Administrator

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:17pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Must not correct Omegas grammar. Must recognise trolling when I see it.
    How about more like typing on a Kindle sucks balls.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    TS,

I'm going to bring an American Flag and plant it on your broken bodies after I beat the **** out of each and every one of you.
    Like I said, I've gotten MUCH better. You're all invited. Bring money.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    OK Euro bullies, I saw the abortion that you called a throwdown. I will fight each and every single one of you one after another. **** you guys. You're ****.
    Any time you're in London, my fren. I'm fairly confident I can take you in any rule-set that includes grappling, so if you want to kick box I'm game.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:24pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    edit- you know what? i wont make fun of you guys, i dont need to, the vid is bad enough.
    See? There we go. Member posts video. Member gets harrassed. What exactly would be my, or anybody's motivation to attend any TD, ever again? Like, I am not upset, but just put this in perspective: I am not some idiot on foodstamps with no life; that journey to the TD, plus the expenses probably cost me more than some of you make per month. What would be my, or anybody's, motivation, to spend that kind of money again on something related with Bullshido, exactly, if the likely result is this kind of treatment?

Now, as I said, I stepped up against a heavier opponent, I stepped up sick; to be a good sport, essentially. The same I stepped up this year, for other reasons. But, yeah, whatever. While I am on it, tell me why I am paying, what, 20 bucks per months to support the site, when everything I really invest here ends up biting me in the ass?

Now, you will think, by Hextor, another one of Rafe's rants. No, actually, I am cool. It's not that I couldn't guess that this was coming. I am just saying, as a principle. Motivate anybody to stay, **** like that does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Frankly, maybe you should've.
    Why, exactly? Last time I checked, this was a friendly get-together, with nothing to win, and nothing to lose. Right?

But, yeah, let me put this a different way round:

Now, here comes a real rant. You know, not that, I am watching "Saber Rider" in the other window. Not that, I am half way through a text, and between pouring more coffee, and urinating, I post a brainfart.

One moment of actually well-thought, carefully measured, and very pure anger.

GO **** YOURSELF, TS.
    I treated you as a friend, and you give me attitude?!

How about this, then: As long as you attend any BS events, I won't go, and if I ever come to organize a Throwdown on my own account, you are the **** banned from attending. I was fed up with your behavior at the TD, and I am now. Be weird on somebody else's time, psycho.

And in case you didn't get the message:

GO **** YOURSELF.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! YES! YES!!! Will reply tomorrow...

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:29pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do whatever you want, child. You're dead to me.

Be the king of Bullshido all you want. Best, find a sparring partner who makes you look even better. Probably, you'll get even another tag.

No gong sau, no flame war, no tearful PMs.

Just kill yourself, ************.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 11/15/2012 6:33pm at .

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:34pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    See? There we go. Member posts video. Member gets harrassed. What exactly would be my, or anybody's motivation to attend any TD, ever again? Like, I am not upset, but just put this in perspective: I am not some idiot on foodstamps with no life; that journey to the TD, plus the expenses probably cost me more than some of you make per month. What would be my, or anybody's, motivation, to spend that kind of money again on something related with Bullshido, exactly, if the likely result is this kind of treatment?

Now, as I said, I stepped up against a heavier opponent, I stepped up sick; to be a good sport, essentially. The same I stepped up this year, for other reasons. But, yeah, whatever. While I am on it, tell me why I am paying, what, 20 bucks per months to support the site, when everything I really invest here ends up biting me in the ass?
    Because you're a strong enough person to withstand mere verbal criticism, whether it's deserved or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    How about this, then: As long as you attend any BS events, I won't go, and if I ever come to organize a Throwdown on my own account, you are the **** banned from attending. I was fed up with your behavior at the TD, and I am now. Be weird on somebody else's time, psycho.

And in case you didn't get the message:

GO **** YOURSELF.
    You tell him Rafe! You take your ball, and you go home with it. TS doesn't deserve to play with you anyway.

That was a seriously childish display Rafe.
    Shut the hell up and train.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because, dude, you're there to get your **** together. The whole point of the site is peer review. Get with it.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:36pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well...

That went well
    Watch my post count die

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/15/2012 6:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc wins again. Oh and we are closing in on 500 posts.. Tell me again how Sirc's best stuff was in 2010 Tranquil.