228781 Bullies, 5533 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2987
Page 253 of 299 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,203

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:08am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hiro why do you keep harping on about how much it cost? did someone put a gun to you head and make you go? are you an adult? you CHOSE to pay the cost and go. now shut the **** up whining over it, it makes you look even more pathetic than you already are.
      #2521
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,014

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:16am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Well, with four people forming sort of the core group in 2011 and 2012, two of them "acting like bitches" has a considerable effect on group dynamics.

    Regardless of who "wins" in this bullshit affair, it's a shitty promotion for the Throwdown, because it clearly shows that even some members of this "core group" are unable to get along.
    Your TD only had four people? I've seen more than four TD participants post in this thread. There you go again, you are trying to make yourself more important than the TD. No, you are that arrogant and think a TD can't happen without you.
    Let's keep score of who YOU blamed:
    TS has been blamed.
    Bullshido has been blamed.
    TDs have been blamed.
    Videos have been blamed.
    Matt has been blamed.
    Omo has been blamed.
    SamboSteve has been blamed.
    I have been Blamed.

    Wait, you have yet to blame yourself. Hell, you just challenged someone to a fight, but added caveats that YOUR OPPONENT HAS TO MEET not you.
    As to the other stuff, veiled threats are cheap, IIF.
    Says the idiot that has been flinging them in PMs and all over the thread UNTIL, TS called you on your bullshit. Good lord you are an ignorant troll. There is nothing veiled in that statement. I have already said this:
    This is one thing you have done since you joined, you blame everyone else for your **** ups.
    Then I reminded you about this:
    I've kept fairly silent on your bullshit, but remember all of your previous crap isn't just in the VIP section.
    I swear many of you mother fuckers are stupid. That isn't veiled neither is it cryptic. You just talked about context; use it.

    In fact, since you read my posts, and have known me through this forum for years, how do you think that I see the situation with TS?
    The same way you see everything. I said it earlier you blame EVERYONE, but yourself, when **** goes wrong. You then spend pages spinning it to say "Y U no GIT ME?" and blame it on something or someone instead of yourself.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/17/2012 12:20am at .
      #2522
  3. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:28am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rafe,

    You have been calling me a liar for years now, and in this very thread, not because you could show any such thing happened, but because you imagined it had happened. You imagined I had duped other Bullies into confirming our training together, and imagined that I had done so by begging off going hard due to injury. I never said any such thing, they never said any such thing, and neither did any one else. As I said, you simply imagined that it had happened, and posted about it. Predictably, I wasn't the one begging off contact with other Bullies at a Mega in 2011, you were. This, my friend, is what people mean when they talk about projecting your own failings on to others.

    So Zendo calls for the match to be in a certain area, but allows it to take place outside that area, and he calls for contact to be "super-soft" in a TD fist match which requires real contact, and you think TS is the person you should avoid at TDs? Did any of this stuff really happen? Are you really bemoaning the fact that you didn't get to throw "super-soft" elbows to TS's head? Since you are a self-admitted liar I'm not inclined believe you when you say such things. I'd need to hear it from Rene, hpr, pointy etc.

    Also, I can not BELIEVE you broke confidence and posted publicly about someone else's sexual history and preferences just to win an argument on the internet. That's cynical, pathetic and just plain fucked up. What's next, digging up his fetlife profile and posting screen shots? Nobody cares what kind of outfit TS wants to wear when he has sex. Grow up.

    Honestly, you're starting to sound like a disturbed individual and you really ought to start talking to some one. For realz.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/17/2012 12:34am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
      #2523
  4. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,436

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:49am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    You sparred like someone who'd never sparred, really.
    I have written it a few times already - the scrutiny and the flag I get for the sparring videos is okay with me. I need to work on this stuff. Big time. And you know what, I made my peace with that about the time the video was made. No biggie, no drama, no *whatever*.

    I am not trying to compensate for anything; I am back in this thread because TS explicitly called me out.

    Quote Originally Posted by christmas beetings View Post
    hiro why do you keep harping on about how much it cost?
    Quite simple, really: Because the person with the least expenses and the second-shortest itinerary made the most noise.

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wait, you have yet to blame yourself. Hell, you just challenged someone to a fight, but added caveats that YOUR OPPONENT HAS TO MEET not you.
    I am not sure I understand you, quite frankly.

    My beef with TS is completely unrelated to the TD fist match; it's related to his overall behavior. I don't like to train with him out of the reasons I have named. I don't like to hang out with him out of the reasons I have named. That should be my decision to make, no?

    And just to be clear, I don't plan to fight him under any circumstances. Like, I don't want to be in the same room with him. I am not his kindergarten teacher. Let him be weird on somebody else's time.


    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Says the idiot that has been flinging them in PMs and all over the thread UNTIL, TS called you on your bullshit.
    And you can't possibly think about another option, like, me talking with the other people involved about the possibility of a friendly intervention?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Also, I can not BELIEVE you broke confidence and posted publicly about someone else's sexual history and preferences just to win an argument on the internet.
    LOL, hell, no. What happened was, TS repeatedly used the topic to alienate us, and to provoke us into saying juicy things that he apparently found amusing. Preferably in public, like in a fancy restaurant, and on. The same way he forced us into a 45-min debate about his theory that sitcoms are for stupid people, and that, since we watched sitcoms, we belonged to that category.

    No scandalous disclosure here, just the sad story of an immature person abusing the politeness and education of others. So, spare me the melodrama.
      #2524
  5. PDA is offline
    PDA's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    871

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:01am

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post

    who had insinuated that he was stalking his old high school teacher because he was in love with her,
    Pic before judgement IMO
    King without a crown
      #2525
  6. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:08am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    What happened was, TS repeatedly used the topic to alienate us.
    Which topic? His sexual history and preferences? Because that's what we're talking about. Not sitcoms.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
      #2526
  7. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:10am

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Well, with four people forming sort of the core group in 2011 and 2012, two of them "acting like bitches" has a considerable effect on group dynamics.
    BINGO.
    THIS is exactly what Hiro is being about: powerplay, acceptance, being part of some cool group.

    Do you honestly think that you and TS argueing would make the Euro TD group implode?
    If I show up in the best scenario I'd simply ignore you.
    If you'd go fucking awkward or rude to me (which is very unlikely, trust me) or try any of this psychobabble in person I'll make you cry...literally.
    You dont have any special powers or influence because you showed up without 0 skills at a TD, and just cos you flew out to Belgium to say farewell to your bro, doesnt mean you get a special say in things.

    You are constantly seeking for some form of influence in the pecking orderand personally I REALLY fucking hate that kinda behaviour.

    Ask anyone who met me at the TD I did attend: im down to earth, polite and always open to roll, train and learn from anyone, and ofcourse a little veerd.
    (eventhough it almost landed me a chick in that one bar at the square, though she coulda gobe for Sybs aswell, we are still confused who of us she was after)

    The stories im hearing now are just intensely stupid, you guys are older than mid 20ies and you're bringing out private conversations into detail...have some goddamn class.

    I had an awesome time at the TD, it was really nice meeting the guys and now the two noobiest dudes are fucking ruining the atmosphere.
    Yoiu think I'll be put off to come?~! lol....you really have no idea what kinda character I have.
    I dont avoid problems, I go in headfirst.
      #2527
  8. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,436

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:33am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Which topic? His sexual history and preferences? Because that's what we're talking about. Not sitcoms.
    His preferences? He asked us, multilple times, and out of the blue, if we had experiences with SM-masks. He didn't talk about himself. He said it much like when I say:

    "Matt, how does it feel to **** a rhino?"

    That doesn't particularly suggest that I would be into animal sex, right?
      #2528
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:40am

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a complete bitchmove to paraphrase those kinda conversations into a thread like this.
    Lots of people talk **** in their leisuretime and it should be regarded as such.
    To suddenly bring it in here shows a complete lack of insight in social interaction.

    Besides the shocking lack of class, its also completely irrelevant to the subject at hand: you sucking donkeyballs and lying, and you blaming everyone and his mother for it except yourself.

    Look, I live next to Amsterdam, TS can be into granny-pee-orgies as far as im concerned, it's non of my bussiness and it also has no consequences of how I'd treat him in person.
    Besides pedosexuality there isnt any sexuality that bothers me.
      #2529
  10. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:41am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    His preferences? He asked us, multilple times, and out of the blue, if we had experiences with SM-masks. He didn't talk about himself. He said it much like when I say:

    "Matt, how does it feel to **** a rhino?"

    That doesn't particularly suggest that I would be into animal sex, right?
    Do you understand that when a person discusses their sexual history with you in private, that posting what they told you in public on a forum without their permission is not the right thing to do?

    Edit: Lebell makes an important point about pedo, and I would add any non-consensual act as well because these are both crimes.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/17/2012 3:45am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
      #2530

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.