornay's character ellie de'witt in the 1988 movie "feds" where she costarred with mary gross, who was most famous for her role as annie herman in the delightful 1989 comedy "troop beverly hills", starring shelly long, which was about a girl scout troop in, you guessed it, beverly hills california.
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 11/15/2012 9:23pm at .
    --------

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 9:57pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    That **** is worse than LARPing, I wish both of you would stop posting until you can show a video of you possessing skills better than someone who has taken a single private lesson in UFC.
    You know what? Challenge accepted.

I have gotten sloppy as ****, on all levels of my training, and it's been quite a while since I quite desperately try to get back in the swing of things, but do not manage it.

Now, until about March, I will be unable to train MA, due to my current living conditions (read the Dog Brothers thread; nothing bad, I am just always on the road). Now, what I can do is to work out.

So, hear my words, this is my Fitocracy account (got another one, but will use this one for this experiment):

https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/RafeBullshido/

When I reach level 45, which should place me between the top ten guys there, I'll return.

Until then, and after I finish with the Dog Brothers thread, I'll refrain from posting on BS. Feel free to contact me whenever there's anything I can really help with, though, like investigations in the countries I live in, and so on.

Wow, first class internet drama tonight, I guess.

I'll be back.

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 10:35pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Step right up and witness the magic of the Sircus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 10:52pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, Sirc quite clearly won this thread. His asshattery has effectively encouraged Rafe to workout more in a bid to improve himself even while he can't train. That's a clear victory for the hyper critical posting style. Damnit Rafe, why couldn't you just pull an 'I QUIT THE INTERNET!' ragequit so we could blame Sirc for driving away members?