225122 Bullies, 4000 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2987
Page 251 of 299 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:38pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    Interesting... so that's how you did 'damage control', as Lebell put it.
    Yes and no, I think I asked him wtf happened during the TD.
    I wasnt there so Im not judging.
    The damage control was more of a 'look in time I can explain stuff, there's things you dunno'mysterious psychobabble.
    Im too old and cynical to fall for crap like that.

It's almost bedtime for me so let me give you a heartfelt '**** you'for the following TMI part:

You mean when you decided to give me that HOURS long monologue in the middle of the night about how to live my life.
    lolwut..kinda awkward but okay...but then this:

I was just lying there, scared to move a muscle. That **** was awkward as hell.
    What the hell were you guys doing...
    No wait..nevermind.
    Im not judging, I just...

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:46pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He invited me back to his hotelroom and told me to lie on the bed. I couldn't say no.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****...I know I'll be watching my beer around you guys..

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Second, lemme first repeat I'm a total noob just like you, but that one time that I leterally let you sit on me and do an Ezekiel choke. ****, you were pushing on my chin, dumbass. I tapped when I FINALLY felt a choke.
    I assumed, when Hiro said you "don't tap" that he was talking about a joint lock. Why the **** would you insist someone to tap to a choke? If they're not tapping and they're not going out, you're doing it wrong!

Someone apparently thinks it's cheating not to take 3d6 damage when they yelled "Ezekiel! Ezekiel! Ezekiel!" and CLEARLY hit you with the beanbag.

Let me also say that all this hand-wringing over who is safe to train with is embarrassing. We had broken feet and cracked ribs happen at the Boston Mega, and I'm sure everyone would line up and fight the exact same matches again with no problem.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/16/2012 6:53pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:13pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    So, in short, all of the Eurobullies really want to get over this, right?

Good.

There is this misconception that I was terribly upset about this, whinequit and all. No, I am just busy. Even if I listen to, what, my prof's youtube lecture in the other window, I can't possibly spend 16 hours in a row arguing about random ****, or spend weeks obsessing. So, I quit, and have to accept that some nasty things are said that I won't be able to answer.

That said, of course, some of stuff I wrote here over the years was embellished, or quite simply not true. Now, how did this come?
    Because, guess what, in 2007, when I registered, I had a different relationship with the community than I have now. Not that I intentionally trolled people, but you where the lot with the ear grind, and the parking lot fight. Difficult to take such a crowd fully seriously, at least in the beginning.
    No excuses for that, but it's not like I had tried to intentionally delude people outside of a few very particular trolleries.
    And frankly, as pitiful as it is, I am not much of a good liar, because I forget about the stuff I say. Like, at the EuroMega '11. Did I write that I was an ammy fighter?! No idea. But if I had been aware then, I would have cleared it up immediately. Can I take the old stuff back? No. But would I do it again? Unlikely. Anyway, I hope my positive contributions outweigh the negative ones in the end.

As to the TD, TS, and I can't be the one to break that to you, the thing that had me reconsider my personal involvement at the TD long BEFORE this, uuhm, extravaganza, was that you behaved like a moron the whole fucking weekend. On the mat, like somebody who didn't know gym etiquette. Outside of the mat, like a disturbed person.

- Now, before you go all butthurt about this, let the criticism sink in. What Lebell gratiously refers to as "politics" is that I have been telling people not to mind, because I didn't want to single you out over bullshit like that. Even when that maybe would have gotten me, what, some e-cred back. So, take this criticism from your peer; and let's talk about this in a different environment at some point.

That said, what's about this "keep up or shut up"-bullshit?
    As I see it, we are pack, not some sanctimonious warrior cabal. As in, we hold together, and try to improve. But for that, and there it gets difficult, we need to end the infighting that has been the community's trademark ever since Cy-Gate.
    Maybe some of you think we already are a hopeless case. I don't. That's why I am enduring all this ****, and taking the time. So, guys, why don't we try to "be good"?
    Wow! This is great. You are so full of ****. How did those pink panties not sag on ya?
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:16pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Why don't we duel on Fitocracy?
    I am at least two weight classes under you, I think. Let's see how much you lift, compared to me. Not, like, at the next TD. Tomorrow.
    Priceless! My martial art technique sucks, so I challenge you to squats!
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesus christ Hiro is still posting? and still being butthurt? go to MAP bro. youll fit in there, they are all sissies when they meet other members for sparring too. fatter though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:26pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwarte Piet View Post
    Wow! This is great. You are so full of ****. How did those pink panties not sag on ya?
    I'm not in this one, but purely theoretically, sambosteve, it could be:

Name:  sticky-****-realistic-mini-rubber-poop-assorted-4-poop-pack-_vmte1258729778171.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  67.5 KB

(And, yeah, I know what this shows I am, roflcoptr.)

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuck, how do you feel about the imperative under Christmas Beatings Avatar? ;)
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He invited me back to his hotelroom and told me to lie on the bed. I couldn't say no.
    No one can say "No" to Hello Kitty!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hellokitty1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	14204

Name:  hellokitty2.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  33.7 KB