222100 Bullies, 3412 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 221 to 230 of 3049
Page 23 of 305 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 242526273373123 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 3moose1 is offline
    3moose1's Avatar

    United States Marine.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Clemente
    Posts
    9,530

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 7:23am

    Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Just so I am clear, did Moose challenge Sirc to fight on FB , accuse Sirc of ducking him then when Sirc accepted come on here and back out of the fight?
    Finally, a post about me!!!

    And when did I duck out of the fight? I just let everyone know it was going to take time, and wouldn't be happening in January

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
      #221
  2. Israfel is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    109

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 7:25am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^^^^^ A post about you? You're a marine and we've been talking about gays for like 2 pages now dude


    What is the most fabulous martial art?
    Last edited by Israfel; 11/11/2012 7:30am at .
      #222
  3. dflanmod is offline
    dflanmod's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 10:09am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    ^^^^^^^ A post about you? You're a marine and we've been talking about gays for like 2 pages now dude


    What is the most fabulous martial art?

    Enough with your faux indignation on "behalf" of all the homo mma fighters out there. You could come out of the closet, then there would be two of you. Then you two could find solace in each others incredibly gay DEEP half guard embrace.

    The exquisite pleasure you experience together would cause you to tap out in orgasmic throes of joy.

    Join me tomorrow when I read a whole chapter from my new book, Fifty Shades of MMA Gay.
      #223
  4. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 10:18am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    Enough with your faux indignation on "behalf" of all the homo mma fighters out there. You could come out of the closet, then there would be two of you. Then you two could find solace in each others incredibly gay DEEP half guard embrace.

    The exquisite pleasure you experience together would cause you to tap out in orgasmic throes of joy.


    Join me tomorrow when I read a whole chapter from my new book, Fifty Shades of MMA Gay.
    I think you need to be at least bi curios to be able to write something like that!!
      #224
  5. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 10:52am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    ^^^^^^^ A post about you? You're a marine and we've been talking about gays for like 2 pages now dude


    What is the most fabulous martial art?
    For Veterans Day, I called some friends and family who served and thanked them for their service. I hung my flag out in front of my house and have been reflecting about how different this country would be without the service of these people. I must say that your aproach is somewhat different.
      #225
  6. dflanmod is offline
    dflanmod's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 10:57am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I think you need to be at least bi curios to be able to write something like that!!
    Captain obvious... look at my style field. Dumb ass.
      #226
  7. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 11:55am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hungryjoe didn't spar you at the Texas TD for the same reason that I didn't. We were both worried we'd lose sight of the fact that it was a friendly spar and proceed to beat the **** out of you.

    That's an example of you lying on this forum by the way.


    Sirc's threads are all the same.

    I don't know what's worse, the fact that I keep reading them expecting something new, or the fact that I keep reading them at all.

    I'm sorry for you Sirc. You have my pity.
    Shut the hell up and train.
      #227
  8. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 12:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Hungryjoe didn't spar you at the Texas TD for the same reason that I didn't. We were both worried we'd lose sight of the fact that it was a friendly spar and proceed to beat the **** out of you.

    That's an example of you lying on this forum by the way.


    Sirc's threads are all the same.

    I don't know what's worse, the fact that I keep reading them expecting something new, or the fact that I keep reading them at all.

    I'm sorry for you Sirc. You have my pity.
    Yo, you used to be my motherfucking role model, dawg. The **** is this ***** ass ****, mayne? If I was acting like a clown at a throwdown I would expect you to respect me enough to beat the **** out of me and teach me a motherfucking lesson, son. Come on, mayne. Isn't that the way of the throwdown, son? Motherfuckers getting together to have a good time, beat the **** out of each other and use superior martial arts skills as instruments of motherfucking moral instruction to those who need it. I'm disappointed you didn't give Sirc the moral instruction he needed. Especially when he champions using those same tactics to improve the lives of others. For example, DTT beating the **** out of him was part of his master plan to stop DTT from doing Wing Chun. If he is willing take an ass whuppin to improve the life of someone else, why are you not willing to give similar ass whuppin to improve his life?

    He has been under appreciated. The true motherfucking significance of his efforts have been passed over like a door with blood at the top of it and whatnot. We must stop this injustice.

    Next time you see Sirc, give him the ass whuppin he deserves. Because he fucking needs that ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
      #228
  9. PDA is offline
    PDA's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    865

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 12:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    Finally, a post about me!!!

    And when did I duck out of the fight? I just let everyone know it was going to take time, and wouldn't be happening in January
    I didnt say you ducked I said you backed out and reading your post again it would seam you did just that.
    You challenged him to a fight in January, he accepted , you said you can no longer fight him in January.
    Dont get me wrong I am not saying you are wrong or he is right or that you wont throw down with him in 2013-2086 or even that you should fight him at all.
    Its just that challenging him and accusing him of ducking you then backing out seams a little silly to me.
    Last edited by PDA; 11/11/2012 12:55pm at .
    King without a crown
      #229
  10. RandomTriangle is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    293

    Posted On:
    11/11/2012 12:55pm


     Style: Judo-Brown

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I had a dollar for every time I've had to say,"Normally I'd walk away, but I would be doing you a disservice by not kicking your ass..."
      #230

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.