221984 Bullies, 4161 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3049
Page 220 of 305 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 2:13am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    TVMA?
    Traditional Vietnamese Martial Arts

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 2:42am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is is just me, or does Sirc / Dr. Sleepless's profile pic look like the aftermath of a throwdown that Hugh Laurie attended and began by repeating this gem:

"I grew up with an impatience with the anti-scientific. So I'm a bit miffed with our current love affair with all things Eastern. If I sneeze on the set, 40 people hand me echinacea. But I'd no sooner take that than eat a pencil. Maybe that's why I took up boxing. It's my response to men in white pajamas feeling each other's chi."

Hugh Laurie

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 8:25am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha View Post
    If you look back some pages, I've already suggested modification of the TD and the fists.

Don't start on the revisionist bandwagon Matt. I gave props to Rudy after the fight. He came back with losing from an "Ear Grind". Everyone gets a chance, Rudy can go **** himself with his bad knees.
    No revisionism here; I know you've given Rudy props in the past. I want the newer and younger people to see the match in the context of other fights of this type instead of reflexively rejecting Rudy, because it's become a meme to reject Rudy. It was a decent fight by BJJ vs CMA standards, Any props to Rudy are props to you as well because you beat him. I'm not revising anything, but I would like it if you two would let the war of words die down a bit. This has been going on for a long time.

Edit: where did you see that Marsh was a purple back then? I thought I remembered him saying he was still white when that vid started going around the web.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/03/2012 8:31am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 8:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Traditional Vietnamese Martial Arts
    Traditional Vietnamese INdochinese Kungfu

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 1:09pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    No revisionism here; I know you've given Rudy props in the past. I want the newer and younger people to see the match in the context of other fights of this type instead of reflexively rejecting Rudy, because it's become a meme to reject Rudy. It was a decent fight by BJJ vs CMA standards, Any props to Rudy are props to you as well because you beat him. I'm not revising anything, but I would like it if you two would let the war of words die down a bit. This has been going on for a long time.

Edit: where did you see that Marsh was a purple back then? I thought I remembered him saying he was still white when that vid started going around the web.
    http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...p/t-14699.html

If you read down, you'll see Rudy say the Kung Fu guy sucked. Then go on about the weight and age difference, you know, the same excuses he uses now for losing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Abel
    That fight was Gay!!!

The kung fu "master" in this fight sucked coconuts through a straw. It proves nothing, it means nothing, except that a (much)larger pro fighter can easily beat a (much)weaker mediocre(at best)one. Standing together marsh looked twice as heavy than the KFSS guy and younger too. I hear Kurt Belleman is a rather large and agressive KFSS man, I rather see him in a video. Lets see how well he does against Marsh. I bet the outcome won't be ecactly the same.

It would be the same if I made a video of me beating up an illtrained grappler whom was weaker than me. Would it be fair? Would it prove anything? NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    No revisionism here; I know you've given Rudy props in the past. I want the newer and younger people to see the match in the context of other fights of this type instead of reflexively rejecting Rudy, because it's become a meme to reject Rudy.
    because hes a **** and a pathetic one, nothing to do with his fight anymore. i encourage every nnob to disregard him because he brings nothing to the table except a horrible image of what any one of us poor bastards could end up as if we sufficiently buy into our own "im a badass" hype.

It was a decent fight by BJJ vs CMA standards, Any props to Rudy are props to you as well because you beat him. I'm not revising anything, but I would like it if you two would let the war of words die down a bit. This has been going on for a long time.
    it was a **** fight by any standard mate. people defending either of these guys in that regard are insane. im pretty sure watching that fight made me a worse fighter. the only reason its been going on so long is because rudy is too bitter to let it go (or just loves trolling it, sad either way) at least panda has stopped crowing about it.

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 5:46pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    he failed miserably. He broke the cardibnal rule by throwing a technique that left his open and stationed.
    1:24 Rudy broke is own rule and blew it

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 6:44pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of you old timers think that people are just hating on Rudy because he does kung fu, so I'll have to modify my opinion so that I can dislike him for the right reasons:

Sifu Rudy Abel is a great fighter, who's clever ground game of looking incompetent is not to be trifled with, and his cultivated standup style that looks like every barfight + a side kick can nearly take down any white belt. He's truly a great martial artist that we should all aspire to be. I just dislike his holier-than-thou douchemanship, while fully acknowledging his fighting prowess. Curse you, you God of Fighting, for seeing fit to mock us mere mortals from your ivory tower of championship belts!!!

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 11:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Rudy's ability to continously use his head as a butt plug while reciting every one of Pee-Wee Herman's insults in a manner that would make them seem even more stupid than possible, negates any credit I would give him for his pretentious attempt at convincing anyone that he has any value to add to one's personal martial arts journey. Other than that, he is a real classless act.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 2:59am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay I really wanna see this Sirc vs Moose thing happening.

I had given it some thought and here's some specifics I came up with.
    Because it all started with Sirc being a douche to his gf, I think the gf should be the ringgirl, in between rounds.
    My initial idea was to have Moose's gf jellywrestle Sircs gf, but then I realised Sirc most likely doesnt have a gf, at best more like a Will and Grace situation where everybody is 'totally not ghey'.
    So scratch that idea.

Anyway I was thinking that besides special costumes for this gong sau, Phrost could host it on a livestream.
    No long waiting for edited videos afterwards, just a simple livestream.

But I foresee a grand future, I dont expect you smalltimers to have discovered this...but...what about an annual event, gong sau day, where all the arguments, scores and rivalries on here get settled in one big truely livehosted and streamed extravaganza?!
    Dancegirls and everything?

Whaddayasay Phrost?