228233 Bullies, 4319 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2987
Page 196 of 299 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    @itwasntme - when you actually contribute anything to this site other than asshattery, you're a volunteer. Until that time, you're just a user/reader.
    I agree with you 100%. I wasn't trying to create the illusion that I am a contributor (to anything besides tomfuckery), but I am saying I would like to be and that I would like to see this site turn around.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I wasn't trying to create the illusion that I am a contributor (to anything besides tomfuckery), but I am saying I would like to be and that I would like to see this site turn around.
    So do it!

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:43am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    LMAO!!, elaborate? really? I've shared of myself from the beginning. More than you've ever done. I've shown of myself as a young man AND as an older man. I've gone up against a guy thats was 100 heavier and gave back quite a bit. And I have to validate myself to you?!?! WHoTF are you?

Hint: theres a link to youtube page below, click it.
    *sigh* you try to convey a point to me, and I ask you to elaborate, and now you turn it around as if im demanding that you prove yourself to me.
    Nice to see you're still using every dramathread to 'redeem' yourself.
    Just let that agenda go and be happy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:46am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Well, it seems like some don't agree with you. The fact they volunteer their time is irrelevant. They should also create a platform for education, at least that is what the boss here said.
    There are other platforms too and not only "experts" that don't even really talk here, they give a lecture once in a while and disappear. The only "expert" that is here enough is Omega, and he acts in a way that discourages people to consult with him. Those inside jokes are lost on us outsiders.
    Further more i did not say they need to be experts, i am no expert but if someone asks a question regarding my stile, i can most likely reply with some informative answer.
    The difference between a few months of MT or a dabbling in some obscure traditional CMA to being top ten contender in MMA is huge! Having a solid knowledge in a MA while volunteering your time in a MA site, also holding a position of influence is necessary if you want to keep a professional site.
    Those people i talked about feel free to rub their opinions on anything with an air of authority based on their time here and their status on this site, and if they are full of **** as is the case with some of them, well than we have a problem and the site against BS is ironically BS.
    Why not put a disclaimer on them, "this mod/staff/leader isn't responsible for the **** he/she/it is spurting and have no barring on this site"
    "this mod/leader/staff though sounding tough is actually a noob"
    P.S you can forgive a lot to someone if he was more forgiving towards you, but when this guys act so (I want to say tough, but i guess keyboard warrior is better) demanding from every noob to know this and read that, with their bans and ****, all the time they are just fucking fakes. The bare minimum is that they are martial artists.

Dude you are such a fucking hypocritical whiner.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:47am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rudy, welcome aboard.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:54am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't mind me . I'm just here for the free peanuts. I'll be on my way soon.
    You should actually stick around more. You're a good voice for the 'Everything doesn't have to be MMA to be fighting' side of things. Even if your evaluation of the effectiveness of your training compared to the duration of it was perhaps overly optimistic at the beginning you clearly have put it on the line and can act as an example (for that standpoint, certainly not from the standpoint of how to post) for other 'traditional' people who join the forums. Also, we need contrary voices. If we all agree with each other all of the time then we don't really make any progress.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 11:56am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although it would be good for those who don't quite know why he is a hypocrite, namely me, to please expand on that.
    He's preaching all this bullshit; have you seen any video of the guy? He's ragging on moderators doing their job; but I do believe I can track down a few post where he's basically acting the same way. I believe he came in here originally acting like a self important, all knowing asshole and when I called him on it he formulated this basic opinion of me. Like I said, whining hypocrite.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 12:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    You should actually stick around more. You're a good voice for the 'Everything doesn't have to be MMA to be fighting' side of things. Even if your evaluation of the effectiveness of your training compared to the duration of it was perhaps overly optimistic at the beginning you clearly have put it on the line and can act as an example (for that standpoint, certainly not from the standpoint of how to post) for other 'traditional' people who join the forums. Also, we need contrary voices. If we all agree with each other all of the time then we don't really make any progress.
    See Rudy?
    If you meant what Kintanon managed to describe quite simply then I actually agree with you.
    Personally I'll never have any need for you as at this phase in my life its pretty unlikely I'll end up with my own swimmingpool.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 12:13pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What, did your dream of running a home for wayward boys fall through, how tragic.
    Noooo! thats just ignorant!!!

You were doing very well calling out the issues, but don't let it go to your head. You're no better than me or anyone here.
    Did I ever say that I was?
    I will say this: it's honestly shocking to see you're still out trying to get accepted without losing face.
    If I had ran my mouth like you did, and then got eargrinded and lost, I'd just suck it up and move on.
    You do not seem to be able to do this.
    In that aspect I am much better than you.
    On the other hand we are all children of God, and I wish you a long and healthy life.
    (preferrably as mah poolboi, but like I said, prob not going to happen)

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 12:23pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh did I hurt your feelings , peanut? awwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Yeah tears are rolling over my cheeks as i type this.

Its the fact that I kept going and kept sharing that should give you pause. I don't give up because of one misfortuned "loss". I keep fighting.
    And I honestly think you deserve kudos for that.
    Thats actually cool.
    What I keep seeing is that every thread where some discontent between bullies occurs, you find your way into it and try to redeem yourself by proxy.
    If you learned from the gs you had and started to train better, more power to you.
    But you still come across really defensive and hostile.
    I ask myself: why?

I've already won my share of fights. My still being ALIVE proves that fact. I'll keep going until I'm dead.
    You got that from a seagal movie?

You however, pfft, nothing. I snap my fingers in a Z pattern and call you "biatch".
    Talk to the pinky, cos you cant handle the hand.