223559 Bullies, 4172 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2987
Page 228 of 299 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228 229230231232238278 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 3:30am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    if you were ONLY allowed to criticise if you reached a certain level of experience we wouldnt have critics. im no builder but i know that the guy who recently "helped" my dad out while he was in aus is a fucking **** one. for the record, i dont blame you for that, like you said you were only a white belt and not in great shape. and you won. the fight itself wasnt great but you could put the blame for that on rudy, who talked a big game and came up extremely short.

if it makes you feel better ive done judo on and off since i was in high school, and i do a bit of sprawl and brawl with the guys at our gym. as well as kickboxing my gym produces some extremely talented mma fighters- i have a fair idea of whats going on. but that isnt actually relevant to what we are talking about. i dont fight mma, my mum would kill me and my girlfriend would stomp on whatever was left (not even joking, i surround myself with cold blooded, vicious women, and im also the baby of the family. the first mma fight my mum ever saw was bonnar vs griffin, which didnt help)
    No I don't feel better, I'd rather not use you as an example of the critic nature of Bullshido, and what we need to do to fix it. For the record, I envy your youth and the ability to live your dreams fighting Muay Thai. And more important for being one to call out **** when you see it, no matter who posts it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 4:15am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay I'll give my 2 cents.
    Which in the currency of mere mortals is wortth so much more.

- Matt should perhaps be somewhat less vocal in every aspect, and start his own blog instead.
    I will visit that blog to check out his musicvideos that arent half bad.
    There are other ways to become a more prominent member and being taken seriously at the same time.

-Omega has no love for philosophy, and that's cool with me.

-We seem to have found IIF's lost twin, he is posting under the name of ChuckWepner and perhaps we all should chip in to let them meet up.

-Sirc is getting bold and since he is asian he cant grow any facial hair, thusfor he is doomed to lead the life of an unattractive middleaged shopowner.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 4:18am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd also like to mention I appreciate Alex's input, he does so for years on here and he is imo a nonnonse, capable (martial arts wise that is) pottymouthed kiwicunt.
    But I mean this in a good way.
    He deserves more cred.

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 6:14am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You going to take being called a nonnonse, Alex? I wouldn't.

Just kidding, I'm with Lebell. Alex is an asset to this site, he fights, he calls bullshit when he sees it and he's a prick. But he's a prick because he calls bullshit.

As an Australian I am bound by law to dislike the guy until such time as I meet him in person. But dammit, I respect him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 6:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're allowed to fight full Thai rules but MMA is too dangerous?

Is anyone making an actual point on this thread, or has it just devolved into a game of he-said-she-said?

P.S. Maybe I've detected Matt's. He's saying that authority on this board should only proceed from high levels of expertise, and people like him should basically shut up. He's only posting to tell them to shut up. Some of them are only posting to tell him to shut up. That there is any problem with this remains obscure to him.

P.P.S. Regarding "THE FIST" as a symbol of some kind of moral authority. What fraction of the challenge matches occasioned by this site have shown both participants to be good fighters? How many of the genuinely skilled fighters on this site have felt the need to play internet grab-ass rather than just competing normally?

P.P.P.S. If Rudy did amazingly well considering the grand history of CMA vs. grappling, what kind of gemstones are we buying to decorate Dr. Tzun Tzu's Unified Bullshido Championship belt?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 8:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    has it just devolved into a game of he-said-she-said?
    Devolved? It was this from the beginning, even with Sirc's OP. I have no clue what you have been reading.

Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Could've probably done better but this redundancy is all I had time for. Sorry.

[/autophobia]
    Nope, nice try though.

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 9:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Devolved? It was this from the beginning
    Ahhhh...Betty Darwin's "Theory Of Devolution" that was overshadowed by her brother Charlie's controversial theory, that was stupidly based on science.

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 9:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a quick reminder, this is what i originally responded to (emphasis mine):

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post

I think that Omo's argument is solid if directed specifically towards people who have filled out their style field with the name of a recognizable martial art. On a site dedicated to rooting out BS in the arts, and Alive training methods, I think it's fair to say that if I'm on here and I put "Muaythai" in my style field, that I am saying to myself (and the world) that I am training Muaythai in a non-BS, Alive manner. And I don't see how one can argue otherwise.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 11:03am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The cake is a lie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 11:19am

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The cake is a lie.
    Thats why pie = win and the cube is forever!