1. #461
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,838
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Not a problem. Obviously, I took our TD-Fist sparring about as serious as Matt took his gong sau. Not a real excuse, but it is worth mentioning that TS, while about as tall as me, outweighed me by about 25 kgs that day. Those hits hit different. No shame in not wanting to get injured.
    10kgs... You're starting to sound like Sirc when he talks about DTT, he gets heavier every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    Why are you wearing pink granny panties?
    He was serious enough to get those specially made for this. But not serious enough to actually train for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    ow ow ow ow ow.......that fight gave me a headache.
    I can honestly say I'm MUCH better now.

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  2. #462
    Kintanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,682
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    And now I'm a foreclosure specialist at a real estate law firm.
    Isn't this pretty much the holy grail of jew jobs?

  3. #463
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    10kgs... You're starting to sound like Sirc when he talks about DTT, he gets heavier every time.
    Ahem. I weighed about 71 or 72 kg at that time. You weighed about 96 kg, right?


    He was serious enough to get those specially made for this. But not serious enough to actually train for it.
    ...And friendly enough to fight you so we would get the fancy TD fist, even when I would have had reason to bow out from the Throwdown entirely, because of the stomach flu I had. - Just to put this in the correct perspective.

  4. #464
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post



    Not a problem. Obviously, I took our TD-Fist sparring about as serious as Matt took his gong sau. Not a real excuse, but it is worth mentioning that TS, while about as tall as me, outweighed me by about 25 kgs that day. Those hits hit different. No shame in not wanting to get injured.
    edit- you know what? i wont make fun of you guys, i dont need to, the vid is bad enough.

  5. #465
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Isn't this pretty much the holy grail of jew jobs?
    List of top 10 holy grail Jew Jobs

    1. Bette Midler
    2. Investment banker
    3. President of Israel
    4. Lawyer/Dentist
    5. Robo Cop
    6. Rabbi
    7. Guy who gets to decide what's kosher
    8. Owner of successful tailor shop
    9. Rooftop violinist
    10. Guy not behind fence getting poked by Germans
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  6. #466
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post



    Not a problem. Obviously, I took our TD-Fist sparring about as serious as Matt took his gong sau. Not a real excuse, but it is worth mentioning that TS, while about as tall as me, outweighed me by about 25 kgs that day. Those hits hit different. No shame in not wanting to get injured.
    I didn't notice the Hello Kitty shorts until halfway through...that has got to be Rafe.

    Hombre macho.

  7. #467
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,838
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Ahem. I weighed about 71 or 72 kg at that time. You weighed about 96 kg, right?
    85-86 kg



    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    ...And friendly enough to fight you so we would get the fancy TD fist, even when I would have had reason to bow out from the Throwdown entirely, because of the stomach flu I had. - Just to put this in the correct perspective.
    Frankly, maybe you should've.

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  8. #468
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK Euro bullies, I saw the abortion that you called a throwdown. I will fight each and every single one of you one after another. **** you guys. You're ****.

  9. #469
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Isn't this pretty much the holy grail of jew jobs?
    Mohel is above my job. But only because they get tips.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  10. #470
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

    Sirc, I hate you more than aids but less than the holocaust.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO