221420 Bullies, 3879 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3049
Page 254 of 305 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 7:25am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, in short, all of the Eurobullies really want to get over this, right?

Good.

There is this misconception that I was terribly upset about this, whinequit and all. No, I am just busy. Even if I listen to, what, my prof's youtube lecture in the other window, I can't possibly spend 16 hours in a row arguing about random ****, or spend weeks obsessing. So, I quit, and have to accept that some nasty things are said that I won't be able to answer.

That said, of course, some of stuff I wrote here over the years was embellished, or quite simply not true. Now, how did this come?
    Because, guess what, in 2007, when I registered, I had a different relationship with the community than I have now. Not that I intentionally trolled people, but you where the lot with the ear grind, and the parking lot fight. Difficult to take such a crowd fully seriously, at least in the beginning.
    No excuses for that, but it's not like I had tried to intentionally delude people outside of a few very particular trolleries.
    And frankly, as pitiful as it is, I am not much of a good liar, because I forget about the stuff I say. Like, at the EuroMega '11. Did I write that I was an ammy fighter?! No idea. But if I had been aware then, I would have cleared it up immediately. Can I take the old stuff back? No. But would I do it again? Unlikely. Anyway, I hope my positive contributions outweigh the negative ones in the end.

As to the TD, TS, and I can't be the one to break that to you, the thing that had me reconsider my personal involvement at the TD long BEFORE this, uuhm, extravaganza, was that you behaved like a moron the whole fucking weekend. On the mat, like somebody who didn't know gym etiquette. Outside of the mat, like a disturbed person.

- Now, before you go all butthurt about this, let the criticism sink in. What Lebell gratiously refers to as "politics" is that I have been telling people not to mind, because I didn't want to single you out over bullshit like that. Even when that maybe would have gotten me, what, some e-cred back. So, take this criticism from your peer; and let's talk about this in a different environment at some point.

That said, what's about this "keep up or shut up"-bullshit?
    As I see it, we are pack, not some sanctimonious warrior cabal. As in, we hold together, and try to improve. But for that, and there it gets difficult, we need to end the infighting that has been the community's trademark ever since Cy-Gate.
    Maybe some of you think we already are a hopeless case. I don't. That's why I am enduring all this ****, and taking the time. So, guys, why don't we try to "be good"?

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 7:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Im not squalinbg you fucking coward, you tried to suck your way back up with the cool kids.
    ...And you, mah fwen, really overrate yourself. :D

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 7:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    That said, of course, some of stuff I wrote here over the years was embellished, or quite simply not true. Now, how did this come?
    Because, guess what, in 2007, when I registered, I had a different relationship with the community than I have now. Not that I intentionally trolled people, but you where the lot with the ear grind, and the parking lot fight. Difficult to take such a crowd fully seriously, at least in the beginning.
    No excuses for that, but it's not like I had tried to intentionally delude people outside of a few very particular trolleries.
    And frankly, as pitiful as it is, I am not much of a good liar, because I forget about the stuff I say. Like, at the EuroMega '11. Did I write that I was an ammy fighter?! No idea. But if I had been aware then, I would have cleared it up immediately. Can I take the old stuff back? No. But would I do it again? Unlikely. Anyway, I hope my positive contributions outweigh the negative ones in the end.
    So you lied, but you can't remember, so it's no problem? You school of thought, I must burn it down.

As to the TD, TS, and I can't be the one to break that to you, the thing that had me reconsider my personal involvement at the TD long BEFORE this, uuhm, extravaganza, was that you behaved like a moron the whole fucking weekend. On the mat, like somebody who didn't know gym etiquette. Outside of the mat, like a disturbed person.
    Right right, please explain this thou:
    However, I am not willing to do that in a hostile environment, or against an opponent I can not trust to behave like an adult when it comes to questions of safety. Which was a fairly big issue this year already, by the way.
    Cause you still haven't. Try again.

- Now, before you go all butthurt about this, let the criticism sink in. What Lebell gratiously refers to as "politics" is that I have been telling people not to mind, because I didn't want to single you out over bullshit like that. Even when that maybe would have gotten me, what, some e-cred back. So, take this criticism from your peer; and let's talk about this in a different environment at some point.
    Your memory must be very short. We already have, in person. Remember?

As I see it, we are pack, not some sanctimonious warrior cabal. As in, we hold together, and try to improve. But for that, and there it gets difficult, we need to end the infighting that has been the community's trademark ever since Cy-Gate.
    Maybe some of you think we already are a hopeless case. I don't. That's why I am enduring all this ****, and taking the time. So, guys, why don't we try to "be good"?
    Oh STFU. MAP.com is that way.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:21am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Good.

There is this misconception that I was terribly upset about this, whinequit and all. No, I am just busy. Even if I listen to, what, my prof's youtube lecture in the other window, I can't possibly spend 16 hours in a row arguing about random ****, or spend weeks obsessing. So, I quit, and have to accept that some nasty things are said that I won't be able to answer.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahaha So, it is all bullshido's fault? Hahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:22am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^politics.

Pathalogical liar and quitter.
    *noted*

Cos you're a lying douche?

LOL@you talking about taking anyone seriously.
    I refer you to Sambosteve's avatar.

You're really not right in the head.
    This much is clear.

lol.

You are EXACTLY like Cy: all mouth, virtually nothing to back it up with.
    Now go ragequit some more while you keep reading the thread as you did all along.

edit: Could IIF or someone else cull posts into a different thread considering the euro clusterfuck?
    Last edited by Lebell; 12/16/2012 8:35am at .

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lebell View Post
    edit: Could iif or someone else cull posts into a different thread considering the euro clusterfuck?
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:44am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    get to it, Bling bling, earn your keep!

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    get to it, Bling bling, earn your keep!
    I can't. I'm powerless outside my district.

Besides, I think Omega and IIF said earlier something about not culling this thread JUST BECAUSE.

So anyway

@RAFE:

However, I am not willing to do that in a hostile environment, or against an opponent I can not trust to behave like an adult when it comes to questions of safety. Which was a fairly big issue this year already, by the way.
    Why don't you tell us what REALLY happened?
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/16/2012 8:50am at .

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:49am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    I can't. I'm powerless outside my district.

Besides, I think Omega and IIF said earlier something about not culling this thread JUST BECAUSE.
    Allrighty then.
    I just feel this fucking whinefest and hissyfittin nonsense deserves its own thread.
    Bling, when did you meet up with Rafe?

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allrighty then.
    I just feel this fucking whinefest and hissyfittin nonsense deserves its own thread.
    Why? It fits perfectly with the rest of it.

Bling, when did you meet up with Rafe?
    At the last 2 TDs