1. #2881
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt,

    This is the same exact data. I only show you from a different perspective to help you understand. If you think the data is "bad" or "good" or "high" or "low" you don't get it.


  2. #2882

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Seriously, what the ****?? ..How old are you?

    Actually, I'm pretty fucking awesome.
    Hmmm, you didn't really answer that question did you? I'm probably older than you. So answer the question we'll wait.


    On the other hand you've made a lot of people's day. I've mentioned your comment to a dozen people and they think you're fucking retarded.

  3. #2883

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Tell me about it.
    Omega has literally turned into the 'Sherdog-esque' MMA douche-bag cliche.

    Bro do you even lift?
    Look in the mirror lately? I've actually fought professionally. Have you? I've actually contributed content to this forum, have you? Have you contributed to any non MMA related threads have you contributed to? Not, commented on, actually contributed anything constructive? Now, ask yourself the same question about the ones about MMA. Again we'll wait.

  4. #2884
    Kambei Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey-England
    Posts
    1,385
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Hmmm, you didn't really answer that question did you? I'm probably older than you. So answer the question we'll wait.


    On the other hand you've made a lot of people's day. I've mentioned your comment to a dozen people and they think you're fucking retarded.
    Which comment?.. several people seem to be agreeing with me about the whole popularity thing.


    To answer your question... There would be lots of people Omega. I'm a fairly social person with a good group of friends. I dont plan on dying anytime soon though.

  5. #2885
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Which comment?.. several people seem to be agreeing with me about the whole popularity thing.
    Like who? No one, and you failed the moment you even brought up "popularity".

    Sherdog is "popular", and it still sucks.

    Bullshido is the question to an official $400 Jeopardy answer.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/10/2013 1:15pm at . Reason: Happily trucking along right where it should be...

  6. #2886
    Kambei Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey-England
    Posts
    1,385
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Look in the mirror lately? I've actually fought professionally. Have you? I've actually contributed content to this forum, have you? Have you contributed to any non MMA related threads have you contributed to? Not, commented on, actually contributed anything constructive? Now, ask yourself the same question about the ones about MMA. Again we'll wait.
    Well it's all subjective Omega. With 21,000 + posts I suppose 1 or two of them may have contributed something constructive but for the most part you just come across as a bully.

    I have made plenty of genuine attempts to be constructive on these forums in the past. (Back when a decent number of people frequented these Forums : P )

  7. #2887

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Which comment?.. several people seem to be agreeing with me about the whole popularity thing.


    To answer your question... There would be lots of people Omega. I'm a fairly social person with a good group of friends. I dont plan on dying anytime soon though.
    So you consider 2 dozen people a lot? Got it. Noticed you didn't mention family, colleagues, professional associates; maybe you're not as popular as you think.

    Oh, and it was the "You have the personality of wallpaper" comment. Yeah, swing and a miss on that.

  8. #2888

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Well it's all subjective Omega. With 21,000 + posts I suppose 1 or two of them may have contributed something constructive but for the most part you just come across as a bully.

    I have made plenty of genuine attempts to be constructive on these forums in the past. (Back when a decent number of people frequented these Forums : P )
    Really?


    Narcissistic much?

    *Edit: People who view me as a bully tend to have an inferiority complex which would coincide with my Narcissistic analysis. BTW you do realize you're being used right now. You're just a little pawn in my game. My machinations are quite transparent but you seem to be a bit enfeebled.

  9. #2889
    Kambei Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey-England
    Posts
    1,385
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    So you consider 2 dozen people a lot? Got it. Noticed you didn't mention family, colleagues, professional associates; maybe you're not as popular as you think.
    No I dont have any of those. I'm Batman.

  10. #2890

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    No I dont have any of those. I'm Batman.
    And you have the personality of wall paper.

    That being said, now you're up. Let's see a video of your awesome sub-grap/MMA skills or you need to take that off your style field.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO