Page 20 of 299 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 212223243070120 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 2:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I think you give me too much credit. I'm hittin five out of seven at best...
    you forgot to add a nutsack or two in this post

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 3:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    If your daily routine includes restarting servers, you are doing something wrong, you dumb ****.

You always bitch about mediocrity of others, when you are in fact mediocre at best. And that is being generous. Your computer savviness might impress your neighbors dad or other old people whose computers you fix, but you suck.

I don't look down on your job, but on your idea that doing what you do somehow counts as a success. You pretty much reached your maximum.

On the other hand, I don't give a **** how much money you or anyone else makes. I could actually make way more money then I'm currently making, but I chose not to. I love my job, the projects are awesome and so are the people I work with.

I'm getting my degree at one of the most expensive universities in this part of the world, and I'm paying nothing. I got constant job offers both from the uni and other people.

I could also move anywhere else, but I don't want to right now. You should be thankful I'm in backwards Serbia and not in your town, driving idiots like you out of business.

As for the racism, eat a dick skiddie.
    Did I say that was what I was doing? You know what my daily routine is? I check my email, answer a few minor questions. I log into my big fancy servers and check the logs. Then I hop into my running clothes and listen to some Childish Gambino as I take a run. After that I usually come home and have some lunch and talk to the girlfriend for a little bit. Then this is around when if there is a problem I go and fix it. Usually it's just people wanting to see my face so that they'll have a little peace of mind. Then I go home and play videogames/go rock climbing/or something else fun. Every 2 weeks I open my mailbox and money is in there from my various clients. Ocassionally, something severely horrible happens and I have to go do something worth breaking a sweat over.

You do look down on my job, you dipshit, you're the one who fucking started this. Don't try to pretend like you're the one taking the high road now. **** you, you eastern block piece of ****.

You saying you're getting a degree from the most expensive universities in that area of the world is like saying you bought the most expensive jacket from Walmart. I know you probably don't know what Walmart is, but trust me it's a funny analogy.

I love that in your fantasy scenario, you'd just come into town and find my clients and they'd just say, "OH OK! Yeah, this guy has been working with us for years and despite the fact that he's tailored our network entirely to our needs and knows every single nuance, you're right! We should just give you our business and waste all of this time renegotiating contracts and have weeks of production down time so that you can learn what he did and/or just change everything. This makes so much sense!"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Sirc is more of a publicity stunt artist than a drama whore. For all his ass-hattery, I respect Chris because he is a real person. He is himself 24/7; he doesn't care what the consequences are, or who thinks what about him; he applies himself and puts his ass on the line. He takes chances.

Fucking with Moose is stupid though; he should be thinking about getting a win in the cage, not trolling a kid who is trying to better himself.
    Don't need to worry about that. Fighting is fighting.

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 4:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post

I love that in your fantasy scenario, you'd just come into town and find my clients and they'd just say, "OH OK! Yeah, this guy has been working with us for years and despite the fact that he's tailored our network entirely to our needs and knows every single nuance, you're right! We should just give you our business and waste all of this time renegotiating contracts and have weeks of production down time so that you can learn what he did and/or just change everything. This makes so much sense!"

True story here (but no video). I had a client one time that after five years, suddenly asked me to drop my service charges by a substantial amount. They had an offer from some part timers to come in and do the work at a fraction of the cost. I explained that I valued them as a client but was unable to work at a loss for them and wished them well. Six months later they contacted me to come back and straighten up the mess. I went and looked at the work and decided that it was so nasty that I would not get involved. I had discovered in that six months that my other clients were not cheap bastards and I preferred to work for them.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 4:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You saying you're getting a degree from the most expensive universities in that area of the world is like saying you bought the most expensive jacket from Walmart.
    You mean the world's 12th tallest midget.

Gong Sau is bullshit underground fightclub that has virtue only in being the Manliest form of Internet squabbling. Take a real fight in front of a real audience.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 9:35pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do look down on my job, you dipshit, you're the one who fucking started this. Don't try to pretend like you're the one taking the high road now. **** you, you eastern block piece of ****.

You saying you're getting a degree from the most expensive universities in that area of the world is like saying you bought the most expensive jacket from Walmart. I know you probably don't know what Walmart is, but trust me it's a funny analogy.
    I'm not looking down at your job per se, I'm looking down at you, the moron.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 10:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did that make you feel better about buying a degree from the part of the world where child prostitution is your main export?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 10:21pm

Style: BJJ Beginner

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you actually touched a nerve. Well done!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 11:01pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I know Sirc quite well. You didn't come close to touching a nerve. More like you were touching yourselves; or each other.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 11:43pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Yeah, I was just touching myself. And a Filipino prostitute. I think a dead cat was involved. There was definitely a rusty coat hanger. That's it, I'm never going downtown again!
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2012 12:42am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This tread is sort of like this