1. #191

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I think you give me too much credit. I'm hittin five out of seven at best...
    you forgot to add a nutsack or two in this post

  2. #192
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    If your daily routine includes restarting servers, you are doing something wrong, you dumb ****.

    You always bitch about mediocrity of others, when you are in fact mediocre at best. And that is being generous. Your computer savviness might impress your neighbors dad or other old people whose computers you fix, but you suck.

    I don't look down on your job, but on your idea that doing what you do somehow counts as a success. You pretty much reached your maximum.

    On the other hand, I don't give a **** how much money you or anyone else makes. I could actually make way more money then I'm currently making, but I chose not to. I love my job, the projects are awesome and so are the people I work with.

    I'm getting my degree at one of the most expensive universities in this part of the world, and I'm paying nothing. I got constant job offers both from the uni and other people.

    I could also move anywhere else, but I don't want to right now. You should be thankful I'm in backwards Serbia and not in your town, driving idiots like you out of business.

    As for the racism, eat a dick skiddie.
    Did I say that was what I was doing? You know what my daily routine is? I check my email, answer a few minor questions. I log into my big fancy servers and check the logs. Then I hop into my running clothes and listen to some Childish Gambino as I take a run. After that I usually come home and have some lunch and talk to the girlfriend for a little bit. Then this is around when if there is a problem I go and fix it. Usually it's just people wanting to see my face so that they'll have a little peace of mind. Then I go home and play videogames/go rock climbing/or something else fun. Every 2 weeks I open my mailbox and money is in there from my various clients. Ocassionally, something severely horrible happens and I have to go do something worth breaking a sweat over.

    You do look down on my job, you dipshit, you're the one who fucking started this. Don't try to pretend like you're the one taking the high road now. **** you, you eastern block piece of ****.

    You saying you're getting a degree from the most expensive universities in that area of the world is like saying you bought the most expensive jacket from Walmart. I know you probably don't know what Walmart is, but trust me it's a funny analogy.

    I love that in your fantasy scenario, you'd just come into town and find my clients and they'd just say, "OH OK! Yeah, this guy has been working with us for years and despite the fact that he's tailored our network entirely to our needs and knows every single nuance, you're right! We should just give you our business and waste all of this time renegotiating contracts and have weeks of production down time so that you can learn what he did and/or just change everything. This makes so much sense!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Sirc is more of a publicity stunt artist than a drama whore. For all his ass-hattery, I respect Chris because he is a real person. He is himself 24/7; he doesn't care what the consequences are, or who thinks what about him; he applies himself and puts his ass on the line. He takes chances.

    Fucking with Moose is stupid though; he should be thinking about getting a win in the cage, not trolling a kid who is trying to better himself.
    Don't need to worry about that. Fighting is fighting.

  3. #193

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post

    I love that in your fantasy scenario, you'd just come into town and find my clients and they'd just say, "OH OK! Yeah, this guy has been working with us for years and despite the fact that he's tailored our network entirely to our needs and knows every single nuance, you're right! We should just give you our business and waste all of this time renegotiating contracts and have weeks of production down time so that you can learn what he did and/or just change everything. This makes so much sense!"



    Don't need to worry about that. Fighting is fighting.

    True story here (but no video). I had a client one time that after five years, suddenly asked me to drop my service charges by a substantial amount. They had an offer from some part timers to come in and do the work at a fraction of the cost. I explained that I valued them as a client but was unable to work at a loss for them and wished them well. Six months later they contacted me to come back and straighten up the mess. I went and looked at the work and decided that it was so nasty that I would not get involved. I had discovered in that six months that my other clients were not cheap bastards and I preferred to work for them.

  4. #194
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    You saying you're getting a degree from the most expensive universities in that area of the world is like saying you bought the most expensive jacket from Walmart.
    You mean the world's 12th tallest midget.

    Don't need to worry about that. Fighting is fighting.
    Gong Sau is bullshit underground fightclub that has virtue only in being the Manliest form of Internet squabbling. Take a real fight in front of a real audience.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

  5. #195

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,587
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    You do look down on my job, you dipshit, you're the one who fucking started this. Don't try to pretend like you're the one taking the high road now. **** you, you eastern block piece of ****.

    You saying you're getting a degree from the most expensive universities in that area of the world is like saying you bought the most expensive jacket from Walmart. I know you probably don't know what Walmart is, but trust me it's a funny analogy.
    I'm not looking down at your job per se, I'm looking down at you, the moron.

  6. #196
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I'm not looking down at your job per se, I'm looking down at you, the moron.
    Did that make you feel better about buying a degree from the part of the world where child prostitution is your main export?

  7. #197

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    433
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I'm not looking down at your job per se, I'm looking down at you, the moron.
    I think you actually touched a nerve. Well done!

  8. #198

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,459
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I know Sirc quite well. You didn't come close to touching a nerve. More like you were touching yourselves; or each other.

  9. #199
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    1,715
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

    Yeah, I was just touching myself. And a Filipino prostitute. I think a dead cat was involved. There was definitely a rusty coat hanger. That's it, I'm never going downtown again!

  10. #200

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This tread is sort of like this


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO