222195 Bullies, 3633 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3049
Page 258 of 305 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuck, how do you feel about the imperative under Christmas Beatings Avatar? ;)
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    He invited me back to his hotelroom and told me to lie on the bed. I couldn't say no.
    No one can say "No" to Hello Kitty!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hellokitty1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	14204

Name:  hellokitty2.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  33.7 KB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 9:06pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Chuck, how do you feel about the imperative under Christmas Beatings Avatar? ;)
    Hahahaha! I don't want a forest of teh deadly harigata shuriken flung by our long-suffering fellow forum members flying through the tubes of teh interwebz into my eyes, causing instant death (and minor swelling), so I suggest we don't restart that one, Matt!

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 9:34pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I made hiro a lowlight. Wasn't going to put it up if he went to train, buuuuut.
    ...But this Hiro, who did another unplanned, unfinanced, and rather spontaneous trip to Belgium because Zendo had announced that he would move to China, even though this Hiro had announced earlier that his stuff wasn't going well and that he didn't want to waste people's time. This Hiro. Just so you keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    I was actually trying not to get involved in this, but I have to wonder this very small thing: is this something that can get done with by means of a very honest fisticuff, followed by a handshake and agreeing to disagree?
    See, the issue here is, for TS, all this drama is very convenient, given that he is the guy who is the least involved in the TD. He lives in a neighboring town, a bus drive away, and, yes, he has been too cheap even to get his own hotel room. For people traveling from my distance, this is a journey of a few hundred bucks, at least.

I'd be perfectly happy to fight TS, under two conditions:

1. He comes down to my natural weight, 70.3 kg, not something-something 90-ish.
    2. He comes to my place, rather than burdening me with the costs.

- And, yeah, he should pay that by himself, because that way, he might learn to appreciate the environment that others provide for him. We are talking about a person here that was all up on giving me a presentation about how "Savate is a bad system" - with the Savate instructor, who had been gracious enough to give us a free lesson standing next to him, no less.

But really, I don't give a ****.

Instead, I have a challenge: Everybody interested, spend, say, five minutes with TS in real life. And then, give me your opinion.

Because, what gets lost over this shameful theater is, people here can talk me down, harass me, ridicule me, whatever; next time people get together with TS, the problems will remain the same. I don't need to make a stand for anything; I can just wait until the next Throwdown TS attends, and how people will talk afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    You mean when you decided to give me that HOURS long monologue in the middle of the night about how to live my life. I was just lying there, scared to move a muscle. That **** was awkward as hell. ****, and I thought I was full of myself.
    Exactly, I told the 27-year-old whose second phrase to me on the carpark in '11 had been "I am still a virgin", who had ranted for ten minutes about that he only trained to beat two high school dudes up that had bullied him, who had complained about having little social connections, who had insinuated that he was stalking his old high school teacher because he was in love with her, who confessed to me that he felt he was a math genius even though he just had failed mid-terms, and whose only memorable contribution to the conversations over the weekend had been his insistance on whether we other guys liked to **** people in sado-maso suits, TO GROW THE **** UP.

Yeah, you can live your life like you want to.

What about you make a start by not bothering people with your insecurities?

Now, people might think I am a dick for letting out information that was given confidentially; actually, that's not the case. TS distriibutes this information quite freely, whether people want to hear it, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by christmas beetings View Post
    jesus christ Hiro is still posting? and still being butthurt?
    Actually, TS called me out on this. He wants this discussion, not me.

In fact, because he is so weird, I had held back A LOT. Not anymore, though.

This has to have an end.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 9:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    ...But this Hiro, who did another unplanned, unfinanced, and rather spontaneous trip to Belgium because Zendo had announced that he would move to China, even though this Hiro had announced earlier that his stuff wasn't going well and that he didn't want to waste people's time. This Hiro. Just so you keep that in mind.

See, the issue here is, for TS, all this drama is very convenient, given that he is the guy who is the least involved in the TD. He lives in a neighboring town, a bus drive away, and, yes, he has been too cheap even to get his own hotel room. For people traveling from my distance, this is a journey of a few hundred bucks, at least.

I'd be perfectly happy to fight TS, under two conditions:

1. He comes down to my natural weight, 70.3 kg, not something-something 90-ish.
    2. He comes to my place, rather than burdening me with the costs.

- And, yeah, he should pay that by himself, because that way, he might learn to appreciate the environment that others provide for him. We are talking about a person here that was all up on giving me a presentation about how "Savate is a bad system" - with the Savate instructor, who had been gracious enough to give us a free lesson standing next to him, no less.

But really, I don't give a ****.

Instead, I have a challenge: Everybody interested, spend, say, five minutes with TS in real life. And then, give me your opinion.

Because, what gets lost over this shameful theater is, people here can talk me down, harass me, ridicule me, whatever; next time people get together with TS, the problems will remain the same. I don't need to make a stand for anything; I can just wait until the next Throwdown TS attends, and how people will talk afterwards.

Exactly, I told the 27-year-old whose second phrase to me on the carpark in '11 had been "I am still a virgin", who had ranted for ten minutes about that he only trained to beat two high school dudes up that had bullied him, who had complained about having little social connections, who had insinuated that he was stalking his old high school teacher because he was in love with her, who confessed to me that he felt he was a math genius even though he just had failed mid-terms, and whose only memorable contribution to the conversations over the weekend had been his insistance on whether we other guys liked to **** people in sado-maso suits, TO GROW THE **** UP.

Yeah, you can live your life like you want to.

What about you make a start by not bothering people with your insecurities?

Now, people might think I am a dick for letting out information that was given confidentially; actually, that's not the case. TS distriibutes this information quite freely, whether people want to hear it, or not.

Actually, TS called me out on this. He wants this discussion, not me.

In fact, because he is so weird, I had held back A LOT. Not anymore, though.

This has to have an end.
    This is one thing you have done since you joined, you blame everyone else for your **** ups. You are the one implying, in private and on the thread, that some BS went down at the TD. You also implied there was this huge **** up with TS at the TD. You are the one trying to make this all TS's fault. He's weird, but you admitted you've been lying FOR YEARS.

DUDE STFU with your bullshit.

Oh and LOL@SCRUB using third person, Mother fucker you aren't Ali or Lennox lewis STFU.

:)

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 10:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me also say that all this hand-wringing over who is safe to train with is embarrassing. We had broken feet and cracked ribs happen at the Boston Mega, and I'm sure everyone would line up and fight the exact same matches again with no problem.
    Injuries happen. We limit them by maintaining an ego free demeanor.

During the euro td Hiro got good advice the whole time, and wasn't smashed into pulp. Special props to Pointy for his restraint boxing him. If anyone had harbored bad intentions, Hiro gave them ample opportunity to act on them. Didn't happen.

The one angry moment I saw was HP yelling bitch w/ the angryface for TS kicking his legs during mma while he was on the ground, as though there's supposed to be a reset or hug or some ****. Hiro...you even watch mma?

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're not satisfied with this, and insist on continuing with this, I am simply going to grant you license to label me in anyway you wish.
    I'm entirely satisfied. I'm just explaining why you shouldn't be expecting an apology from me on that particular exchange.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 10:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Injuries happen. We limit them by maintaining an ego free demeanor.

During the euro td Hiro got good advice the whole time, and wasn't smashed into pulp. Special props to Pointy for his restraint boxing him. If anyone had harbored bad intentions, Hiro gave them ample opportunity to act on them. Didn't happen.

The one angry moment I saw was HP yelling bitch w/ the angryface for TS kicking his legs during mma while he was on the ground, as though there's supposed to be a reset or hug or some ****. Hiro...you even watch mma?

Angryface? I was laughing.

But, yeah, I was expecting a stoppage, BTW, because we had agreed - or, well, this might have been a misunderstanding - to fight only on the part of the mat that TS throws me out of with his very first move. Also, no elbows to the head, which would have been handy, BTW.

