224802 Bullies, 3708 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2987
Page 219 of 299 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    As exciting as it is to mince words with you and see you try to cover your hypocrisy with sophistry and dissimulation, since anyone who looks through the thread can see you being a hypocrite again and again, that's all I have to say for now.
    Don't sweat Matt's butt hurt.

If you ever want to see who that guy really is just look up the video where his big mouth talked him right into the fastest armbar submission I've ever seen.

He's going to come back here and brag about his great improvement since then but this is only cognitive dissonance on his part.

Because it's not the poor defense against an armbar that was the source of his embarasment. It was his blind egotism and pride that sent him to armbar city in no seconds flat. That's what he should be ashamed of.

Just because he's improved his skills doesn't mean he's gotten wiser. I think his tirades here prove as much. JMHO.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:17pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As exciting as it is to mince words with you and see you try to cover your hypocrisy with sophistry and dissimulation, since anyone who looks through the thread can see you being a hypocrite again and again, that's all I have to say for now.
    Cease Fire, Cease Fire. You forced me to make my annual pilgrimage to the bookshelf and dust off the dictionary & thesaurus to attempt a translation.

O.K., it makes perfect sense now, so carry on.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Don't sweat Matt's butt hurt.

If you ever want to see who that guy really is just look up the video where his big mouth talked him right into the fastest armbar submission I've ever seen.

He's going to come back here and brag about his great improvement since then but this is only cognitive dissonance on his part.

Because it's not the poor defense against an armbar that was the source of his embarasment. It was his blind egotism and pride that sent him to armbar city in no seconds flat. That's what he should be ashamed of.

Just because he's improved his skills doesn't mean he's gotten wiser. I think his tirades here prove as much. JMHO.
    he is another one of those guys whos gonna end up posting about that for a long time. yeah he could decide to train seriously etc but he wont cos he doesnt care enough. which is fine, cos **** man sometimes you dont want something that badly. this is why i mostly teach and dont fight often, other things like my girl and my business are more important to me. but i dont do the "woulda coulda shoulda" cos thats a dangerous lonely path to rudy levels of loser.

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking Sirc threads...

=================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:42pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The short answer is that you don't know what a self-refuting proposition is. I have a doctorate in philosophy...
    I didn't know what self-refuting proposition was. I looked it up. I'm glad that you majored in bullshit to help me think that I would actually be better off knowing what that was. Fuuuuuck.

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I didn't know what self-refuting proposition was. I looked it up. I'm glad that you majored in bullshit to help me think that I would actually better off knowing what that was. Fuuuuuck.
    I'm just going to pretend it's telling a hooker you're broke but asking for some loving anyway.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you really think posting close to twenty times a day for weeks at a time doesn't count as being a "regular poster," I'd hate to see what does. Your level of self-deception is really remarkable. I didn't offer a rant, but a calm, disinterested assessment of a month's worth of morally bankrupt whining and harassment by you of other forum members.
    You have been asked to offer quotes backing up your critical position of my posts here, and you have not done so. Why? Could it be that you've been reading hastily and letting yourself get angry at phantoms?

You are the one whose emotions are out of control. I have no emotional stake in this whatever. I just find your conduct morally repugnant and profoundly irrational.
    What you are is ignorant of the context surrounding the issues being hashed out in this thread. This has been going on for a long time, and I have been fighting for what I think is important for this site that whole time. Of course I am emotionally invested in it. That does not make me wrong.

Dude, I have been published under the scrutiny of the same peer-review system I presume you have; I am significantly more rational that the average person.

You specifically announced in the thread that you had gotten authorization for your Portuguese "joke" name from Phrost. Claiming otherwise is at best an attempt at prevarication.
    You may have a PhD in Philosophy, but you can't read for ****. Maybe something about the glowing screen? I never asked Admin for clearance on any Portuguese anything. Read it again, and then STFU for real this time.

The caps / no caps issue is bullshit.
    No, it's not. Inspection of my posting history will reveal that I am very precise about my use of caps, right down to agonizing over whether or not to use "idea" or "Idea" in a sentence.

Many members don't have their style names in caps. And capitalization conventions vary from language to language as well, so readers who don't know Portuguese may well think the non-capitalization is characteristic of the language. To any non-Portuguese-reading member, your style field is easily mistaken, as you well know, for a martial arts style name.
    Hahahahahahaha! Bro, just because you don't know enough to spot the joke doesn't mean anyone is going to think that's a real style. At worst, they're going to go to spend 20 seconds going to Google translate before they roll their eyes.

In one sentence you criticize me for continuing to post while not training, after I state publicly that non-posters like myself are better off not posting. And now here you are assuming I am trying to conceal the information in red above. And I'M supposed to be the intellectually dishonest party here.

To pretend otherwise is just to be a dishonest douchebag again.
    Called me a liar; you should prove it. You're a Philosopher, you know what a proof it.

You are a phony.
    I say this without any malice or hostility: I am in Chicago at least once a month for work and/or to see my girlfriend. I will gladly grapple with you or any qualified party you choose to provide, and assess whether or not my ability matches exactly what is reflected in my training log.

617-599-8639. That's my cell. Use it or STFU.

Call me a liar one more time you fuckin douche.

You embody a sad little instance of bullshido wrapped in smug, sanctimonious hypocrisy. I feel sorry for you.
    Projection, maybe? We can help you with that.

Yes. And that's how it's done: level charges, fail to produce evidence, run away. You clearly made your point.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 12/04/2012 4:57pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is some fuckin srs spelling bizniz right here.

also you only get to see your missus once a month? stink au

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The short answer is that you don't know what a self-refuting proposition is. I have a doctorate in philosophy, did extensive graduate work in epistemology, philosophy of language, and logic, and teach them (among other things), including at the doctoral level. You don't know what you are talking about. You may have learned what "self-refuting" meant at one time, but your recollection is clearly confused (or perverted as part of your sophistical self-deception in aid of your hypocrisy).
    Mods, can you please cull this bit somewhere where disinterested people don't have to see the technical discussion/smackdown that's going to follow? Thanks Mods :)
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Sun Tzu said that all warfare is based on deception, but that's probably because the Chinese didn't have a word for "logistics" yet.
    They did.

"The line between disorder and order lies in logistics…"
    - Sun Tzu