228121 Bullies, 4716 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2987
Page 284 of 299 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284 285286287288294 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 8:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Are you dudes really bitching about rep? There's got to be a better way to keep this thing going than that.
    It is better than rehashing a redundant argument about a nearly 2 year old Gong Sau video.

Oh wait.

My bad.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Has everybody seen our new member winning his debut kickboxing match? All of you take note:

Who the hell does he think he is walking the walk when he hasn't hardly talked the talk yet.

Nice.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It is better than rehashing a redundant argument about a nearly 2 year old Gong Sau video.

Oh wait.

My bad.
    We love Teh Rehash.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 1:19pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go guys: Go 15 minutes in-
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bullshi...t-no-fks-given

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 3:10pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go guys: Go 15 minutes in-
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bullshi...t-no-fks-given
    OK, I say this with all the respect in the world, because you're better than me and all, but please have people move back from the mikes or something; you've got more distortion on this thing than a third-generation bootleg Primus tape. On the plus side, the slides are very nice. I love the one of Winnie-the-Pooh being taken down a notch, that arrogant bastard.

And I'm glad to hear our member was aware of the need to deal with the other guy's wearing the pink shorts with "Tussle" on the ass. Was Hiro Protagonist his manager?

Seriously, though, in my non-expert opinion, Urk (?) showed some good head movement and good positional defense against punches (kept his height and used his reach well for the most part, and covered up when he lost it) and used a nice variety of strong looking kicks.

By the way, in poking around in old threads, I've seen allusions to your almost fighting in one of the early UFC events. Is that a story that you are willing to share?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 4:02pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    OK, I say this with all the respect in the world, because you're better than me and all, but please have people move back from the mikes or something; you've got more distortion on this thing than a third-generation bootleg Primus tape. On the plus side, the slides are very nice. I love the one of Winnie-the-Pooh being taken down a notch, that arrogant bastard.
    LOL, we were on our phones. I called from a land line in my house and was on speaker.

And I'm glad to hear our member was aware of the need to deal with the other guy's wearing the pink shorts with "Tussle" on the ass. Was Hiro Protagonist his manager?
    Dude, they were talking about me.

Seriously, though, in my non-expert opinion, Urk (?) showed some good head movement and good positional defense against punches (kept his height and used his reach well for the most part, and covered up when he lost it) and used a nice variety of strong looking kicks.

By the way, in poking around in old threads, I've seen allusions to your almost fighting in one of the early UFC events. Is that a story that you are willing to share?
    Not really much to tell. I got the call for UFC V and my hand was broken. I got a call for UFC VII and they said they wanted to seed me against Marco Ruas. I asked them for how much and they said $150. I'm like seed me at the opposite end of the bracket and they got a deal. They threw Joe Charles at me I said no problem. Then they told me I was responsible for transportation and getting my corner out there. For a $150? I don't think so. Coincidentally it looked like they got another Kung Fu guy to take the place.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 4:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, I see no problem with pink gear. It's just that in Hiro's case there were also bunny ears and a custom made 'Hello Kitty' t-shirt... AND TOTAL LACK OF SKILL.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 4:22pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have pink rash guards, shorts, shirt, gis, belt (just kidding), almost bought a pink tie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 4:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Personally, I see no problem with pink gear. It's just that in Hiro's case there were also bunny ears and a custom made 'Hello Kitty' t-shirt... AND TOTAL LACK OF SKILL.
    I was just joking about the pink shorts. Hell, I'm so used to watching MMA fighters with "CONDOM DEPOT" across their asses now that I hardly snicker. Besides, compared to Paez and Camacho, MMA fighters and kickboxers dress like Tyson.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 4:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have pink rash guards, shorts, shirt, gis, belt (just kidding), almost bought a pink tie.
    I've got a pink tie! BOOYA

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    I was just joking about the pink shorts.
    Ofcourse. My last post was meant for my dear Paladin Buddy. The repeatedly mentioned pink shorts are just symbolic of your overall demeanor, Rafe.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40