222312 Bullies, 4085 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3049
Page 253 of 305 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 4:48am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    I do understand, and your point about training is well taken. Still, didn't you just do this exact thing to me here:

Do you or don't you think it's OK to look at footage for skilllevel?
    I dont know how im doing the same thing to you.
    If I think its okay to look at footage for skilllevel? depends.
    how many years does the viewer have under his belt?
    What are his intentions to want to asses skilllevel, etc.

Cheers. I know you've been having serious trouble with your back, and props back at you for training when you can, and for what you accomplished when you were younger.
    hundredfitty situps yesterday! (sets of 20, but still) my coremuscles never looked so good.

I think that the people on the Weight Watchers forums should be people doing Weight Watchers, not a bunch of people eating potato chips and laughing at the people who post fatpics. If I've misunderstood your point, please help me out and explain it again.
    yes, but yelling over and over again YOU'RE A FAT DISGUSTING PIGGY, NOW SQUEEL FOR ME isnt going to help neither.
    yes?

I don't think this post is unfriendly at all; you can say anything you like to me and I will listen... you've trained and your opinion is valuable to me.

Let me ask you to do one thing: Look at the standing portion of my GS, brief that it is, and tell me if my stance, footwork, hand position etc. are consistent with someone who has been training kickboxing, or if it doesn't seem that way to you. I will accept whatever you say.
    Ask Sambosteve.
    Also ask him when he will apologise to me

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:38am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    You're being really weak about this Rafe.
    Stop crying, and just tell us what happened, you brought it up in the first place, and Blingbling brought it up.
    Im not sure if you realise it but you're really coming across like a little girl now.
    So, I am a girl, then. Didn't you call me, what, a sociopath among other things? I am inclined to say, "girl" is an improvement.

Have you started training again?
    Hell, no. People like me, we don't train, Mr yoga mat.

Why don't we duel on Fitocracy?
    I am at least two weight classes under you, I think. Let's see how much you lift, compared to me. Not, like, at the next TD. Tomorrow.

Or you rather pm some more in an attempt to damagecontrol?
    I really just PMed you about it, palooka, and, damage-control, well, as if I couldn't calculate that you would eventually squeal... :)

As far as I am concerned, you are free to disclose people the full content of our conversation. Now, that wouldn't be very wise, in my opinion, but then again, you, the guy who attended once in four years, IIRC, have somehow become the spokesperson for the sanctity of that event. So, you decide.

The real moral of the story is, one apparently can't really organize such an event without years of bitching and drama to follow. Okay, so, I give up. Next time I have a few hundred bucks to spare, I won't spend on a ticket to some internet meetup, as sad as it is.

Let's see if you're better off that way.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 12/16/2012 5:45am at .

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    Damnit. My prediction that Rudy bullshit (especially after a wild Padinha appeared) would keep this megathread going to the next thousand was short by more than 800.

That philosophy smackdown challenge thingy a few pages ago was pretty cool though.
    Nah, Rudy bullshit never lasts long. Hell, he actually absorbs all the drama like a sponge, everyone just turns around and goes "oh, this guy".

I don't think this post is unfriendly at all; you can say anything you like to me and I will listen... you've trained and your opinion is valuable to me.
    There are people on this site who haven't or have barely trained and who's contribution is valuable to ME. If not to you, then that's a shame.

Let me ask you to do one thing: Look at the standing portion of my GS, brief that it is, and tell me if my stance, footwork, hand position etc. are consistent with someone who has been training kickboxing, or if it doesn't seem that way to you. I will accept whatever you say.
    Oh common, I don't care if Peter Aerts was standing there, it was too brief too critique anything. Why even bring that up.

If you really want critique, film a sparring session and post it on your training log or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    I am sure many people will be interested in attending,
    given the amicable atmosphere you have created.
    Funny you mention that, cause if I were to read that post I might reconsider going myself.

Now see you've alluded to an issue at the last TD several times, I ignored it before cause you were going full retard at the time, but that last post was already after you've calmed down. So I take it you're serious about something.

And may I remind you, I was there. So,

Have fun at the next Throwdown, indeed.
    Oh yeah.

P.S. Hope to see you there :)

EDIT:

Okay, so, I give up.
    You seem to give up a lot. How is that working out for you?

Oh you lame ass ************ you.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/16/2012 5:53am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:48am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im confused, any chance you;ll be in Europe by then?

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I'll try to get over this is in a coherent matter, but I can't be online much longer, so spare me the quotefest:

[Content coming.]

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 6:02am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I am a girl, then. Didn't you call me, what, a sociopath among other things? I am inclined to say, "girl" is an improvement.

Hell, no. People like me, we don't train, Mr yoga mat.
    you want to play like that?
    I've forgotten more about combat sports then you've ever learned, and I'll make sure should we ever meet face to face, you'll get a taste of mr yogamat.
    you see, you dont get to talk to me like that, fucking poser.
    I've spilt blood and sweat training my ass off, you're just some ****** in a hellokitty shorts.

Why don't we duel on Fitocracy?
    I am at least two weight classes under you, I think. Let's see how much you lift, compared to me. Not, like, at the next TD. Tomorrow.
    keep talking.

I really just PMed you about it, palooka, and, damage-control, well, as if I couldn't calculate that you would eventually squeal... :)
    Im not squalinbg you fucking coward, you tried to suck your way back up with the cool kids.
    I suggested instead of pm-ing politics you should..oh I dunno...go train?

As far as I am concerned, you are free to disclose people the full content of our conversation. Now, that wouldn't be very wise, in my opinion, but then again, you, the guy who attended once in four years, IIRC, have somehow become the spokesperson for the sanctity of that event. So, you decide.
    Again, you show you have no clue: yes I've showed up once in four years....WITH SOME ACTUAL GODDAMN SKILLS TO SHOW FOR.
    You showed up 3 times (?) and looked like a goddamn clown.
    You win?
    Is that how it works?
    You're seriously a loser, your attitude is seriously fucked up.

The real moral of the story is, one apparently can't really organize such an event without years of bitching and drama to follow. Okay, so, I give up. Next time I have a few hundred bucks to spare, I won't spend on a ticket to some internet meetup, as sad as it is.
    You shouldnt spend that kinda money, use it instead to actually sign up at a gym and learn basic skills.

QQ

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 6:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You showed up 3 times (?) and looked like a goddamn clown.
    2 times, and he wore the pink rabbit ears only the first time.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 6:06am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    2 times, and he wore the pink rabbit ears only the first time.
    Dear God...BUT AT LEAST HE SHOWED UP, RITE?

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 6:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear God...BUT AT LEAST HE SHOWED UP, RITE?
    I see what you're referring to, but that point is made moot in comparison to sitting at home and saying "arrg everything sucks"

When I say, "show up instead" I really mean that. I WANT somebody skillful to spar with.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 6:10am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    I see what you're referring to, but that point is made moot in comparison to sitting at home and saying "arrg everything sucks"
    You should try it, it isnt that bad.
    Besides that, I could still beat the **** out of people like Hiro with my hands tied on my back.
    I've not degenerated that bad yet...lol.