228885 Bullies, 4846 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2987
Page 197 of 299 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 12:30pm

Style: KK

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    No, I don't know him from Adam. I couldn't care less if he is consistent "liked" . He knows **** all about MA and couldn't tie my shoes.
    You don't know him from Adam, but you know that he knows "**** all about MA". That's interesting. Tie your shoes? I have a feeling that if you ran afoul of BF, you'd not be able to tie you own shoes for some time. It was amusing that you took his generalized "LAPRing" comment personally earlier, btw.

Dude, you'd be lucky to have me. If you'd put down your tall glass of vinegar, you'd see that. I'm EXACTLY the kind of person bullshido needs. Especially since I'm a non- site sanctioned stylist CMAer that actually fights.
    In pure training and background, you would actually be a good member/mod, if you didn't have this weird personality disorder which causes you to act like a dildo a lot of the time.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 12:32pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats another issue, you guys are so programmed to focus on me, its pathological, even when I'm agreeing with you. get help. Thats cult mentality.

I've got to agree with you there. I've always wondered why you're the designated troll even when you're contributing and agreeing.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    What's different now than back in the day?
    Cliff's Notes version, 'cause you're a 'tard:

Shitheads like you didn't come here for hand holding and life confirmation.

There's more middle-aged man-drama and less martial arts being discussed.

Whether it's a balding Asian geek, a fat unskilled Jew, or some dude from across the pond with pink shorts; clearly it's the man-drama we now adore.

****, we even have people championing for Bowen now..

Now you know, so STFU and GTFO you non-training, ignorant, irresponsible, excuse-making man-child.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:06pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    He's preaching all this bullshit; have you seen any video of the guy? He's ragging on moderators doing their job; but I do believe I can track down a few post where he's basically acting the same way. I believe he came in here originally acting like a self important, all knowing asshole and when I called him on it he formulated this basic opinion of me. Like I said, whining hypocrite.
    WTF? i believe i can fly...When have you called me on something beside either trolling or giving your one liners?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:17pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    WTF? i believe i can fly...When have you called me on something beside either trolling or giving your one liners?
    Now. Either put up or tone it down.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:27pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO!!, elaborate? really? I've shared of myself from the beginning. More than you've ever done. I've shown of myself as a young man AND as an older man. I've gone up against a guy thats was 100 heavier and gave back quite a bit. And I have to validate myself to you?!?! WHoTF are you?

Hint: theres a link to my youtube page below, click it.
    And you did this for Bullshido? Get the **** out of here, you revisionist asshat. Not one thing you posted is true, you've been a troll at best. You a fighter? Please, come back when you don't get beat by a bjj white belt and make it out as it some win on your part because you lasted a little over a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:30pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Cliff's Notes version, 'cause you're a 'tard:

Shitheads like you didn't come here for hand holding and life confirmation.

There's more middle-aged man-drama and less martial arts being discussed.

Whether it's a balding Asian geek, a fat unskilled Jew, or some dude from across the pond with pink shorts; clearly it's the man-drama we now adore.

****, we even have people championing for Bowen now..

Now you know, so STFU and GTFO you non-training, ignorant, irresponsible, excuse-making man-child.
    Do you even fight, bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:33pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Now. Either put up or tone it down.
    Tone down what? show what?
    BTW that is actually a good response, on other threads and towards mods, though i suspect that if we are not talking about MA directly, they will have some issues with this.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:37pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs View Post
    - There will be a EuroMega 5
    - Filming is permited like it always was, just not of me

Quote Originally Posted by Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs View Post
    Since december 2011, I'm a BJJ bluebelt (Brasa) and an Assistent-Initiateur in La Boxe Française Savate and Savate-Défense. I'm a novice in La Canne de Combat.
    Seriously, that is good. You got your blue. Congrats. Too bad you won't let us see how much you have improved.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 1:40pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an aside, when is the Euro Mega next year? I have a few tournaments we are looking at attending (Scottish Open, Dutch Open). Maybe if schedules work I could attend mega?
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao