228373 Bullies, 4175 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2987
Page 257 of 299 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:01pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    You fuckers are starting to remind me of Rafe now. He couldn't shut up with his advice on wimminz either, even thou I DID NOT ASK.
    So what did he advice you?
    Was it something along the lines of 'wear cute bunnyears and just feed em some bullshit about how awesome you are, but when they discover things dont add up, you just say you couldnt remember and probably can benchpress more than them' ?

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Well, I'm going to need an assistant and a van I could borrow.
    We're talking about TS here, remember, normal approach wont cut it.
    OH SNAAAAAPPPPPP

(also lol rapejoke zomg)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    So what did he advice you?
    Was it something along the lines of 'wear cute bunnyears and just feed em some bullshit about how awesome you are, but when they discover things dont add up, you just say you couldnt remember and probably can benchpress more than them' ?
    Can I suggest RapeVanDyke for your holiday name?

@TS Seriously pulling for you, man. ***** brings everything into focus. Go get it. Hell, go get your teacher ;)

Also, legit surprised Rafe is NOT the virgin in this story. I expect he's the sort that rolls for initiative before approaching the girl.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/17/2012 4:58pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You fuckers are starting to remind me of Rafe now. He couldn't shut up with his advice on wimminz either, even thou I DID NOT ASK.
    Please stop typing "Thou", that's a different word than you think it is and it makes you sound like THOR.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:04pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Also, legit surprised Rafe is NOT the virgin in this story. I expect he's the sort that rolls for initiative before approaching the girl.
    Nah he's more the 'did you see that supermodel, she made eyecontact, I totally coulda banged her bro!' type.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:30pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The entire thread in a nutshell (and TS's sex life is the least of it)

Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/17/2012 5:36pm at .

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:41pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    I'd be perfectly happy to fight TS, under two conditions:

1. He comes down to my natural weight, 70.3 kg, not something-something 90-ish.
    2. He comes to my place, rather than burdening me with the costs.

This has to have an end.
    Oh?

And just to be clear, I don't plan to fight him under any circumstances. Like, I don't want to be in the same room with him. I am not his kindergarten teacher. Let him be weird on somebody else's time.
    Oh. *****.

- And, yeah, he should pay that by himself, because that way, he might learn to appreciate the environment that others provide for him. We are talking about a person here that was all up on giving me a presentation about how "Savate is a bad system" - with the Savate instructor, who had been gracious enough to give us a free lesson standing next to him, no less.
    I've been perfectly respectful to him throughout the whole thing on both occasions. I've not made any beef with the dude at all. The only thing I said, is that Savate sparring is too restrictive, ie no shinkicks and rules about distancing. I found that limiting, just like say Kyokushin (no head punches). When did I say it? Afterwards, in private when discussing Savate with you, to which you nodded. You fucking liar.

LOL, hell, no. What happened was, TS repeatedly used the topic to alienate us, and to provoke us into saying juicy things that he apparently found amusing. Preferably in public, like in a fancy restaurant, and on. The same way he forced us into a 45-min debate about his theory that sitcoms are for stupid people, and that, since we watched sitcoms, we belonged to that category.

No scandalous disclosure here, just the sad story of an immature person abusing the politeness and education of others. So, spare me the melodrama.
    Provoking lol. You get provoked easily I see.

All I said was Married With Children is a stupid show. Not my fault you motherfuckers got swooped in a heated 40 minute discussion. Okay I probably said more about that show but in any case, you're grasping for straws here.

Now the juicy bit, so should I state YOUR bullshit in public as well or keep my class and not stoop to your level?

Hmm, quite the moral conundrum I'm having here. I'm gonna go 50/50:

1)Exactly, I told the 27-year-old whose second phrase to me on the carpark in '11 had been "I am still a virgin",
    I was 23 then, at least give me that much.

6)and whose only memorable contribution to the conversations over the weekend had been his insistance on whether we other guys liked to **** people in sado-maso suits, TO GROW THE **** UP.
    Look, how many leather suits does a virgin have? I was talking some ****, kinda obvious after previous statement, no? In the future I'll talk about football and beer, how's that.

I'm a little weird? Hey, I have no shame in my game.... lack of game.

And by the way, all the sexual braggadaccio inbetween your unsolicited advice on women left a bad taste in my mouth:

"Oh yeah, when I go clubbing, I always get some girl's ass pressed up to me, you know why, let me tell you...."

"My friends keep asking me how I get all that *****. Well it's simple...."

"Read Maxim, it really gives all the advice on how to dress and what women like."

"Here are some websites where you can find people with similiar interests. They are called social networks."

Ow what a big man you are. Here's a Maxim, go search for deodorant coupons, you closeted nerdguido ****. This **** turned into a monolgue and lasted HOURS.

2)who had ranted for ten minutes about that he only trained to beat two high school dudes up that had bullied him,
    In response to YOUR QUESTION why I started Martial Arts. Rant? No, it was a conversation.

3)who had complained about having little social connections,
    Yes, I live quite a reclusive life. It's not a problem for me, except I can't get laid lol. Again this just came up in conversation.

4)who had insinuated that he was stalking his old high school teacher because he was in love with her,
    **** you. I said I have a crush on her. I didn't insinuate ****. And I DON'T stalk her. **** yourself.

5)who confessed to me that he felt he was a math genius even though he just had failed mid-terms,
    Now this one hurts me the most. I've told you how important my math studies are for me, how it's basically my only goal in life atm. And how soul crushing the last 2 years were as I kept failing everything, and just couldn't snap out of it, **** that was a seriously derpressing time for me. And in the context of failing (as I "confessed"), calling myself a math genius was a self-deprecating joke. And now you throw that back in my face LIKE THAT. You piece of ****.

And guess what, I'll still keep private on some of the bullshit you told me in the hotelroom. But let's just say, I'm VERY skeptical about it.

For the idiots, we just hung out there (on the beds) till my next train arrived, the last one was off and I had to wait till the first one on the next day.

I am going to bed now, but I'll post my version of our match, sparring etc tomorrow. You know, the actually relevant stuff.

HPR is right. I admonished people earlier on not to be mean, but then I behaved so myself.

Mods, feel free to delete the comments in question, please.

Outside of that, I have made my point clear, and since I think this is beef of a category that I feel cannot be mended with a beer and a handshake, this is where I stop giving a ****.

So, if TS attends another Throwdown, and people find that my assessment of him doesn't apply, great for all involved, and a positive ending note on all this crap. Maybe it's really just my fault, and you guys can manage this better. If so, good for you.

A month ago I requested that I'd be allowed to keep around until a specific thread had been finished; that's done, and so, it's overdue that I retire. If I ever get involved here again, I'll take care that I can indeed keep up. Besides that, I've really said everything I had to say. So, in short, bai bai.
    Interesting quitpost there, reminds me of how when politicians **** up and get booted out, they do a farewell speech where they "decide" to leave.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:44pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    The entire thread in a nutshell (and TS's sex life is the least of it)

Man I watched that fucking movie.

That **** hit way too close to home.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread takeaway:
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:59pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

All I said was Married With Children is a stupid show.
    It's fucking horrible.
    I do like Modern family though, much better.

"Oh yeah, when I go clubbing, I always get some girl's ass pressed up to me, you know why, let me tell you...."
    ...she was fat and had a giant ass?
    or maybe he's one of the guys who 'hang out' in the corridor that leads to the toilets.
    C'mon..we all know 'that guy'.

"My friends keep asking me how I get all that *****. Well it's simple...."
    ...I'm bullshitting my friends and lying about how much ***** I get when in fact its been years..

"Read Maxim, it really gives all the advice on how to dress and what women like."
    And when a woman says: OMG NO STOP IT, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME..POLIIIICE!!! the slut is just playing hard to get.

"Here are some websites where you can find people with similiar interests. They are called social networks."
    Though Match.com can get quite lonely sometimes...

For the idiots, we just hung out there (on the beds) till my next train arrived, the last one was off and I had to wait till the first one on the next day.
    Hey, it's okay.
    You missed your last train...you're in a strange town, dont know too many people...I can understand it.

in all seriousness, we did the same,hung out in some bar til I dunno, 5ish in the morning and when we went back to Lolland turned out we were in some local train that stopped just about everywhere, took ages to get to Antwerpen and rom there it as still almost three hours.
    ugh..

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am not sure I understand you, quite frankly.
    That's due to the FACT you are a **** talking idiot WHO ADMITTED he can't keep lies straight.

My beef with TS is completely unrelated to the TD fist match; it's related to his overall behavior. I don't like to train with him out of the reasons I have named. I don't like to hang out with him out of the reasons I have named. That should be my decision to make, no?
    Red Herring. This has **** all to do with my comment.

And just to be clear, I don't plan to fight him under any circumstances. Like, I don't want to be in the same room with him.
    Werid because you said this
    I'd be perfectly happy to fight TS, under two conditions:

1. He comes down to my natural weight, 70.3 kg, not something-something 90-ish.
    2. He comes to my place, rather than burdening me with the costs.

- And, yeah, he should pay that by himself, because that way, he might learn to appreciate the environment that others provide for him. We are talking about a person here that was all up on giving me a presentation about how "Savate is a bad system" - with the Savate instructor, who had been gracious enough to give us a free lesson standing next to him, no less.
    Those are called caveats. You said you are willing to fight, which is a challenge, if he meets your weird rules.

I am not sure I understand you, quite frankly.
    To be quite Frank, you are dumber than I thought. There was nothing unclear about my other post.

I am not his kindergarten teacher. Let him be weird on somebody else's time.
    WTF? You are talking about choices, but you hung out with him. It is JUST AS MUCH his time as your time. See, the funny thing is you are both in the same age group. So, you trying to lecture anyone about life is hilarious. You are the same douche, with no kids, trying to tell PARENTS how to raise their children. Now here you are, at 30, trying to tell us how immature a 27 year old is acting.

Look at yourself asshole.