222484 Bullies, 4529 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2987
Page 259 of 299 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 7:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    A week before I flew out to the GS, SifuJason told me that the fight was taking place under NC ammy MMA rules or there would be no fight, and that even though it was legal under those rules that heel hook was to be considered a "douche move" (I asked). I had devoted a very large portion of my training to learning to catch TKD style kicks, sweep, retain the leg on the ground, and finish with heel hook. Did I say a word about the rule change, or how I didn't like it, or how I felt about not getting a ring as we were promised? Not once. If you're committed to making a fight happen, you make it happen.
    That's my point. He's saying "OMG TS is a Douche I'd fight him, but..... only if he does this.."
    Bullshit do or don't and go on about your business. You'll get ****, I did, and things move on.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TS, what are you currently taking for Math coursework? Sounds like you have a specific goal in mind. Is it one of the famous open problems?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:52pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is a nutshell.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/17/2012 8:54pm at . Reason: http://daughterofthestars.deviantart.com/art/Toph-Animated-133478798

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 10:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hiro protagonist View Post
    eeeeeeeh. Easy there, big boy.

You were not bullied, you were called out on your lies.

You want a more gentle treatment, don't lie.
    look in the mirror. Wake up a better man.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 1:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good morrow,

YOU OWE ME A REAL ROLL you fucking union projectionist.
    And you will get your roll with me. We have talked a lot of **** to each other over the years, bu you made up with Zendo somehow, so, why not? Would be fun, with no bad blood involved. - What I am trying to say is, you will get that call. My participation here and that matter, two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    Interesting quitpost there, reminds me of how when politicians **** up and get booted out, they do a farewell speech where they "decide" to leave.
    Yeah, you know, guess I owe you something better.

I decide to leave, because I don't think it makes sense to talk any further: My situation won't get any better, aynway. But yours won't, either.

In hindsight, I could have spared you three pages of lingering embarassment, if I just had let Lebell go his way when he came to assess your personality, and just had said, yeah, spot on, he is an arrogant child, instead of writing a PM essentially asking him to let go of the topic.

But you hate that patronizing, don't you? Because for a boy of your self-entitlement, the thought of not appearing absolutely sovereign, and in control of that house in your head that you have made of your life, is unbearable.

That's why you do things like that:

Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    HEY RAFE
    Calling me out on a post that would gotten lost in the noise, anyway. Post 2046 of this thread.

Because you were not just happy with the situation, bad for me as it already was. I had questioned your views on things, and, NO, somebody questioning YOU, that cannot be.

So, let's try to counterbalance, let's try how much fun you can have with me, and how much you can step up on my back, until you tire of your game.

And that's why I won't bother with you any more; you will not change through this anyway, you will just get more self-righteous and locked in your castle in the clouds. And since this has been so rewarding for you so far, you will behave exactly like this in the future.

But be warned: I was an easy target, because until I met Zendo shortly before the TD, I had never quite decided if I wanted to speak as myself on BS, or to play a character. The next people that question your self-concept, online or offline, will not be as easy to beat down.

Now, you are surely hurt by my comments. How do you think I should feel? At the end of the day, I treated you like a friend would, and you reward me with attitude. But go on, talk it away. You need to save face on the internet, remember?

And for that, the well-meaning nerd who tried to give you a friendly big-brother-talk, who, despite of his neck pain, and despite of having to catch a plane the next morning, stayed up with you all night so you wouldn't have to spend hours alone at the train station, can be morphed into Quagmire, or Red John, or Rudy Abel, or, really, whoever, as long as it serves your purpose. - Did you really think you could go on with this without some sort of response?

I am not even angry with you. Grow up. And be in peace.

And now the good thing: This will eventually happen. And then, even though you and I might never get along again, you will think differently about a lot of that ****.
    You know why I like the name "Hiro Protagonist"? Because Hiro meets Raven. Read up what happens. - And with that, indeed, enough.

And NOW I am out.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 12/18/2012 1:53am at .

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 1:50am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go the **** away already for the love of god

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 2:16am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Good morrow,

Happy holidays, everybody, because I am out.
    For us old guys, this is getting to be like Ray Leonard retiring. Except that he was a great fighter. And we regretted it when he announced his retirements. And we were excited each time when he unretired. And he didn't make Donny Lalonde try to come down 20 or more pounds below his ideal fighting weight to fight him. And he never wore bunny ears or pink Hello Kitty shorts in the ring. And he never spread pervy gossip to the public about Marvin Hagler, or even Floyd Mayweather, Sr., though I bet there were some interesting stories to tell about the older generation of the Mayweathers.

In fact, I think to struggle through the time between now and the next unretirement of this guy:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hiro.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	14211

I'll be rewatching one of my favorite fights, Ray Leonard vs. Wilfredo Benitez in 1979 for the WBC Welterweight World Championship.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 3:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    And you will get your roll with me. We have talked a lot of **** to each other over the years, bu you made up with Zendo somehow, so, why not? Would be fun, with no bad blood involved. - What I am trying to say is, you will get that call. My participation here and that matter, two different things.
    Oh, you're no longer Gong Sauing him? What went wrong?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 3:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TS, what are you currently taking for Math coursework? Sounds like you have a specific goal in mind. Is it one of the famous open problems?
    Hahaha, in my beginner stage, planning to solve open problems is like planning to build a bridge with a bucket of gravel.

I would have rather not mentioned any of this, until I had finished something. Unfortunately a certain fuckhead went full douche.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 4:56am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told you he'd be back.
    'I'll say one more thing, cos im really done with this.'
    'p.s. why you blaming me, it was someone else, but i cant care less so see ya.'
    'by the way, you should really know im not angry or anything. im out.'
    'p.s. ...'

What a attentionwhore.

btw: my main point about this clusterfuck is: its nice to be all friends and ****, but there's a point where you gotta ask yourself whether you want (spelling plz) conniving and manipulating little douches in the Td 'coregroup'.
    If being friends is more important than actual involvement in the martial arts, you should start a BBQ meet up instead of a TD.
    Just saying.