Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 1:08pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Yo, you used to be my motherfucking role model, dawg. The **** is this ***** ass ****, mayne? If I was acting like a clown at a throwdown I would expect you to respect me enough to beat the **** out of me and teach me a motherfucking lesson, son. Come on, mayne. Isn't that the way of the throwdown, son? Motherfuckers getting together to have a good time, beat the **** out of each other and use superior martial arts skills as instruments of motherfucking moral instruction to those who need it. I'm disappointed you didn't give Sirc the moral instruction he needed. Especially when he champions using those same tactics to improve the lives of others. For example, DTT beating the **** out of him was part of his master plan to stop DTT from doing Wing Chun. If he is willing take an ass whuppin to improve the life of someone else, why are you not willing to give similar ass whuppin to improve his life?

He has been under appreciated. The true motherfucking significance of his efforts have been passed over like a door with blood at the top of it and whatnot. We must stop this injustice.

Next time you see Sirc, give him the ass whuppin he deserves. Because he fucking needs that ****.
    I got my little brother to do the job for me Q.

Come on man, you should know that I have back up plan. After all, I'm a professional.

I should also state that I pity Sirc because he let's you folks waste a lot of his time. It's not because I feel morally superior to him.

I'm not a fan, but there's no doubt he has bigger balls than most of the rest of you (not you Q).
    Shut the hell up and train.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 1:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    I didnt say you ducked I said you backed out and reading your post again it would seam you did just that.
    You challenged him to a fight in January, he accepted , you said you can no longer fight him in January.
    Dont get me wrong I am not saying you are wrong or he is right or that you wont throw down with him in 2013-2086 or even that you should fight him at all.
    Its just that challenging him and accusing him of ducking you then backing out seams a little silly to me.

Ok brotato,

I told him when I'm moving to Cali. He, through our deep, deep FB friendship, knew I wouldn't be available in January to lay a smack down upon him.

I did the fine folks of bullshido a service by clearing up the potential misconception that the fight would be occurring in January. Sadly, it will not. Not due to cowardice on anyone's part, but because I have a career that will always come first.

And I can't remember if it was Sirc or MJS that ducked me. They both kinda ran together in my head.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I should also state that I pity Sirc because he let's you folks waste a lot of his time.
    Well then you should feel sorry for a lot of the members here. Including me. Including you?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 4:32pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Well then you should feel sorry for a lot of the members here. Including me. Including you?
    I feel sorry for the rest of us for a different reason. Namely, that none of us are as smart as Sirc.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 4:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Namely, that I am not as smart as Sirc.
    That's on you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 4:52pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is... is jnp trolling? Is this one of the glitches that came with the forum upgrade?

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 5:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a fan, but there's no doubt he has bigger balls than most of the rest of you (not you Q).
    There's a difference between having cojones, and having a deathwish. Seriously, this would be, what, the fifth time Sirc would fight somebody from the board, presumably to get his ass kicked? Like, my breakfast milk doesn't get more or less sour over the misfortunes of who presumably is Southern California's best Digimon trainer, but really, are you really collectively going to stand by how a member of the community heads out one time after another begging for a serious injury?

Like, wasn't there something about a no-gongsaus-for-bullshit-reasons after War Wheel publically soiled himself? Seems about time to reinforce that rule.

Just saying. As long as I don't have to pay Sirc's healthcare bill, he can go take a swim in the shark tank, for all I care.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone ever been seriously injured in a Gong Sau? No? STFU then.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 5:33pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Has anyone ever been seriously injured in a Gong Sau? No? STFU then.
    I don't know. I think a pair of sunglasses was broken.

And, well, Rudy Abel lost his senses.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/11/2012 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Counting Sirc out because he has bitten off more than he can chew in the past is a mistake. How many discounting his ability have rolled or sparred with him? He trains regularly and it shows; he's competent standing and on the mat. Sirc's the one training seriously right now, not Moose, so I'd say the smart money goes there.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/11/2012 6:16pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!