1. #2391

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF are you guys babbling on about?

  2. #2392
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    I'll chip in, I lived in India for a while once, and I learned they eat rice there.
    Monkey stories? I know you have at least 3 good ones.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  3. #2393
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,315
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    WTF are you guys babbling on about?
    Victorian era stuffs, maybe this will lead us to inviting Bartitsu 2.0

  4. #2394
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Victorian era stuffs, maybe this will lead us to inviting Bartitsu 2.0
    Sherlock Holmes-Kwan Do?
    With Fred Savage voiceovers while you plan your moves?
    Fuuck yeah.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  5. #2395

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get another thread you fucking trolls. Why can't people be serious like me? I need another fucking coffee.

  6. #2396
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,315
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Get another thread you fucking trolls. Why can't people be serious like me? I need another fucking coffee.
    Do you know enough about stick combat to be of any help or not?

  7. #2397
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Do you know enough about stick combat to be of any help or not?
    I bet he doesn't even know about Qi or Ki. Or how to issue your jing all over the opponent.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  8. #2398

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Do you know enough about stick combat to be of any help or not?
    Is this a serious question? Seriously? You're going to make me beat you down with every blunt weapon imaginable aren't you?

  9. #2399
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,315
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Is this a serious question? Seriously? You're going to make me beat you down with every blunt weapon imaginable aren't you?
    I draw the line at folding chairs

  10. #2400

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you did remember that I was a pro wrestler!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO