222074 Bullies, 4112 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3049
Page 261 of 305 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:56am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    I didn't think this part is true at all. TS sparred perfectly reasonably with me in '11 and worked with everyone else just fine that I could see. And when I choked him, he most assuredly tapped.
    Indeed. TS was still quite spazzy this year, but nothing out of the ordinary as noobs go.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How was my gym etiquette?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 7:11am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im starting to get the idea that Hiro simply wants the TD and it's attendees to adjust to his flawed level.
    Not willing to come outta comfortzones and all that.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HPR is right. I admonished people earlier on not to be mean, but then I behaved so myself.

Mods, feel free to delete the comments in question, please.

Outside of that, I have made my point clear, and since I think this is beef of a category that I feel cannot be mended with a beer and a handshake, this is where I stop giving a ****.

So, if TS attends another Throwdown, and people find that my assessment of him doesn't apply, great for all involved, and a positive ending note on all this crap. Maybe it's really just my fault, and you guys can manage this better. If so, good for you.

A month ago I requested that I'd be allowed to keep around until a specific thread had been finished; that's done, and so, it's overdue that I retire. If I ever get involved here again, I'll take care that I can indeed keep up. Besides that, I've really said everything I had to say. So, in short, bai bai.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    HPR is right. I admonished people earlier on not to be mean, but then I behaved so myself.

Mods, feel free to delete the comments in question, please.
    No.

A month ago I requested that I'd be allowed to keep around until a specific thread had been finished; that's done, and so, it's overdue that I retire. If I ever get involved here again, I'll take care that I can indeed keep up. Besides that, I've really said everything I had to say. So, in short, bai bai.
    You just said nothing at all.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:55am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You better fucking get trained up and come back. You hounded me for years projecting your bullshit onto me, calling me a liar while lying yourself; calling me a shirker while shirking yourself; constantly bringing **** up that other parties had resolved just to score points. You invented a new level of MA LARPing: The Bully LARP where you get to play a bunny with 6 ammy fights and Ezekiel attack(!)

Clean up your act and get the **** back here. I want to get on the mat with you, and I want you to be good when I do it. YOU OWE ME A REAL ROLL you fucking union projectionist.

I am reminded of a certain episode of a show with the guy from Hancock...
    Quote Originally Posted by TFPOBA
    Yeah, I get it alright. You come down here with your X-cap and your cool Doc Martens, and you're all "dope" and "word to your mother", and you think that makes you committed. This isn't a game, Will, and if you think it is, then maybe you better not come back because you don't get it.
    Snifflequit is even worse than ragequit; don't post about leaving, just stop posting and get some real training.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/17/2012 9:33am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 10:38am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...But this Hiro, who did another unplanned, unfinanced, and rather spontaneous trip to Belgium because Zendo had announced that he would move to China, even though this Hiro had announced earlier that his stuff wasn't going well and that he didn't want to waste people's time. This Hiro. Just so you keep that in mind.

See, the issue here is, for TS, all this drama is very convenient, given that he is the guy who is the least involved in the TD. He lives in a neighboring town, a bus drive away, and, yes, he has been too cheap even to get his own hotel room. For people traveling from my distance, this is a journey of a few hundred bucks, at least.

I'd be perfectly happy to fight TS, under two conditions:

1. He comes down to my natural weight, 70.3 kg, not something-something 90-ish.
    2. He comes to my place, rather than burdening me with the costs.

- And, yeah, he should pay that by himself, because that way, he might learn to appreciate the environment that others provide for him. We are talking about a person here that was all up on giving me a presentation about how "Savate is a bad system" - with the Savate instructor, who had been gracious enough to give us a free lesson standing next to him, no less.

But really, I don't give a ****.

Instead, I have a challenge: Everybody interested, spend, say, five minutes with TS in real life. And then, give me your opinion.

Because, what gets lost over this shameful theater is, people here can talk me down, harass me, ridicule me, whatever; next time people get together with TS, the problems will remain the same. I don't need to make a stand for anything; I can just wait until the next Throwdown TS attends, and how people will talk afterwards.

Exactly, I told the 27-year-old whose second phrase to me on the carpark in '11 had been "I am still a virgin", who had ranted for ten minutes about that he only trained to beat two high school dudes up that had bullied him, who had complained about having little social connections, who had insinuated that he was stalking his old high school teacher because he was in love with her, who confessed to me that he felt he was a math genius even though he just had failed mid-terms, and whose only memorable contribution to the conversations over the weekend had been his insistance on whether we other guys liked to **** people in sado-maso suits, TO GROW THE **** UP.

Yeah, you can live your life like you want to.

What about you make a start by not bothering people with your insecurities?

Now, people might think I am a dick for letting out information that was given confidentially; actually, that's not the case. TS distriibutes this information quite freely, whether people want to hear it, or not.

Actually, TS called me out on this. He wants this discussion, not me.

In fact, because he is so weird, I had held back A LOT. Not anymore, though.

This has to have an end.
    DAMN **** just got personal!!! Oh, and 27 yo virgin?! hard to believe. Though it would explain why TS was so scared and frozen when you slept together . I hope you were gentle (like in your sparring session :)

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 10:53am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Translation: I failed at my attempts to manipulate people over to my side, embarking on my quest to grow a pair of my own ( though I most likely wont cos I rather talk than actually do something, also I will keep reading this thread and eventually make my dramatic comeback) bai.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 11:22am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    You know, you keep running your mouth quite a bit for someone of your skilllevel and very limited size.
    Maybe something you wanna work on.

'QQ! **** you TS, if I would organise a TD myself consider yourself banned!'
    'This could make the eurobully group implode!'
    ' member of the coregroup!'

You're not getting a free pass after this bullshit.
    You want to be left alone? Don't show your face around here anymore.
    Oh wait..you just want to continue being 'awesome', just without the criticism on your lying douchy behaviour.

Not going to happen.

No Im not surprised you dont understand it.
    My guess is we are two completely different persons.
    My guess is also you'd annoy the **** outta me after 10 minutes, you seem to be quite toughtalker.
    Which makes an incredibly interesting combination with my personality.

My only interest at this point is to have a nice TD without the likes of you turning it into a clownfest.
    Bunnyears, talking crap in front of a camera like some dramawhoring Paris Hilton wannabe.
    The need for your presence or the value of your contributions martial arts wise are a mystery to me.

Here's also something you dont get, manchild: people like Pointyshinyburn, HPR, etc are guys with considerable valuable trainingbackgrounds, you (and I) could actually learn quite a lot from them, these are people who put in effort to get where they are.
    You did not.
    No, buying a planeticket is not an effort in the category im talking about.

The effort also means intention, these guys train and have trained seriously and then you come around at a TD with bunny-ears...
    You dont even understand how much of a mockery that is.
    Instead of shutting the **** up and actually learn a thing or two, you focus more on infighting, influence and what not.

If you would pull **** like that at the schools I trained at, you'd be in for a serious fucking beating.
    If you dont (at least try to) do what they do, you simply stfu and know your place.
    And your place as far as martial artswise goes my friend, is at the very bottom of the fucking barrel, where the fanboys sit.
    That was some class A character beating!!!
    you actually made Labell angry LOL.
    Also Hiro, i have to ask. Were you telling the truth about whats his face (MT toughy) being a virgin?

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 11:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit erezb, you sound just like my mother!

I just made a mental note: In the future, how many times will erezb mention my virginity after I point out his logical fallacies?