1. #201

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    109
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    man this forum is obsessed with calling people gay and explaining in detail the alleged homosexual acts people do

    A forum filled with people who are obsessed with man hugging is also really into dicks and various orifices thereof, color me shocked

  2. #202

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    109
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    e: doublepost

  3. #203

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,964
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    A forum filled with people who are obsessed with man hugging is also really into dicks and various orifices thereof, color me shocked
    Various orifices of dicks? Dude, if your dick has various orifices, you need to run, not walk, to a urologic surgeon.
    [ petterhaggholm.net | blog | essays ]
    [ self defence: general thoughts | bjj: “don’t go to the ground”? ]
    “The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data.”

  4. #204

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    109
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Various orifices of dicks? Dude, if your dick has various orifices, you need to run, not walk, to a urologic surgeon.
    What? Your dick DOESNT have a mouth on it?

  5. #205

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,964
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did say orifices, plural, and described them as "various". These are not good signs.
    [ petterhaggholm.net | blog | essays ]
    [ self defence: general thoughts | bjj: “don’t go to the ground”? ]
    “The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data.”

  6. #206
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,313
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Various orifices of dicks? Dude, if your dick has various orifices, you need to run, not walk, to a urologic surgeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    What? Your dick DOESNT have a mouth on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    You did say orifices, plural, and described them as "various". These are not good signs.
    This thread has gone very wrong

  7. #207
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And feels so very rite.



  8. #208

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I propose the Gay Pride Subforum where all of this can be talked freely and Discrimination is a bannable offense


    Anyway I need varrots so here you go enjoy


  9. #209

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    man this forum is obsessed with calling people gay and explaining in detail the alleged homosexual acts people do

    A forum filled with people who are obsessed with man hugging is also really into dicks and various orifices thereof, color me shocked
    Shadup ******.

  10. #210
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,415
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    man this forum is obsessed with calling people gay and explaining in detail the alleged homosexual acts people do
    "This forum" has no personality, sexual orientation, color, or self-awareness.

    You seem sensitive about the issue and speak of alleged acts as if you are a better authority.

    Tell us more.

    Tell me about your mother.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO