221320 Bullies, 4005 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3049
Page 218 of 305 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218 219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 2:28pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Rudy trained his CMA like this before this site went up

kungfudoeswork was one of the very first members here, and he came over here because he was pro THIS. What he doesn't like is the idea that some STYLES are superior to others. He advocates Alive training for TMA. In that sense he is exactly in line with Omega, who teaches a lot of Alive CMA in his gym. The difference between Omega and Rudy is that Omega is also an expert level grappler, but Rudy's stand up is coming from a similar place, and I think stand up sparring between the two wouldn't be grossly uneven to either man.

A lot of people dislike his posting style, and I personally do NOT recommend going on and on about a GS after it's done, but I do not disagree with his ideas on Alive training AT ALL.
    I think a lot of you are sheep when you go after Rudy. There is some legitimate heated exchanges between him and veteran members of this forum. Half of you jump aboard like a fucking pack of dogs.

That being said, I agree, in part, with Pandiha's comment. The person who introduced me to Muay Thai was a Hung Gar instructor. He also mentored me to open up my first official school and introduced me to all the local instructors. Ironically I became his instructor in SAMBO because he knew he should learn to grapple at the tender age of 56; a story to itself.

Now, while you guys have been masturbating over this thread I just had my protege win his first MMA match. That's right, kung fu wins again. Bitches.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Yep. Here it is
    A layer cake made of golden genius.

Did you know Andy did yoga and meditated every day? Now you do.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I think a lot of you are sheep when you go after Rudy. There is some legitimate heated exchanges between him and veteran members of this forum. Half of you jump aboard like a fucking pack of dogs.

That being said, I agree, in part, with Pandiha's comment. The person who introduced me to Muay Thai was a Hung Gar instructor. .
    This grappling vs. striking dead horse is a distraction and a false equivalency at the same time. I only mentioned what did and shared vs. others who do nothing and share nothing as point of value. Anthony coming in to protect "his precious" is a pathetic attempt to retain legitimacy for a 5 year old single round that is the centerpiece of his miserable life. Big fucking deal. His truth is any validation for me is perceived as a dimishment for him, a hallmark of pedantic childish reasoning.

LOL@ I could have backed out. Why in the **** would I want that? I wanted a rematch for christ sakes!!

You people need to grow up. All of you.

After seeing that Hiro vs. TS clip retardation I'm wondering why these guys haven't been drummed out of here. Answer: LULz pay the bills.

Good luck trying to make this place what it might have been, its a pipe dream.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 12/02/2012 4:12pm at .
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:10pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I witnessed a Wing Chun academy's female student win an MMA bout a couple of weeks ago. Granted, the academy did crosstrain, but still, it was a surprise.

And I hope you aren't including me in that 'sheep' reference, Omega. I actually agree that people here like to do the 'pile on' when Rudy comes on here, but I haven't. I've wanted to, but that's just because his posting style is so grating. There are members here who actually have a "dog in the fight", I never felt that I would be contributing anything except "lolz eargrynd", especially considering I wasn't the one to administer it. The only time I directed anything at him was when he directed **** at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you are sheep too. I just mentioned that if you had said school instead of style that this might have actually changed here. YOU went off on a ball sucking tyrade. Sheep.

Its also amazing that I can say one word followed by dots to send you further. Dumb sheep. baaaaaaaaahhh.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Andy Kaufman was dead at 35, asshole. Try growing inward.

Now continue to sit and spin in this groove you created yourself, digging deeper and deeper into the plastic...go on...

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:35pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you are sheep too. I just mentioned that if you had said school instead of style that this might have actually changed here. YOU went off on a ball sucking tyrade. Sheep.

Its also amazing that I can say one word followed by dots to send you further. Dumb sheep. baaaaaaaaahhh.
    A perfect example of you attempting to rewrite history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only mentioned what did and shared vs. others who do nothing and share nothing as point of value.
    You should try it.
    Seriously.

Anthony coming in to protect "his precious" is a pathetic attempt to retain legitimacy for a 5 year old single round that is the centerpiece of his miserable life. Big fucking deal. His truth is any validation for me is perceived as a dimishment for him, a hallmark of pedantic childish reasoning.
    Like tapping to an eargrind.

LOL@ I could have backed out. Why in the **** would I want that? I wanted a rematch for christ sakes!!
    You ducked several occasions, ducked fights you yourself called for.

No U.

After seeing that Hiro vs. TS clip retardation I'm wondering why these guys haven't been drummed out of here. Answer: LULz pay the bills.

So is your hope that you can alter history about your lost gong sau debacle.
    Let it go Rudy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 5:07pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This grappling vs. striking dead horse is a distraction and a false equivalency at the same time. I only mentioned what did and shared vs. others who do nothing and share nothing as point of value. Anthony coming in to protect "his precious" is a pathetic attempt to retain legitimacy for a 5 year old single round that is the centerpiece of his miserable life. Big fucking deal. His truth is any validation for me is perceived as a dimishment for him, a hallmark of pedantic childish reasoning.

What are you a fucking politician? You quote me but you don't address anything I actually said. Romney? Is that you? Did you hijack Rudy's account?

Posted On:
    12/02/2012 5:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If only they would run this site like the one you had...(comedy gold there Rudy)