228413 Bullies, 4283 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2987
Page 204 of 299 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 5:52pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha View Post
    290? Hahah, Rudyworld must be a great place you live in your head. You had every chance of backing out of the fight, you know. The fight you wanted. The tombstones you put up with my name. Yep, you could have backed out, and saved yourself the eternal ridicule of your ass beating forever on the web.
    I'm just thinking aloud here, but how much trouble would it be if there would be a subforum called Rudyworld?
    Rudy will be the supreme moderator on there and he can ban anyone he likes,but, in return he isnt allowed to spout any crap on other subforums.

You can even put a filter in there that translates old retard to buffed badass, and go **** yourself to you're so awesome.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 5:54pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Sore?
    Why would i be sore because you're essentially a deadbeat?
    You wouldn't. You're sore because I called you mean, hateful things.

Done?
    Not much
    Well color me shocked.

You know what? **** you.

For all your accomplishments in life you are nothing more than a angry, middle aged man longing for the day your heart stops so you can quit pretending to enjoy your tropical paradise and the bounty of 25-27 year old tourists you claim to sleep with. You may make more in an hour than I make in a day, but that doesn't take away from the fact you are a miserable **** with no sense of fulfillment.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 5:57pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just googled "Rudy Abel" and without watching videos OR reading threads, I discovered you have NO idea how to do a proper dahn jee kiu sao.

No wonder everyone thinks your kung fu is terrible. How could you ever lift the Han people out of Ching oppression with a finger that weak?

It makes your poor ear look iron.

Correct:

Incorrect:
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/29/2012 6:01pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 5:57pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    my knees actually function. I can jump without landing in excruciating pain. I can hit with them even.

I faster, stronger, better than then, and he almost lost to a KO, COWARD.
    You've got some sand to say that the guy who beat you with a fucking ear grind is the coward and almost lost. So almost losing to a KO makes you a coward? **** you, you bottom-of-the-barrel wannabe. Anyone who properly trains striking arts know that being KOd is part of the game.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 5:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Your vid I saw Before was as compliant as can be...so what's new or different?
    No, he had a couple of sparring videos with harder contact than most TMA and Mcdojo schools. His videos were actually good compared to most CMA that was Non Sanshou/Sanda on the web. He was mercilessly derided.

The one thing that has been constant, over the years, is people piling on videos that don't match the HDTV that plays their "skilled highlights" in their heads.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i love listening to rudys **** eh. he reminds me of the guys who come into our kickboxing gym who pretend to be fucking heroes of fighting. sure they always have excuses for that one time they DID have a fight and lost, usually some kind of physical ailment from being a fat ****, but they still have to share all their worldly knowledge. there is nothing funnier than watching these guys impart their "expertise" to some of the guys at our gym who fight 10+ times a year, against actual opponents, who despite being half their age have probably forgotten more about fighting than that old **** ever knew.

and when i say funny i really mean both funny and pathetic. i feel more sorry for rudy than anything else, what must it be like to stew over something that happened so long ago constantly? always going on about "coulda, woulda, shoulda" like some sad old journeyman boxer. he must constantly lurk here waiting for panda man to pop up or for any mention of his name in some fucked up attempt to validate himself.

theres no shame in having been rubbish. my mum used to be a great big fat lady, now she climbs mountains (almost beat me up to everest base camp) and does ironman competitions. but she NEVER bitches about how she "coulda" been competitive earlier (shes 53 now) she just fucking does it. you need to give that a try rudy, nobody gives a **** about how you coulda done **** ages ago, go be a hard **** now and do impressive **** instead of whining about a fight you LOST years ago. cos right now you aint nuttin but a bitch, bitchin all day, bitchin in your sleep, bitchin while you bitchin. bitch.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 6:08pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    It is mediawiki, but an ancient form of it so as to support the bridge script which tied in the userbase of Bullshido.net across both domains. In a perfect world, we'd be able to resume that functionality.
    Ok, vBulletin 3.5.4 and MediaWiki 1.6.3 work together with user integration. What are our current versions of both?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 6:11pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I'll be off now, I've proven that SSteve desire is for naught. You guys are hopeless.
    My desire? Please explain before you head out...
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 6:22pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

What's your dog in this, Wabbit?
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 6:47pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    What's your dog in this, Wabbit?
    I was pretty sure you were his bitch....