224956 Bullies, 3421 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2987
Page 157 of 299 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 4:33am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Of course you are not. You're violating the spirit of the style field far more profoundly than ChenPengFi who has trained in gongfu, certainly retains some level of what he trained, and who likely has shenfa that informs everything he does from BJJ to putting groceries away.

So, if Omo actually wanted a working example of hypocrisy on this site, he need only look to you.
    Lolwut? Are you trying to say I haven't trained grappling? Get on the fucking mat and try me. I don't care how good you are, I'll get on the mat with anyone who wants to roll. Done it with many, many Bullies up to and including Omega. I know my place on the food chain, but I'm game to go with whoever. It's FUN.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 4:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    I'm not entirely sure how that is, in your own terms, a justification for anything.

Why are you here for this thread? Has the thread been left by its boyfriend and now you're here to console it? Did you promise on its late mother's deathbed that you'd always be here for it?

Are you posting in this thread to **** on other people's throwdown vids? To post music of your band? To discuss the purpose of this site? The correct usage of the style field? The duties of a staff member?

What is so special about this thread that it made you break with your self-imposed abstinence and how is this different to any other member who posts here despite not currently actively training?

Two of my fb friends had a GS brewing. GS is something I have quite a lot to say about. Hiro made it... precious. I was catching up with RWAGGS about playing bass because I love him so much I share my avatar with him. If the thread died out, I would have moved on, but Omo opened a can of worms and I can't stop staring at all the wriggling.

I suppose the best thing to do is just start training again because any excuse I had is bullshit, and I miss you guys :-*

To me, it seems like your mostly bored and use this thread for entertainment. Which is alright with me. You, however, should be offended by this.
    No man, it's all about agendas. I have mine, and other people have theirs. It's stag rutting season.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/27/2012 4:43am at .

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 4:47am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Lolwut? Are you trying to say I haven't trained grappling?
    No, retard. Does your style field say "grappling"? Also, you shifted from is training to have trained with your question. Remember the style field rule you demanded you all hold to—the field must be accurate as to what you are doing now. How many hours per week do you perform nage no kata, and why don't you do any live training? (I presume you would have put it in your field if you did any.)

I don't care how good you are, I'll get on the mat with anyone who wants to roll.
    Whoopdie-doo. All the passion and excitement of any seventy-year-old woman at the park who is ready to push hands with anyone.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, retard. Does your style field say "grappling"? Also, you shifted from is training to have trained with your question. Remember the style field rule you demanded you all hold to—the field must be accurate as to what you are doing now. How many hours per week do you perform nage no kata, and why don't you do any live training? (I presume you would have put it in your field if you did any.)
    Because, moron, the instructions don't say anything about what to put there if you're not training currently. Maybe it should be left blank, or maybe you can put a euphemism there... I asked for a ruling and was told it was fine (and funny!)

Nage No Kata, my ass! I couldn't do that **** to save my life. That's a Judo Shodan requirement. "NAGA NO KATANA": I'm assuming you know what NAGA is, what a NAGA katana is, and that "No" means "No!"

OK, maybe that's a bit too much to ask from someone with 5 years on the site.

Does your style field say "grappling"?
    No, it says GRAPPLING FAIL to anyone who knows their ass from their elbow.

Whoopdie-doo. All the passion and excitement of any seventy-year-old woman at the park who is ready to push hands with anyone.
    I'll push hands with you too. I know just the guy to train with.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/27/2012 5:12am at .

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:20am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because, moron, the instructions don't say anything about what to put there if you're not training currently.
    You're that easily perplexed, eh? I mean, people do leave it blank, or write anything they like. Remember, you're the only one who is obsessed with the field.

Maybe it should be left blank, or maybe you can put a euphemism there... I asked for a ruling and was told it was fine (and funny!)
    So, then we're all agreed that it doesn't really matter what's in the style field after all.

Nage No Kata, my ass! I couldn't do that **** to save my life.
    Yes, I know.

"NAGA NO KATANA": I'm assuming you know what NAGA is, what a NAGA katana is, and that "No" means "No!"
    Yes yes, you explained your retarded pun already. The point I was making was obvious: if you're going to stay up till sunrise shrieking about the style field, you have to be ready for people to take what you put in there seriously.

OK, maybe that's a bit too much to ask from someone with 5 years on the site.
    You sure do spend a lot of energy typing anything other than what you should be typing: "Hey, I guess I was wrong and hypocritical to carry on like a ninny about the style field if I can't even be arsed to put in 'nothing right now' while demanding that everyone else obey the rules utterly."

No, it says GRAPPLING FAIL to anyone who knows their ass from their elbow.
    Or it says "Gee, nobody really cares about the style field. Why is that one guy, who doesn't even train, crying about it."

I'll push hands with you too. I know just the guy to train with.
    I'll be in Boston in March.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're that easily perplexed, eh? I mean, people do leave it blank, or write anything they like. Remember, you're the only one who is obsessed with the field.

So, then we're all agreed that it doesn't really matter what's in the style field after all.

Yes, I know.

Yes yes, you explained your retarded pun already. The point I was making was obvious: if you're going to stay up till sunrise shrieking about the style field, you have to be ready for people to take what you put in there seriously.

You sure do spend a lot of energy typing anything other than what you should be typing: "Hey, I guess I was wrong and hypocritical to carry on like a ninny about the style field if I can't even be arsed to put in 'nothing right now' while demanding that everyone else obey the rules utterly."

Or it says "Gee, nobody really cares about the style field. Why is that one guy, who doesn't even train, crying about it."

Bullshit I'm the only one who cares about it. Everyone who trains is likely very proud to put their style there.

I'll be in Boston in March.
    Can't wait. Can I get a round of sub grappling out of you also, since I've never pushed hands before? It's only fair.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/27/2012 5:37am at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:36am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread derail much?

I remember getting stalked by Rockape about my stylefield under the threat of a ban (to be fair I did enter something like 'better than rockape').
    He never agreed to return the favor. :-(

Im not entirely sure what my stance is on staff and whether they have some extra responsibility.
    It sorta makes sense if forumleaders are experienced in the style of their forum so they can recognise when someone is talking out of his ass.

Im just not sure how far up the standard should be.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should it be higher up than not training?

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:44am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    A priest walks up to a rabbi.
    Finally I find you.
    Rabbi : how did you find me?
    Priest : Jesus told me.
    Rabbi : I keep telling you my brother's name is Joshua.
    a protestant minister, a catholic priest and a jewish rabbi are having an interreligious dialogue.
    they ask amongst themselves what system they use to distribute the donated money from the services between their day to day lives and God.

The minister said: I tried to approach the problem from every moral pov I could, but it still was impossible to say what was a fair deal for me, and what was a fair deal for God, so I decided to let God decide for me.

I'd have the donated cash in a bucket, id walk up to the middle of the church and draw a line.
    While standing on that line id throw the money up in the air, and whatever falls left of the line is for me, and whatever falls right is for God.

The priest says: ah yes! thats funny! I actually have a very similar system, except I draw a circle, and whatever falls within the circle is for me and outside of it is for God.

They both look at the rabbi: so?
    so what? asks the rabbi.
    so how do you do it?

Oh, says the rabbi, I have a pretty different system,I do use the bucket though, and I do walk to the middle of the temple, but then I throw the money up and yell: TAKE WHATEVER YOU NEED, OKAY?

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 5:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should it be higher up than not training?
    hmmm....yes.
    however ive met people who make pretty good assesment of matches eventhough they've never trained, they just understand it from watching it.

I'd personally say they should train, but there's something to say for people who might not be overly talented yet have good insight in said style, or rather combatsport.