222416 Bullies, 5024 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2987
Page 254 of 299 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    BINGO.
    And here comes Lebell the emotional elephant.

Dude, I am surely not looking for any influence.
    In fact, I would love it if people would leave me the **** alone.

Thing is, they don't.

As to the rest of your rant, I am not quite sure what your talking about, really, but whatever. I'm sure you'll do very well and good luck to you. Especially since your interests don't conflict with mine.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Do you understand that when a person discusses their sexual history with you in private, that posting what they told you in public on a forum without their permission is not the right thing to do?
    You assume quite a lot there. As far as I see it, nothing of this was in private, or specifically confidential. Also, I am not judging anybody's preferences or history.

You are talking about a different thing than I am.

I am talking about somebody resorting to make salacious comments when he is repeatedly asked not to.

You would expect from an adult to pass on comments like this when he's repeatedly asked to, or wouldn't you?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:44am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    And here comes Lebell the emotional elephant.
    You know, you keep running your mouth quite a bit for someone of your skilllevel and very limited size.
    Maybe something you wanna work on.

Dude, I am surely not looking for any influence.
    'QQ! **** you TS, if I would organise a TD myself consider yourself banned!'
    'This could make the eurobully group implode!'
    ' member of the coregroup!'

In fact, I would love it if people would leave me the **** alone.

Thing is, they don't.
    You're not getting a free pass after this bullshit.
    You want to be left alone? Don't show your face around here anymore.
    Oh wait..you just want to continue being 'awesome', just without the criticism on your lying douchy behaviour.

Not going to happen.

As to the rest of your rant, I am not quite sure what your talking about, really, but whatever.
    No Im not surprised you dont understand it.
    My guess is we are two completely different persons.
    My guess is also you'd annoy the **** outta me after 10 minutes, you seem to be quite toughtalker.
    Which makes an incredibly interesting combination with my personality.

I'm sure you'll do very well and good luck to you. Especially since your interests don't conflict with mine.
    My only interest at this point is to have a nice TD without the likes of you turning it into a clownfest.
    Bunnyears, talking crap in front of a camera like some dramawhoring Paris Hilton wannabe.
    The need for your presence or the value of your contributions martial arts wise are a mystery to me.

Here's also something you dont get, manchild: people like Pointyshinyburn, HPR, etc are guys with considerable valuable trainingbackgrounds, you (and I) could actually learn quite a lot from them, these are people who put in effort to get where they are.
    You did not.
    No, buying a planeticket is not an effort in the category im talking about.

The effort also means intention, these guys train and have trained seriously and then you come around at a TD with bunny-ears...
    You dont even understand how much of a mockery that is.
    Instead of shutting the **** up and actually learn a thing or two, you focus more on infighting, influence and what not.

If you would pull **** like that at the schools I trained at, you'd be in for a serious fucking beating.
    If you dont (at least try to) do what they do, you simply stfu and know your place.
    And your place as far as martial artswise goes my friend, is at the very bottom of the fucking barrel, where the fanboys sit.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:25am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    You assume quite a lot there. As far as I see it, nothing of this was in private, or specifically confidential. Also, I am not judging anybody's preferences or history.

You are talking about a different thing than I am.

I am talking about somebody resorting to make salacious comments when he is repeatedly asked not to.

You would expect from an adult to pass on comments like this when he's repeatedly asked to, or wouldn't you?
    With respect Rafe you seriously broke an implicit social contract here. It doesn't matter what he talked about and how much you were disturbed by it* you do _not_ talk about subjects like this that are someone's highly personal details on an open forum without an explicit agreement from the person.

The TD was a public place, but the scale is so many orders of magnitude different it simply doesn't compare. There were 6 of us there last year and 4 this year. There are hundreds of readers on this thread alone and it's available for anyone to read here. You had to be there within an earshot IRL. If someone wants their personal stuff chatted about in that kind of an environment public they say it to a goddamn video camera and even then probably give permission to release said video if they didn't film it themselves.

Besides the argument you made didn't get any stronger from divulging any of the details. You could have said "he gave unsolicited personal info I was uncomfortable with" to make your point.

* I'm really hard to get disturbed
    Last edited by hpr; 12/17/2012 5:29am at .
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost, Omega, IiF, any red name with enough rights:
    PLEASE, remove all the posts over someone's sexual preference from this thread.
    I know that we don't delete posts here, but give that new thread a generic name, lock it and put it in the VIP section.

@Rafe: you are a friend and you are always welcome to an EuroMega and to my home,
    but please stop discussing the above in a public thread.

I said that I would only post once in this clusterfuck, but these circumstances made me go back on my word (I really don't like that).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:45am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nooooooo, don't cull. Keep it. Will reply later

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:58am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel a gimpsuit gong sau coming..ghehe

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem was how his [bad] attitude translates on the mat: He is very hard to work with. He doesn't know how to adapt to a partner, he fouls a lot in sparring, and he doesn't tap out.
    Granted, we could have been clearer with him about that in '11, and especially this year. But in any case, we need to communicate this to him in a civilized fashion, or, sooner or later, somebody will end up seriously injured.
    I didn't think this part is true at all. TS sparred perfectly reasonably with me in '11 and worked with everyone else just fine that I could see. And when I choked him, he most assuredly tapped.

All this other ****, I was going to post a "What is this, I don't even" image macro, but even that one with the confused-looking cat didn't quite convey it.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    I didn't think this part is true at all. TS sparred perfectly reasonably with me in '11 and worked with everyone else just fine that I could see. And when I choked him, he most assuredly tapped.
    Indeed. TS was still quite spazzy this year, but nothing out of the ordinary as noobs go.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How was my gym etiquette?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40