(Before anybody makes an angry rebuttal, where was I kneeling before the start of the fight? Why did I do that, and what was spoken on the mat before that? I think that part of the conversation might even be on tape.)

So, yeah, I expected Zendo to stop the fight as soon as we got out of that clinch, and to reposition us on the other side of the the mat field(?). This is why I turn my hip, by the way. I was confused. Also, Zendo had advised us before the fight to go super-soft, so that's why I tapped after the first hard hit.

And you know what is funny about this? I didn't give a **** about this, then, and I don't give a **** about this now. I was never particularly interested in a TD fist, and in fact, Zendo had to talk me into this sparring match in the first place. First, when he visited me in Spain, and then, when it was apparent that I was sick on the day of the TD.

I guess I could prove all I just wrote if I dug deep enough. But I don't care.

Also, in that context, TS and me sparred later that day, or rather tried it, and when he repeatedly stepped on my toes, and with equal repetition kicked me in the nuts, I clearly told him that, while I was not interested in making this a mess (remember what Zendo had told us about sparring), I would hurt him as well if he didn't stop. And guess what, 2011's TS got the message.

I am not making excuses; and, no IIF, I am not trying to lay the blame on TS. I am providing you guys with the context to make an informed decission about what really went on that day.

I am perfectly okay with people questioning my integrity; but I've only kept quiet so far because I didn't want the TD group to implode. Now, since TS doesn't seem to care, and tries to make a point in going after me, I'll give him the trouble he's been asking for.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 12/16/2012 10:56pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 11:00pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Angryface? I was laughing.

But, yeah, I was expecting a stoppage, BTW, because we had agreed - or, well, this might have been a misunderstanding - to fight only on the part of the mat that TS throws me out of with his very first move. Also, no elbows to the head, which would have been handy, BTW.

(Before anybody makes an angry rebuttal, where was I kneeling before the start of the fight? Why did I do that, and what was spoken on the mat before that? I think that part of the conversation might even be on tape.)

So, yeah, I expected Zendo to stop the fight as soon as we got out of that clinch, and to reposition us on the other side of the the mat field(?). This is why I turn my hip, by the way. I was confused. Also, Zendo had advised us before the fight to go super-soft, so that's why I tapped after the first hard hit.

And you know what is funny about this? I didn't give a **** about this, then, and I don't give a **** about this now. I was never particularly interested in a TD fist, and in fact, Zendo had to talk me into this sparring match in the first place. First, when he visited me in Spain, and then, when it was apparent that I was sick on the day of the TD.

I guess I could prove all I just wrote if I dug deep enough. But I don't care.

Also, in that context, TS and me sparred later that day, or rather tried it, and when he repeatedly stepped on my toes, and with equal repetition kicked me in the nuts, I clearly told him that, while I was not interested in making this a mess (remember what Zendo had told us about sparring), I would hurt him as well if he didn't stop. And guess what, 2011's TS got the message.

I am not making excuses; and, no IIF, I am not trying to lay the blame on TS. I am providing you guys with the context to make an informed decission about what really went on that day.

I am perfectly okay with people questioning my integrity; but I've only kept quiet so far because I didn't want the TD group to implode. Now, since TS doesn't seem to care, and tries to make a point in going after me, I'll give him the trouble he's been asking for.
    Really? You two acting like bitches affects everyone else and the TD? Or is this your shitty ego barking again? I've kept fairly silent on your bullshit, but remember all of your previous crap isn't just in the VIP section.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 11:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Really? You two acting like bitches affects everyone else and the TD? Or is this your shitty ego barking again? I've kept fairly silent on your bullshit, but remember all of your previous crap isn't just in the VIP section.
    Well, with four people forming sort of the core group in 2011 and 2012, two of them "acting like bitches" has a considerable effect on group dynamics.

Regardless of who "wins" in this bullshit affair, it's a shitty promotion for the Throwdown, because it clearly shows that even some members of this "core group" are unable to get along.

As to the other stuff, veiled threats are cheap, IIF. In fact, since you read my posts, and have known me through this forum for years, how do you think that I see the situation with TS?