232353 Bullies, 3754 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2987
Page 250 of 299 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 1:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    WTF...im really having my blonde moment here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    So you lied, but you can't remember, so it's no problem? You school of thought, I must burn it down.
    No, but what's done, is done.
    I am not happy about it, but I won't sepukku over it, either.

Cause you still haven't. Try again.
    Post it twenty times more, please. I am not online 24/7.

Here's my assessment of your behavior as I described it to Lebell in one of the PMs we exchanged.

The problem was how his [bad] attitude translates on the mat: He is very hard to work with. He doesn't know how to adapt to a partner, he fouls a lot in sparring, and he doesn't tap out.
    Granted, we could have been clearer with him about that in '11, and especially this year. But in any case, we need to communicate this to him in a civilized fashion, or, sooner or later, somebody will end up seriously injured.
    I'd rather not wade through the TD minute-by-minute, and little annoyance after little annoyance, but that's a general statement that I have made a few times in pretty much the same manner, so don't say that I am exaggerating because I am angry with you, or whatever.

Just take that, and think about it, so next time things work out in a more relaxed fashion. And guess what, I really wanted to keep this out of the internet narrative.

memory must be very short. We already have, in person. Remember?
    Yes. And you didn't seem to get it, at all.

Oh STFU. MAP.com is that way.
    No, not really. There is a difference between being tough, and being mean.
    And that line has been crossed so often by now that the level of the general discourse has degenerated to a point where I am reminded of that image when the schoolboys strip naked and dance around the pighead.

Like, for example, what does this dramafest in particular really serve? Just one thing really: EuroMega 5 will be really awkward, when it should be enjoyable.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 2:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you don't want to roll with someone at a TD, you just DON'T ROLL WITH THEM. If you find yourself on the mat with someone who is hurting you, tap out. If you don't want to tap out, then SUB HIM. If you can't sub him, and he's hurting you, and you don't want to tap out, and you don't want to concede that he is better than you, then you have a major ego problem, and deserve to have it smashed out of you.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 2:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Besides, I think Omega and IIF said earlier something about not culling this thread JUST BECAUSE.
    Really? Just because? I guess you read none of the announcements, that were posted by Phrost, a few months ago?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 2:45pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Just one thing really: EuroMega 5 will be really awkward, when it should be enjoyable.
    I was actually trying not to get involved in this, but I have to wonder this very small thing: is this something that can get done with by means of a very honest fisticuff, followed by a handshake and agreeing to disagree?

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 3:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's my assessment of your behavior as I described it to Lebell in one of the PMs we exchanged.
    Interesting... so that's how you did 'damage control', as Lebell put it.

The problem was how his [bad] attitude translates on the mat: He is very hard to work with. He doesn't know how to adapt to a partner, he fouls a lot in sparring, and he doesn't tap out.
    Granted, we could have been clearer with him about that in '11, and especially this year. But in any case, we need to communicate this to him in a civilized fashion, or, sooner or later, somebody will end up seriously injured.
    First of all, we didn't spar. Let's just get that out of the way.

What were your reasons for not sparring again?

Day 1: "Oh, my neck hurts. I hurt it yesterday. I gotta let it heal first." I'm not 100% but I think you used the word 'whiplash'
    Day 2: "Oh I just busted my knuckle... Ah I can't punch"

Listen son, I have a guy in my gym who once broke his face (orbital bone), sparred anyway, he put on a helmet and asked me to go light.
    Another guy, now ex-pro, had a tumor removed, lost his hearing in his left ear. Still does combos, teaches kids.
    Even I have frequently dislocating shoulders which I have to pop back in. That's no big deal.

So then you say **** like this, and you still wonder why I have a 'bad attitude' when I have to listen to that bullshit.

Second, lemme first repeat I'm a total noob just like you, but that one time that I leterally let you sit on me and do an Ezekiel choke. ****, you were pushing on my chin, dumbass. I tapped when I FINALLY felt a choke.

hpr says that I spazz. I'm a zero noob, what can I say. Against you thou, not so much.

Oh yeah, we sparred 2 minutes under restricted Savate rules, ultra light, under supervision. I literally stood flatfooted still, leaned foward and waited for you to throw punch. CHEERLEADING YOU TO DO IT, while weaving my head. Whenever I would throw my hands (not even punch), you'd jump away 2 meters and turn your back.

And then you still have the nerve to tell me I'm hard to work with. FUUUUUUUCK

Yes. And you didn't seem to get it, at all.
    You mean when you decided to give me that HOURS long monologue in the middle of the night about how to live my life. I was just lying there, scared to move a muscle. That **** was awkward as hell. ****, and I thought I was full of myself.

And then you call me a disturbed person... lol

Oh you don't like when I say this **** in public?
    Well I don't like when you allude to made up **** in public. I also certainly don't like when you 'do damagecontrol' by talking about me behind my back.

Now how about explaining this:
    However, I am not willing to do that in a hostile environment, or against an opponent I can not trust to behave like an adult when it comes to questions of safety. Which was a fairly big issue this year already, by the way.
    Cause you still haven't.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 3:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    I was actually trying not to get involved in this, but I have to wonder this very small thing: is this something that can get done with by means of a very honest fisticuff, followed by a handshake and agreeing to disagree?
    You mean like a *gasp* GONG SAU ??

Well Rafe still has Matt on his GS agenda. Unless he's withdrawing his challenge, ie dicktucking.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 3:42pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean like a *gasp* GONG SAU ??

Well Rafe still has Matt on his GS agenda. Unless he's withdrawing his challenge, ie dicktucking.
    Not really a gong sau I don't think. I just think that this is past the point where talking can help. You know, just a semi-friendly beating to get it out of the system. I dunno.

:)

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I made hiro a lowlight. Wasn't going to put it up if he went to train, buuuuut.

Hell I wouldn't have even made it, but on rewatching Hiro/TS mma, I couldn't resist.

Possibly tonight I'll put it up. No shame in not being good, but Hiro should have been far more forthcoming about his utter lack of ability.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:33pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post

Possibly tonight I'll put it up. No shame in not being good, but Hiro should have been far more forthcoming about his utter lack of ability.
    The worst thing of all is, he still doesnt get it.
    He's still more concerned about internet insulting and what not.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just lying there, scared to move a muscle..
    And then you call me a disturbed person... lol
    Dude, you're creeping me out.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!